The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Liberal Talk Show Host Freaks Out On Air Screaming 'Barack Obama is a Liar' (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111185)

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 06-10-2013 09:43 AM

Liberal Talk Show Host Freaks Out On Air Screaming 'Barack Obama is a Liar'

https://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/n9V24Ey1

Pony Boy 06-10-2013 09:55 AM

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

― George Orwell, 1984

pricejj 06-10-2013 10:00 AM

This is something that anyone who isn't clinically insane knew 5 years ago.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 06-10-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pricejj (Post 3859634)
This is something that anyone who isn't clinically insane knew 5 years ago.

Then we are in deep trouble, because 53% of the voting public voted for him .........twice.

Smiling Assassin27 06-10-2013 10:25 AM

let me translate, I speak liberese:

'Barack Obama is a LIAR!'--I didn't bother to vet this guy properly and dearly wanted a black man as President, so I simulated journalistic oral sex on Obama believing he wouldn't stain my blue dress. Well, he did but I'll do it again for the right guy!--Cenk

Pony Boy 06-10-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 (Post 3859648)
let me translate, I speak liberese:

'Barack Obama is a LIAR!'--I didn't bother to vet this guy properly and dearly wanted a black man as President, so I simulated journalistic oral sex on Obama believing he wouldn't stain my blue dress. Well, he did but I'll do it again for the right guy!--Cenk

Yes and now it's clearly time to have a woman as President and all women will vote for Hillary regardless of her dastardly deeds. After Hillary it will be time for a Hispanic President or possible an openly Gay President ............ better yet a openly Gay Hispanic President.

houghtam 06-10-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 3859665)
Yes and now it's clearly time to have a woman as President and all women will vote for Hillary regardless of her dastardly deeds. After Hillary it will be time for a Hispanic President or possible an openly Gay President ............ better yet a openly Gay Hispanic President.

Yes, because clearly our nation's long history of black, Hispanic, female and gay leadership has brought about a government juggernaut stomping on individual liberty.

Weird. I thought the Two Minutes Hate was normally directed at foreign enemies, not minorities, but I guess that comes later. Just remember, Puny Boy...we've always been at war with the Ay-rabs, and we've always been at peace with Europe. Those thoughts will serve you well, whether you're in the Party or not.

Rohirrim 06-10-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 3859665)

And the Right Wingers will say, "We don't care who the candidate is. Palin? Bachmann? Bush? Perry? Allen West? It doesn't matter. We won't ask questions. We will run for the polls with **** in our pants and terror in our eyes and vote for whoever we're told to vote for!" :wave:

Smiling Assassin27 06-10-2013 01:00 PM

Candidate v. President:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7BmdovYztH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cutthemdown 06-10-2013 01:00 PM

Liberals have to admit Obama is a huge let down. Sounds like the Prism program was just getting started under Bush and its under Obama it really grew into what it is today. liberals will try and blame bush but the facts are in and Obama isn't what you thought he was. Time to castrate him by taking away all his majorities in Congress.

cutthemdown 06-10-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 (Post 3859710)
Candidate v. President:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7BmdovYztH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy cow Obama is the biggest friggin liar in the history of Presidents.

Rigs11 06-10-2013 01:03 PM

the righties have the nerve to point out obama as a failed candidate? really? after gems like dubya, guliani, perry, mccane, and mittens? Hilarious!

TonyR 06-10-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3859711)
Liberals have to admit Obama is a huge let down. Sounds like the Prism program was just getting started under Bush and its under Obama it really grew into what it is today. liberals will try and blame bush but the facts are in and Obama isn't what you thought he was. Time to castrate him by taking away all his majorities in Congress.

LOL If your line of reasoning is correct, shouldn't all of you deranged righties love him?!?

(please pass the popcorn while we watch cutthemdown try to follow the logic trail here Hilarious!)

Rohirrim 06-10-2013 01:05 PM

As far as the OP goes, Cenk is absolutely on the mark. Obama has lied through his teeth on numerous occasions about numerous issues. He's basically been no different than if Cheney was in the WH.

TonyR 06-10-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigs11 (Post 3859713)
the righties have the nerve to point out obama as a failed candidate? really? after gems like dubya, guliani, perry, mccane, and mittens? Hilarious!

Yup, these are the same clowns who will probably resurrect Sarah Palin as a candidate! :~ohyah!:

TonyR 06-10-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3859716)
As far as the OP goes, Cenk is absolutely on the mark. Obama has lied through his teeth on numerous occasions about numerous issues. He's basically been no different than if Cheney was in the WH.

Absolutely. It's what politicians do. Some better than others. Doesn't excuse it, but I'm surprised people are so surprised. As if this is something new. Nixon, Reagan, Clinton......does honesty come to mind when any of these names are brought up?!?

Pony Boy 06-10-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyR (Post 3859718)
Yup, these are the same clowns who will probably resurrect Sarah Palin as a candidate! :~ohyah!:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigs11 (Post 3859713)

Very predictable ............. deflect to Bush or Palin. Hilarious!

bronco militia 06-10-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 (Post 3859710)
Candidate v. President:

lmao at :53!!!! GULP!

cutthemdown 06-10-2013 01:29 PM

Stop blaming and comparing to Bush to try and absolve yourselves. This crap is all on the people who voted for Obama. Enjoy your dictator.

TonyR 06-10-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3859731)
Stop blaming and comparing to Bush to try and absolve yourselves. This crap is all on the people who voted for Obama. Enjoy your dictator.

LOL So it's "on me" for voting for the better candidate? And it would be different if someone else was in office? And for that matter, who's blaming Bush?

TonyR 06-10-2013 01:37 PM

This is all very confusing for the righties. They've been arguing all along what a "liberal" Obama is. Now they come find out that in many ways that's simply not the case! Of course, there strategy is almost accidentally fool proof when you think about it. If they just keep flailing and complain about and attack everything about Obama they'll at least get some of them right!

myMind 06-10-2013 01:42 PM

He is a politician, they all lie.
It doesn't matter what party is in office, government is only going to get more invasive and infringe further into our lives.

Rigs11 06-10-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 3859727)
Very predictable ............. deflect to Bush or Palin. Hilarious!

we know you're emabarrased by your candidates. hey pony whose next for 2016?

Rigs11 06-10-2013 01:54 PM

wow cut's right wing mantra is especially vile today. "Dictator" Hilarious!

cutthemdown 06-10-2013 02:09 PM

Obama has had one scandal after another and all liberal apologists can say is a bunch of herp a derp BS. Palin errrrr and Bush and errrr lied about Iraq errrrr, and started under Bush errrrr, and all politicians lie so Obama gets a free pass DERP A HERPA DERP!

If liberals don't think this gives repubs the 5% they need to win an election they are crazy.