The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   San Francisco / Denver Superbowl... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110885)

OBF1 04-30-2013 01:58 PM

San Francisco / Denver Superbowl...
 
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/4/3...-49ers-broncos

Current odds. Thoughts?

Pick Six 04-30-2013 02:10 PM

I put zero stock in this fluff piece. Apparently, I missed the drama of the article erroneously stating that Matt Barkley was a Chief...Hilarious!

They changed it to the Eagles...

ZONA 04-30-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushaholic (Post 3841421)
I put zero stock in this fluff piece. Apparently, I missed the drama of the article erroneously stating that Matt Barkley was a Chief...Hilarious!

They changed it to the Eagles...

What's fluff about it? All it is are the odds to make the superbowl. There's no write up or anything. Just simple odds. Seems like pretty logical odds to me.



and BTW - most places I've gone to have the 49'ers and Broncos at same odds (7-1).



I'd love nothing more then to meet those 49'ers in a superbowl this year and give them a little payback from XXIV.

ZONA 04-30-2013 02:29 PM

OMG - I just lost so much respect for SportingNews. They're picking the Ravens to represent the AFC in the Superbowl 2014. That's too funny.


http://theweek.com/article/index/239...r-bowl-in-2014

extralife 04-30-2013 03:01 PM

Geno Smith is the favorite to win rookie of the year? In what ****ing world is that the case? And not only that, but the over/under on starts for him is 4.5. So they think he will win rookie of the year while starting somewhere around five games. Good job! Time to place some bets, I guess.

extralife 04-30-2013 03:02 PM

btw if we get a Niners/Broncos super bowl I am going to be doing cartwheels for about a month

TheReverend 04-30-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extralife (Post 3841444)
btw if we get a Niners/Broncos super bowl I am going to be doing cartwheels for about a month

What will you pick? Or just be happy either way?

extralife 04-30-2013 03:25 PM

I would probably prefer the Broncos win, on account of the Manning Window, but it would not be a stressful game, lets just put it that way.

TheReverend 04-30-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extralife (Post 3841453)
I would probably prefer the Broncos win, on account of the Manning Window, but it would not be a stressful game, lets just put it that way.

I get that. Good luck. I'll be 50% happy if that SB comes true.

04-30-2013 08:56 PM

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/sites/...ckeye/pain.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.