The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Who Said it: A Republican or an Insane Person? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110756)

W*GS 04-22-2013 09:28 AM

Who Said it: A Republican or an Insane Person?
 
I thought it would be fun to play a little game I call “Who said it: A Republican or an Insane Person.”

Now, I know what some of you are thinking, “But most Republicans are insane.” That might be true for some, but let’s just go with declared Republicans up against actual insane people (though not all will have been declared legally insane–but the majority of people would call them crazy).

The rules are simple. I’m going to list a few quotes and you simply have to guess who said it, a Republican or an insane person (a piece of paper and something to write with might help).

Ready?

1) “I don’t want to make black people’s lives better by giving them money, I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

2) “I can’t judge you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

3) “Feminism is about victimization. Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

4) “Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as strong and as capable as men. Clearly they are nagged by a fear that women may not be as strong and as capable as men.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

5) “When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I’m just like, ‘Oh shut up’ I’m so sick of them because they’re always complaining.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

6) “Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

7) ”The government is afraid of the guns people have because they have to have control of the people at all times. Once you take away the guns, you can do anything to the people. You give them an inch and they take a mile. I believe we are slowly turning into a socialist government.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

8) “Abortion is murder. God hates baby-killers.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

9) ”I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

10) “I like this place, everybody treats me nice, some of them are a little crazy though.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

11) “Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

12) ”Same-sex marriage, by any name, civil union or otherwise, is the ultimate smashed-mouth in-your-face insult to God Almighty.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

13) “Our children will be forced to learn that homosexuality is normal and natural and that perhaps they should try it, and that’ll be very soon in our public schools all across the state, beginning in kindergarten.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

14) “I think we have to understand that when tolerance becomes a one-way street, it will lead to cultural suicide.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

15) “You know, we all have our inner demons. I, for one, I can’t speak for you, but I’m on the verge of moral collapse at any time.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

16) “As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

17) “Understand though, that when we talk about exceptions, we talk about rape, incest, health of a woman, life of a woman. Life of the woman is not an exception.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

18) “Leftists tend to hate anything that has an image of being strong, good and successful. They hate America, they hate Western civilization, they hate white males, they hate rationality.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

19) “Everything about the left is perception, manipulation, and lies. Everything. Everything is ‘Wag the Dog.’ Everything is a structured deception.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

20) “The more toppings a man has on his pizza, I believe the more manly he is. A manly man don’t want it piled high with vegetables! He would call that a sissy pizza.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person

Blart 04-23-2013 12:47 AM

Not googling, trying to play legit.


Quote:

1) “I don’t want to make black people’s lives better by giving them money, I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
A

Quote:

2) “I can’t judge you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
B

Quote:

3) “Feminism is about victimization. Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
A

Quote:

4) “Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as strong and as capable as men. Clearly they are nagged by a fear that women may not be as strong and as capable as men.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
B

Quote:

5) “When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I’m just like, ‘Oh shut up’ I’m so sick of them because they’re always complaining.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
B

Quote:

6) “Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
B

Quote:

7) ”The government is afraid of the guns people have because they have to have control of the people at all times. Once you take away the guns, you can do anything to the people. You give them an inch and they take a mile. I believe we are slowly turning into a socialist government.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
A

Quote:

8) “Abortion is murder. God hates baby-killers.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
B

Quote:

9) ”I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
A

Quote:

10) “I like this place, everybody treats me nice, some of them are a little crazy though.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
B

Quote:

11) “Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
A

Quote:

12) ”Same-sex marriage, by any name, civil union or otherwise, is the ultimate smashed-mouth in-your-face insult to God Almighty.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
A

Quote:

13) “Our children will be forced to learn that homosexuality is normal and natural and that perhaps they should try it, and that’ll be very soon in our public schools all across the state, beginning in kindergarten.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
A

Quote:

14) “I think we have to understand that when tolerance becomes a one-way street, it will lead to cultural suicide.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
A

Quote:

15) “You know, we all have our inner demons. I, for one, I can’t speak for you, but I’m on the verge of moral collapse at any time.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
A

Quote:

16) “As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
B

Quote:

17) “Understand though, that when we talk about exceptions, we talk about rape, incest, health of a woman, life of a woman. Life of the woman is not an exception.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
B

Quote:

18) “Leftists tend to hate anything that has an image of being strong, good and successful. They hate America, they hate Western civilization, they hate white males, they hate rationality.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
A
Quote:

19) “Everything about the left is perception, manipulation, and lies. Everything. Everything is ‘Wag the Dog.’ Everything is a structured deception.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
A

Quote:

20) “The more toppings a man has on his pizza, I believe the more manly he is. A manly man don’t want it piled high with vegetables! He would call that a sissy pizza.”
A) Republican
B) Insane Person
[/QUOTE]

A

baja 04-23-2013 06:42 AM

All "A"

barryr 04-23-2013 07:26 AM

In other words, the "B" are liberals.

W*GS 04-23-2013 07:35 AM

Answer time:
1) A: Republican- Rick Santorum
2) B: Insane Person- Charles Manson
3) A: Republican- Rush Limbaugh
4) B: Insane Person- Ted Kaczynski
5) A: Republican- Glenn Beck
6) B: Insane Person- Adolf Hitler
7) B: Insane Person- Timothy McVeigh
8) B: Insane Person(s)- Westboro Baptist Church
9) A: Republican- Richard Mourdock
10) B: Insane Person- Ed Gein
11) B: Insane Person- Adolf Hitler
12) B: Insane Person(s)- Westboro Baptist Church
13) A: Republican- Michele Bachmann
14) A: Republican- Allen West
15) A: Republican- Glenn Beck
16) B: Insane Person- Adolf Hitler
17) A: Republican- Joe Walsh
18) B: Insane Person- Ted Kaczynski
19) A: Republican- Rush Limbaugh
20) A: Republican- Herman Cain

Requiem 04-23-2013 07:52 AM

Hall of Fame Thread.

houghtam 04-23-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 3833061)
Hall of Fame Thread.

