The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Boston Marathon bombing - false flag? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110708)

W*GS 04-16-2013 11:00 AM

Boston Marathon bombing - false flag?

Well, gaffe, baja, et.al.?

04-16-2013 11:05 AM

Do you really have to go trolling for this ****?

peacepipe 04-16-2013 11:12 AM

The trolls are out in full force already.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...k-presser-alex
Actually caught this myself watching the PC.
Quote:

the first question out of the box was from an InfoWars "reporter" who asked "Is this another false flag attack staged attack to take our civil liberties?"

Gov. Patrick's response: "No. Next question."
Leave it to some right-winger to be this ignorant.

04-16-2013 11:20 AM

God please. I'm already seeing "Oh look, coincidental bomb squad drills" accusations. One guy claimed bomb squad people were at the finish line telling people they were drilling and to be calm.

IF any of this is true, it points to previous threat and a desire to keep it quiet yet investigate it to avoid upsetting people, not that it's a "false flag."

If they're going to bomb themselves, why would a bomb squad be waiting with coffee and donuts for it to go off? What on earth for?

04-16-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacepipe (Post 3829627)
The trolls are out in full force already.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...k-presser-alex
Actually caught this myself watching the PC.

Leave it to some right-winger to be this ignorant.

Infowars, "right wing"? Try full tard and troll.

orinjkrush 04-16-2013 04:32 PM

whatever "they" say within the first 48 hours is bogus.

period.

"they" don't know. if they say they do, they lie. Unless they pulled it off.

Pony Boy 04-17-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3829640)
Infowars, "right wing"? Try full tard and troll.

I waiting for the liberals to call for background checks on pressure cookers.

peacepipe 04-17-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 3830014)

Do me a favor and find out how many law abiding citizens can't pass a BG check.

baja 04-17-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 3830014)

What you will see is much more security (probably troops) at every event that draws large crowds.

Just as 9/11 changed life in the US forever so will this.

False flag or not this will make America much less free.

Look for gun registration to pass easily now.

cutthemdown 04-17-2013 12:40 PM

There is no way blowing up the marathon helps Obama. He loves his country and would never do something that intentional to hurt us.

W*GS 04-17-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3830109)

Why?

BroncsRule 04-17-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3830109)
What you will see is much more security (probably troops) at every event that draws large crowds.

Just as 9/11 changed life in the US forever so will this.

False flag or not this will make America much less free.

What does gun control have to do with pressure cookers?

It's possible (not likely, but possible) that this will turn out to be a lone right wing gun nut wanting to make a point about how easy it is to create mayhem with $100 and a trip to the hardware store. No high cap mags. No assault rifles. And no stopping it with any prohibition.

cutthemdown 04-17-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncsRule (Post 3830140)

It's possible (not likely, but possible) that this will turn out to be a lone right wing gun nut wanting to make a point about how easy it is to create mayhem with $100 and a trip to the hardware store. No high cap mags. No assault rifles. And no stopping it with any prohibition.

I was thinking its a former prisoner from Guantanamo that Obama let go. Thats why they won't tell us who did it.

04-17-2013 03:18 PM

It's obvious that this was a plot by the For-Profit Crockpot industry to highlight the real dangers of pressure cooking.

baja 04-18-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncsRule (Post 3830140)

FEAR! Make the people afraid and they will gladly sacrifice their freedoms for a sense of security.

04-18-2013 10:26 AM

Does this mean my Sears order for a large-capacity pressure cooker is canceled?

04-18-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3830110)
There is no way blowing up the marathon helps Obama. He loves his country and would never do something that intentional to hurt us.

None of these theories are rational. It really got started after 9-11, and now every terrorist attack or mass shooting is blamed on the US government or secret societies. I think it's turned into an industry of sorts in which people who are already hostile to the US or just plain uneducated fall for this stuff.

Anti-patriotism is now a multimillion dollar industry.

I wonder how much the radical left has to do with this mentality. They've been publishing tripe for years accusing the US of pulling international puppet strings and orchestrating genocides.

peacepipe 04-18-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3830481)
None of these theories are rational. It really got started after 9-11, and now every terrorist attack or mass shooting is blamed on the US government or secret societies. I think it's turned into an industry of sorts in which people who are already hostile to the US or just plain uneducated fall for this stuff.

Anti-patriotism is now a multimillion dollar industry.

I wonder how much the radical left has to do with this mentality. They've been publishing tripe for years accusing the US of pulling international puppet strings and orchestrating genocides.

Nothing in comparison to the radical right-wing with sites like WND and it's birtherism,Alex Jones & his site info wars claiming this attack was staged,along with new town. The list goes on & on.

04-18-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacepipe (Post 3830483)
Nothing in comparison to the radical right-wing with sites like WND and it's birtherism,Alex Jones & his site info wars claiming this attack was staged,along with new town. The list goes on & on.

You clearly don't get it.

This isn't a left or right thing. It's coming from all over. I also forgot to add the "Israel did 9-11" crowd.

BroncsRule 04-18-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3830504)
You clearly don't get it.

This isn't a left or right thing. It's coming from all over. I also forgot to add the "Israel did 9-11" crowd.

I wholeheartedly agree with Nyuk (wow, did I just say that?!!)

The conspiracy nutbaggery is crawling out from several different corners.

TonyR 05-03-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

[T]he economics explain Jones’ “crazy” behavior: He doesn’t care what you think about him — he only cares about his P1′s [hardcore radio listeners] and people who might become P1′s one day, so the incentive is always to bring some new salacious conspiracy to keep his core fans hooked. This is why every disaster is a “false flag” attack and why every item in the New York Times could be new evidence of the globalists’ nefarious plot.

This is typical of conspiracy entrepreneurs, said [historian Robert] Goldberg. “Once they’ve panned for gold in one conspiracy theory and then that one runs out, they move to another one, then they try to connect them, or you feed new details and new suppositions to keep up interest and excitement,” he told Salon. It’s not that they don’t believe what they’re preaching — Goldberg said most conspiracy entrepreneurs he’s interviewed seem like genuine believers — but this a place where the psychology and economics line up. To maintain belief, theorists have to constantly expand the number of conspirators as people debunk their theories, and that happens to also be good for the bottom line. Thus you end up with Jones’ vision of a massive worldwide conspiracy involving almost every powerful person in the world, the media, the scientific establishment and even Justin Bieber.
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/02/alex...onspiracy_inc/

houghtam 05-03-2013 02:12 PM

Beautiful. Nyuk says "I wonder how much the radical left has to do with this" and then when someone brings up the right, his response is "this isn't a left or right thing!"

I loled.

DenverBrit 05-03-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houghtam (Post 3842722)
Beautiful. Nyuk says "I wonder how much the radical left has to do with this" and then when someone brings up the right, his response is "this isn't a left or right thing!"

I loled.

Just another day's work for the bi-polar Dramallama. Hilarious!