The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   new book about Operation Gladio (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111288)

mhgaffney 06-23-2013 04:44 PM

new book about Operation Gladio
 
1 Attachment(s)
This rates a thread.

New book out about Operation Gladio - how NATO and the CIA staged terror attacks all across Europe during the Cold War.

I have not read it yet -- but if the reviews bear out -- it will be worthy of a discussion. MHG

Gladio, NATO's Dagger at the Heart of Europe: The Pentagon-Nazi-Mafia Terror Axis [Paperback]
Richard Cottrell


Review
Richard Cottrell's Gladio is a tour de force. Explosive, topical, and up to the minute, it takes the reader into realms of research usually reserved to those who spend years digging deep into history. Cottrell presents a wealth of insight and factual knowledge that is unmatched. Gladio is a must have for anyone who values the truth. --Madison Ruppert, End the Lie

http://www.amazon.com/Gladio-NATOs-D...ef=pd_sim_b_13

W*GS 06-23-2013 04:51 PM

You'll get the pages all stuck together. Ewwww.

SoCalBronco 06-23-2013 07:41 PM

Gaff rule.

Didn't read.

DenverBrit 06-23-2013 07:54 PM

Herr Gaffney will have his plagiarized version out soon enough.

mhgaffney 06-23-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalBronco (Post 3867497)
Gaff rule.

Didn't read.

so cal, you are a bottom feeder.

SoCalBronco 06-23-2013 08:28 PM

Lol

mhgaffney 06-24-2013 02:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
An earlier book about Gladio was released in 2005 -- by a Swiss scholar Daniele Ganser.

A very carefully researched book.

NATO's Secret Armies: Operation GLADIO and Terrorism in Western Europe (Contemporary Security Studies) [Paperback]
Daniele Ganser (Author)


http://www.amazon.com/NATOs-Secret-A...pd_sim_sbs_b_1

mhgaffney 06-24-2013 02:59 PM

Gladio is one of the most under reported stories of the last 60+ years.

The CIA/NATO staged terrorism all over Europe over a 45 year period -- from the late forties until 1990, when the scandal broke in the European press.

The CIA was involved in bombings, smear campaigns, assassination and coups -- including a couple of attempted coups against French pres. De Gaulle. This is why DeGaulle angrily pulled France out of NATO -- which forced the US to move NATO headquarters from Paris to Brussels.

But the average American knows nothing about this -- because the US press has never informed us.

This covert history no doubt explains why -- shortly after 9/11 -- French intelligence leaked the story about how Osama bin Laden visited the US hospital in Dubai in July 2001 for dialysis treatments -- and was visited at the hospital by the CIA station chief. The French had every good reason to piss on the CIA parade.

MHG

DenverBrit 06-24-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhgaffney (Post 3867791)
Gladio is one of the most under reported stories of the last 60+ years.

The CIA/NATO staged terrorism all over Europe over a 45 year period -- from the late forties until 1990, when the scandal broke in the European press.

The CIA was involved in bombings, smear campaigns, assassination and coups -- including a couple of attempted coups against French pres. De Gaulle. This is why DeGaulle angrily pulled France out of NATO -- which forced the US to move NATO headquarters from Paris to Brussels.

But the average American knows nothing about this -- because the US press has never informed us.

This covert history no doubt explains why -- shortly after 9/11 -- French intelligence leaked the story about how Osama bin Laden visited the US hospital in Dubai in July 2001 for dialysis treatments -- and was visited at the hospital by the CIA station chief. The French had every good reason to piss on the CIA parade.

MHG

Hilarious! Do you ever run out of wacky conspiracies??

mhgaffney 06-24-2013 05:39 PM

My above post was factual -- not conspiracy theory. Just because you find the facts shocking does not make them any less real.

It happened just as I said. No exaggerations. The bare facts are horrifying. MHG

DenverBrit 06-24-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhgaffney (Post 3867855)
My above post was factual -- not conspiracy theory. Just because you find the facts shocking does not make them any less real.

It happened just as I said. No exaggerations. The bare facts are horrifying. MHG

You have no idea why De Gaulle pulled out militarily......or that the French otherwise remained in NATO while pledging their military support in the event of a USSR invasion.

If you had ever studied French history, you'd know why they were so sensitive to 'Anglo Saxon' domination of the alliance.

Hint: it wasn't because of a CIA plot to depose De Gaulle. If it were, do you really think the French would have left quietly? Hardly.

mhgaffney 06-25-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverBrit (Post 3867909)
You have no idea why De Gaulle pulled out militarily......or that the French otherwise remained in NATO while pledging their military support in the event of a USSR invasion.

If you had ever studied French history, you'd know why they were so sensitive to 'Anglo Saxon' domination of the alliance.

Hint: it wasn't because of a CIA plot to depose De Gaulle. If it were, do you really think the French would have left quietly? Hardly.

Sure, there were multiple factors. The French were miffed because the US shared nuclear weapons technology with the UK and not them.

But the CIA's support of plots by right wing French military elements to assassinate DeGaulle because of his decision to end the Algerian war undoubtedly contributed to French anger.

DeGaulle was a good leader -- and should have had US support. Instead, our CIA supported plots to execute him.

99% of Americans are unaware of this. MHG


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.