A++ thread. Quick svc, would recommend.

Rohirrim 04-23-2013 08:10 AM

Wouldn't a Michele Bachmann quote be categorized as both?

Blart 04-23-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3833049)
Answer time:
1) A: Republican- Rick Santorum
2) B: Insane Person- Charles Manson
3) A: Republican- Rush Limbaugh
4) B: Insane Person- Ted Kaczynski
5) A: Republican- Glenn Beck
6) B: Insane Person- Adolf Hitler
7) B: Insane Person- Timothy McVeigh
8) B: Insane Person(s)- Westboro Baptist Church
9) A: Republican- Richard Mourdock
10) B: Insane Person- Ed Gein
11) B: Insane Person- Adolf Hitler
12) B: Insane Person(s)- Westboro Baptist Church
13) A: Republican- Michele Bachmann
14) A: Republican- Allen West
15) A: Republican- Glenn Beck
16) B: Insane Person- Adolf Hitler
17) A: Republican- Joe Walsh
18) B: Insane Person- Ted Kaczynski
19) A: Republican- Rush Limbaugh
20) A: Republican- Herman Cain

Bolded are the ones I got wrong. 14/20. Fine line

Your new avatar is awesome btw

TonyR 04-24-2013 07:42 AM

Here's a guy from the lunatic fringe defending slavery!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/morgan...b_3094279.html

baja 04-24-2013 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyR (Post 3833546)
Here's a guy from the lunatic fringe defending slavery!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/morgan...b_3094279.html

We are all slaves to the shadowy elite.

04-24-2013 08:08 AM

Next round...

Who said it?

Quote:

A meaty opinion piece on the delusions, evasions and excuses of the Democratic faithful and all LABF can muster is a bartcop bitmap.

04-24-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

The Democrats are truly looking at decades of powerlessness.
LOL

W*GS 04-24-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3833549)
We are all slaves to the shadowy elite.

Speak for yourself.

04-24-2013 12:24 PM

Come on, Wags. You're not even going to take a stab at it? LOL

TonyR 04-26-2013 12:48 PM

4th grade test given at a Christian school in SC:

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2013/04...ably-true.html

http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/sciencetest.asp

04-26-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyR (Post 3836137)

Could be worse.

http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/20...nta-2.h32.html

Mecklomaniac 04-29-2013 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3833049)
Answer time:
1) A: Republican- Rick Santorum
2) B: Insane Person- Charles Manson
3) A: Republican- Rush Limbaugh
4) B: Insane Person- Ted Kaczynski
5) A: Republican- Glenn Beck
6) B: Insane Person- Adolf Hitler
7) B: Insane Person- Timothy McVeigh
8) B: Insane Person(s)- Westboro Baptist Church
9) A: Republican- Richard Mourdock
10) B: Insane Person- Ed Gein
11) B: Insane Person- Adolf Hitler
12) B: Insane Person(s)- Westboro Baptist Church
13) A: Republican- Michele Bachmann
14) A: Republican- Allen West
15) A: Republican- Glenn Beck
16) B: Insane Person- Adolf Hitler
17) A: Republican- Joe Walsh
18) B: Insane Person- Ted Kaczynski
19) A: Republican- Rush Limbaugh
20) A: Republican- Herman Cain

Funny how most people you identified as insane are liberals.

Charles Manson. Positions on environment and wall street to the left of Obama

Ted Kaczynski Wacked out left wing enviromentalist.

Adolph Hitler. Fascist.

Timothy Mcveigh. Way out of the mainstream, but self identified as republican

Fred Phelps Westboro Baptist. Former Dem politician. Was convention delegate for Al Gore.

houghtam 04-29-2013 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecklomaniac (Post 3840263)
Funny how most people you identified as insane are liberals.

Charles Manson. Positions on environment and wall street to the left of Obama

Ted Kaczynski Wacked out left wing enviromentalist.

Adolph Hitler. Fascist.

Timothy Mcveigh. Way out of the mainstream, but self identified as republican

Fred Phelps Westboro Baptist. Former Dem politician. Was convention delegate for Al Gore.

Fascism is a right wing philosophy, dumbass.

Rohirrim 04-29-2013 06:32 AM

Hitler was a Leftie? In what universe?

Oh. That's right. He was a vegan. Ha!

houghtam 04-29-2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3840298)
Hitler was a Leftie? In what universe?

Oh. That's right. He was a vegan. Ha!

Yeah you know those conservatives, always fighting for the rights of the intelligentsia. I wonder if that's why he ordered thousands of academics rounded up and imprisoned.

I'm still waiting for dman to teach me some lessons about 1937 Austria.

Garcia Bronco 04-29-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3840298)
Hitler was a Leftie? In what universe?

He was a socialist and was part of the German National Socialist Party. Mussolini and his party in Italy were facist. People typically learn this sort of thing in 7th grade history.

04-29-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houghtam (Post 3840296)
Fascism is a right wing philosophy, dumbass.

If only it were that simple.

houghtam 04-29-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 3840337)
He was a socialist and was part of the German National Socialist Party. Mussolini and his party in Italy were facist. People typically learn this sort of thing in 7th grade history.

And then in 9th grade western civ you learn that both were extreme conservative right wingers. You can also pick these things up in 9th grade Latin class when studying the roots of fascism. Or in College-level political science.

Pony Boy 04-29-2013 08:00 AM

I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7 — building 7, which collapsed in on itself — it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade [Center] 1 and 2 got hit by planes — 7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible. — Rosie O’Donnell talks Trutherism


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.