The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Experts Have Spoken, and the Broncos Choose... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110796)

Rohirrim 04-25-2013 09:38 AM

The Experts Have Spoken, and the Broncos Choose...

All the final mocks are in and the numbers are with Bjoern Werner. Wasn't that the character in The Hobbit that changes into a bear? Anyway, of all the mocks from Rotoworld to CBS, NBC, NFL, Fox, Yahoo, and some sites like Walter, FFToolbox and finally Gosselin, here are the results:

10 votes for Werner
2 for Sylvester Williams
2 for Tank Carradine
2 for Datone Jones
1 for David Amerson
1 for Ogletree
1 for Trufant
1 for DJ Hayden (McShay)
And Gosselin has us trading up with TBay to get Jonathan Hankins. He also has Miami trading up with KC and taking Barkley with the number one pick. Yikes!

I'm not going to pay a dime to get Kiper's pick. Not worth a dime, IMHO.

Requiem 04-25-2013 09:39 AM

Everyone besides Amerson and Hayden at #28 are fine by me. Prefer a trade down.

Rohirrim 04-25-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 3834084)
Everyone besides Amerson and Hayden at #28 are fine by me. Prefer a trade down.

You were on this thread quick. You have been knocking back the caffeine. Ha!

Lestat 04-25-2013 09:42 AM

if we trade up for Hankins when he's looking like a mid 2nd i'll be pissed. i do not want him anywhere near the first round.

ludo21 04-25-2013 09:43 AM

Bolded my preferences.

10 votes for Werner
2 for Sylvester Williams
2 for Tank Carradine
2 for Datone Jones
1 for David Amerson
1 for Ogletree
1 for Trufant
1 for DJ Hayden (McShay)

I like Daton Jones, but not at 28.

Rabb 04-25-2013 09:54 AM

We trade out of the first

LRtagger 04-25-2013 09:55 AM

LOL why on earth would Miami trade up to #1 and take Barkley??? :rofl:

Heyneck 04-25-2013 09:58 AM

What did you guys think about Burger Bill's mock draft?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...d-mockapalooza

SonOfLe-loLang 04-25-2013 09:58 AM

I don't know why you'd discount Kiper, I actually think of all these a-holes, he's the one with his ear to the ground. He's the only one who had Wolfe going to denver last year in the first round. You think that was random or do you think he heard Denver was very serious about him? He also has Rev's boy Alford in the first now. You think that's just because he's trying to be bold?

Obviously the draft is very fluid and anything can happen (and a thousand things will change). But I wouldnt discount what he says

Rohirrim 04-25-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LRtagger (Post 3834097)
LOL why on earth would Miami trade up to #1 and take Barkley??? :rofl:

Actually, that was on his first mock. His last one hasn't come out yet. At least, I can't find it.

Rohirrim 04-25-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3834102)
I don't know why you'd discount Kiper, I actually think of all these a-holes, he's the one with his ear to the ground. He's the only one who had Wolfe going to denver last year in the first round. You think that was random or do you think he heard Denver was very serious about him? He also has Rev's boy Alford in the first now. You think that's just because he's trying to be bold?

Obviously the draft is very fluid and anything can happen (and a thousand things will change). But I wouldnt discount what he says

I'm cheap. Are you a member? Who did he pick for the Broncos?

spdirty 04-25-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3834102)

who does Kiper have us taking?

SonOfLe-loLang 04-25-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3834109)
I'm cheap. Are you a member? Who did he pick for the Broncos?

Im pretty sure it was Carradine.

NFLBRONCO 04-25-2013 10:11 AM

2013 #Broncos #Draft Buzz: It's between Tank Carradine and Bjoern Werner

Mogulseeker 04-25-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyneck (Post 3834101)
What did you guys think about Burger Bill's mock draft?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...d-mockapalooza

Would love to have Christine Michael in the 3rd and Werner in the 1st (not my first choice, though)... not sure about Jesse Williams in the 2nd.

Requiem 04-25-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lestat (Post 3834087)
if we trade up for Hankins when he's looking like a mid 2nd i'll be pissed. i do not want him anywhere near the first round.

Ya. I have been up since 4 AM. 3 coffee's, Mountain Dew, energy pill. Two bottles of water. NOM.

i4jelway7 04-25-2013 10:18 AM

broncos will trade outta the first round... no need to pick @ 28

SonOfLe-loLang 04-25-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert (Post 3834117)
Would love to have Christine Michael in the 3rd and Werner in the 1st (not my first choice, though)... not sure about Jesse Williams in the 2nd.

Christine Michael is quickly becoming my favorite runner in this draft. I think i'd prefer him over anyone. I dont care if he's crazy. I like that he's crazy

underrated29 04-25-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3834126)
Christine Michael is quickly becoming my favorite runner in this draft. I think i'd prefer him over anyone. I dont care if he's crazy. I like that he's crazy

Yep, I switched to him about a week and a half ago. He is soooo much faster than the other big backs and still just as strong as bell. His off field issues arent really that bad either from what we have been told.

sgbfan 04-25-2013 10:45 AM

Hopefully the run on qbs starts at around 25, then the Broncos can trade out of the first round and pick up am extra third or fourth.

pdaddy 04-25-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3834111)
Im pretty sure it was Carradine.

Kiper has Carradine to Broncos at 28.

Also, he does not have Woerner going in the first round.

Requiem 04-25-2013 10:57 AM

Tank and Werner are both off the board by #28. Guaranteed.

Michael. . . injuries are what concern me.

Lestat 04-25-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3834126)

i love Michael's film and he's highly talented. before his issues last year i thought coming into the season that he,Lacy and Bernard would duke it out for the right to be the #1 RB in the draft.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO (Post 3834114)
2013 #Broncos #Draft Buzz: It's between Tank Carradine and Bjoern Werner

do not want Tank, so please let him go earlier and let us take Werner.

gunns 04-25-2013 11:17 AM

I prefer and think Denver will trade down. But I wouldn't mind Olgetree, Trufant or Cyprien...or all three!

Req is going to explode and I'm not cleaning up the mess. I'm just not.

underrated29 04-25-2013 11:22 AM

I dont want tank or werner. I hope both are gone.

I really want rhodes, swearinger, michael and simon or lemonier