The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Freeney (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110471)

MABroncoFan 03-15-2013 07:05 AM

Freeney

Visiting the Pats today, along w/ J. Abraham and A. Wilson.

Crushaholic 03-15-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MABroncoFan (Post 3813782)
Visiting the Pats today, along w/ J. Abraham and A. Wilson.

The protracted negotiations, with Elvis, is severely hurting our chances of getting Freeney. I think Dumervil's agent knows this, too...

DBroncos4life 03-15-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushaholic (Post 3814081)
The protracted negotiations, with Elvis, is severely hurting our chances of getting Freeney. I think Dumervil's agent knows this, too...

I find it hard to be worried about Freeney visiting a 3-4 team.

oubronco 03-15-2013 12:03 PM

Screw Freeney we got Jeremy Beal

Bronco Boy 03-15-2013 12:10 PM

Al Wilson? I thought he retired.

cutthemdown 03-15-2013 12:18 PM

LOL Adrian Wilson. I like Adrian Wilson though hes a physical safety but getting old now. There are so many vet safetys out there right now I bet we snag one later in FA.

OBF1 03-15-2013 02:30 PM

Dwight Freeney, Please pick up the Orange courtesy phone, You have a call waiting from an embarrassed Denver front office.

Broncojef 03-15-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBF1 (Post 3814557)
Dwight Freeney, Please pick up the Orange courtesy phone, You have a call waiting from an embarrassed Denver front office.

Why is the front office embarrassed? They made an offer to Dumerville and his agent, they dicked around all week and turned in an acceptance letter 6 minutes late. Meanwhile the Broncos did what they said they'd do....give us a signed deal we offered or you'll get cut. Well guess what Doom is now officially cut.

DBroncos4life 03-15-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broncojef (Post 3814580)
Why is the front office embarrassed? They made an offer to Dumerville and his agent, they dicked around all week and turned in an acceptance letter 6 minutes late. Meanwhile the Broncos did what they said they'd do....give us a signed deal we offered or you'll get cut. Well guess what Doom is now officially cut.

He won't get that. Denver FO did the right thing.

03-15-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broncojef (Post 3814580)

Yeah, I'm not getting why people think the Bronco FO should be embarrassed when it's 100% on Dumervil and his agent.

Lestat 03-15-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBF1 (Post 3814557)

embarrassed by what exactly? they put out solid deadlines for Doom and his agent, they even went over the initial one and forgave that blunder and told him to make sure it was in by 1:59. they gave them 34 mins of time to put pen to paper on a agreement they said yes to verbally.

the FO has nothing to be embarrassed about and the market isn't so good that Elvis will just recoup that money he left on the table.