The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Serves him (her or them) right.... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110988)

orinjkrush 05-15-2013 06:46 AM

Serves him (her or them) right....

This thread is dedicated to poetic justice. Post examples of where you think someone has been given his/her/their comeuppance with particular irony.

As an example: Boehner's new son-in-law.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...jEZ0pW06gEyoQ2

Jetmeck 05-15-2013 07:57 AM

Oh hell no, no way that is enough for old Boehner.....the obstuctionist bastard

DarkHorse30 05-15-2013 08:54 AM

Obama - transparency

Yes, Barack, we could see through you from the beginning.

errand 05-15-2013 09:03 AM

the people who voted for Barack Obama finding out that even their taxes were raised to pay for their "free" health care.... which they're also finding out is not "free". also all of the other Obama supporters who are getting their hours cut at work because their employers cannot afford to pay the new cost of Obamacare.

spdirty 05-15-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by errand (Post 3847737)
the people who voted for Barack Obama finding out that even their taxes were raised to pay for their "free" health care.... which they're also finding out is not "free". also all of the other Obama supporters who are getting their hours cut at work because their employers cannot afford to pay the new cost of Obamacare.

America gets the government it deserves. Just the fact that the guy got reelected 2 months after the Benghazi attacks should tell us all we need to know about the state of this country today.

TheElusiveKyleOrton 05-15-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by errand (Post 3847737)

If you thought the healthcare law was going to be "free" for anyone, you're ****ing dumber than I thought.

That's REALLY dumb.

Is it less-expensive long-term? Yeah, it is. Cry more.

TheElusiveKyleOrton 05-15-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spdirty (Post 3847742)
America gets the government it deserves. Just the fact that the guy got reelected 2 months after the Benghazi attacks should tell us all we need to know about the state of this country today.

BENGHAZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIII111!!!!!1!!!!ONE!11!!!! !ELEVEN!!1!!!!

Requiem 05-15-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

It more or less means that the Republicans fielded yet another turd for the General Election and got destroyed because of it.

05-15-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton (Post 3847749)

Libs are funny. When there is no suck up answer to the pathetic scandals this is the kind of response you get.

SonOfLe-loLang 05-15-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3847790)
Libs are funny. When there is no suck up answer to the pathetic scandals this is the kind of response you get.

Its some scandal that republicans created (because with the economy on the bend and nothing to really discuss, we need scandals!) that most people just don't care about. Moving on.

Bigdawg26 05-15-2013 10:07 AM

Even conservatives have got to admit this is pretty ironic! He must have been a fly in a bowl of buttermilk at the wedding! lol

spdirty 05-15-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton (Post 3847749)

Yeah the (D)s are in charge now. So, nothing to see here, move along. But Valerie Plame though, that's a much worse scandal. Almost as bad as Watergate, and all the people that died in th...oh wait....

bronco militia 05-15-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

come on bro...it was that youtube vid that pissed off those Arabs. we had it coming

:cuss:

sisterhellfyre 05-15-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3847712)
Oh hell no, no way that is enough for old Boehner.....the obstuctionist bastard

I dunno, Jetmeck, I think just being named "Boner" might be payback enough.

spdirty 05-15-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3847791)
Its some scandal that republicans created (because with the economy on the bend and nothing to really discuss, we need scandals!) that most people just don't care about. Moving on.

Yeah Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the AP scandal...it's all another vast right wing conspiracy!!!! They made it all up!!!! All our president does is hang out on the golf course, hold campaign rallies, and hold celebrity parties...he doesn't have time for scandals right?!?!?

Requiem 05-15-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spdirty (Post 3847801)
Yeah Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the AP scandal...it's all another vast right wing conspiracy!!!! They made it all up!!!!

And only the former actually is legitimate. Though, I wouldn't expect someone who gets their information from the television to actually investigate the matters themselves. (And people wonder why America has one of the most uneducated, uninvolved electorates in the world.)

SonOfLe-loLang 05-15-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spdirty (Post 3847801)
Yeah Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the AP scandal...it's all another vast right wing conspiracy!!!! They made it all up!!!! All our president does is hang out on the golf course, hold campaign rallies, and hold celebrity parties...he doesn't have time for scandals right?!?!?

I'm not saying that some of it isn't justified, i just think its a result of nothing else going on. Cheney saying **** like benghazi is one of the biggest injustices or our time or whatever? C'mon. For whatever reason, America seems to be dying for a scandal right now.

spdirty 05-15-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 3847804)
And only the former actually is legitimate. Though, I wouldn't expect someone who gets their information from the television to actually investigate the matters themselves. (And people wonder why America has one of the most uneducated, uninvolved electorates in the world.)

Everyone chooses the filter from which they get their news. Objective journalism is dead, if it even ever existed.

Requiem 05-15-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3847808)
I'm not saying that some of it isn't justified, i just think its a result of nothing else going on. Cheney saying **** like benghazi is one of the biggest injustices or our time or whatever? C'mon. For whatever reason, America seems to be dying for a scandal right now.

Dick Cheney? The same guy who should be tried for war crimes and shot someone in a hunting accident? Lol.

05-15-2013 10:21 AM

Not including Baghdad there were 13 fatal embassy attacks during the Bush administration and yet Benghazi is this monster scandal? Please.

spdirty 05-15-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3847808)

Well if America is dying for a scandal, we now have at least 3 to choose from.

spdirty 05-15-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverDynamite (Post 3847812)
Not including Baghdad there were 13 fatal embassy attacks during the Bush administration and yet Benghazi is this monster scandal? Please.

Why don't you pay better attention to what happened at Benghazi, rather than lumping it into every other time someone throws a rock at an embassy building. How many ambassadors died during the other attacks? How big a lie did Bush tell in the aftermath of those other attacks?

Requiem 05-15-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spdirty (Post 3847810)
Everyone chooses the filter from which they get their news. Objective journalism is dead, if it even ever existed.

And why would anyone choose to get their news from the television?

HILife 05-15-2013 10:26 AM

Here you go

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yyr2gEouEMM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spdirty 05-15-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 3847816)
And why would anyone choose to get their news from the television?

I don't know...but some choose to get their news from bill maher, or the evening news, or the radio, or the Sunday morning shows, or even the comedy central clowns. A lot of choices out there, and people choose the filter and bias that suits them.