The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Manning has NEW IMPRESSIVE weapon!! (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111139)

06-04-2013 08:19 PM

Manning has NEW IMPRESSIVE weapon!!
 
http://images.cpcache.com/merchandis...:38565615,w:16

DBroncos4life 06-04-2013 08:23 PM

The only people making this hype are the posters hyping the articles.

Ray Finkle 06-04-2013 08:24 PM

Insert Kevin Kasper.....yawn.

SoCalBronco 06-04-2013 08:24 PM

When is the we are gonna let the DL loose article coming out?

Tombstone RJ 06-04-2013 08:26 PM

I hope he can stay healthy...

Rohirrim 06-04-2013 08:34 PM

http://thepackmentality.com/assets/l...rophy_full.jpg

extralife 06-04-2013 08:42 PM

inb4 he gets cut

errand 06-04-2013 08:45 PM

I think if he stays healthy and develops he'll be a very good weapon ......few TE's have his athletic ability and when you add his size 6'5" 250lbs....he could be a special player for us.

Requiem 06-04-2013 09:00 PM

Looking forward to his next catch for five yards.

06-04-2013 09:04 PM

You can't fault the broncos fans who are leery about this. It's all great that he's blowing up in June. Lets see him blow up in Oct/Nov and on.

Houshyamama 06-04-2013 09:06 PM

But can he run Crisis?

06-04-2013 09:11 PM

Here's hoping he can stay healthy...

broncocalijohn 06-04-2013 09:24 PM

Pump him up so we can get some trade value on him. Also change his middle name to Mother ****er or MF for short.

Doggcow 06-04-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3856967)
You can't fault the broncos fans who are leery about this. It's all great that he's blowing up in June. Lets see him blow up in Oct/Nov and on.

His hamstring will be blowing up in September.

Bigdawg26 06-04-2013 10:02 PM

Wasn't he a TC Champion his rookie year too?

06-04-2013 10:09 PM

The complaints about Julius Thomas here are silly. If he was a first round pick, everyone would be excited that our high pick is finally showing signs of dominance now that he's healthy. But because he's a 4th round pick, everyone lumps him in with the undrafted camp fodder types and Wesley Dukes (who showed nowhere near as much upside in his limited time with the team).

enjolras 06-04-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdawg26 (Post 3857018)
Wasn't he a TC Champion his rookie year too?

He was and that makes him intriguing now. He saw the field in the regular season and promptly got injured. He never seemed to recapture that last year, but the fact that he's out there turning heads again is a really good sign.

He has all the tools to be a REALLY good tight-end. Maybe he's putting that all together now.

DBroncos4life 06-04-2013 10:35 PM

If Ball is as good as they think, I hope to god Thomas makes people eat crow every game. This team would be so sick.

razorwire77 06-04-2013 10:41 PM

He was a Todd Devoe finalist his rookie year. I think perhaps this is the camp where channels his inner Triandos Luke and snatches the championship. Especially true with Mario Fannin out of the way. Although beware Orange Julius, there is a plucky young running back from Cal that some Maners are sure to crown the next Mike Bell.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 06-04-2013 10:47 PM

Why do we have to do this every year? Can't we just sit back and enjoy some positive news.

If he doesn't live up to your expectation. That's your excepation.

http://www.imwithgeek.com/uploads/1/...203538.jpg?382

extralife 06-04-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlyEli (Post 3857022)
The complaints about Julius Thomas here are silly. If he was a first round pick, everyone would be excited that our high pick is finally showing signs of dominance now that he's healthy. But because he's a 4th round pick, everyone lumps him in with the undrafted camp fodder types and Wesley Dukes (who showed nowhere near as much upside in his limited time with the team).

it's been three years, he's never been on the field, and we've seen about a hundred of these articles over the course of his career.

Swedish Extrovert 06-04-2013 11:10 PM

Thomas has no joke joked very good in practice but he has not looked good on game day

Doggcow 06-04-2013 11:37 PM

Moreno 2.0. Except Moreno has production before he gets injured.

UberBroncoMan 06-04-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3857028)
If Ball is as good as they think, I hope to god Thomas makes people eat crow every game. This team would be so sick.

If this happens, NOTHING will be able to stop our offense.

Add to that what should be a sick pass rush and a backfield that has 3 pro-bowl talent CB's and holy ****.

errand 06-05-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extralife (Post 3857031)
it's been three years, he's never been on the field, and we've seen about a hundred of these articles over the course of his career.

so you can provide the links of all these hundreds of articles about him over the course of his short career?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.