The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Broncos are rebuilding.... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110431)

Rascal 03-13-2013 02:42 PM

Broncos are rebuilding....

in two years, but who cares!!!!

03-13-2013 02:45 PM

disagree, Denver has lots of young talent on the roster, and they are in a great position for this year draft as well.

broncosteven 03-13-2013 02:47 PM

I think it is smart, they probably have had PM tell them he will play 2 more years and so why lock up guys for big money when you may need to readjust for Osswiler or go out and get a new FA QB?

Smart moves by John.

KevinJames 03-13-2013 02:47 PM

I'd hardly call a team with a couple of young defensive play makers, a young offense with weapons rebuilding.

We will be setting the next QB up for success even when Welker is gone. DT and Decker would be weapons any young QB would love to have the luxury of having on their team.

Plus having a Von Miller on defense always makes you a threat.

rebuilding no not even close. Nothing in the AFC west is a threat right now. Alex Smith really? a joke.

03-13-2013 02:48 PM

omg everyone signing two year contracts whaaaaa whaaaa whaaaa

Armchair gm OP stfu or gtfo

03-13-2013 02:49 PM

Rohirrim 03-13-2013 02:50 PM

13 and 3 teams do not rebuild. We're reloading.

We're set up now to go pure BPA in this draft. ;D

Rascal 03-13-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolcopter (Post 3811848)

are you stupid or just retarded?

Crushaholic 03-13-2013 02:53 PM

We're setting up a team of All-Stars. There is no "plan B"...

03-13-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rascal (Post 3811852)
are you stupid or just retarded?

I'm not crying about contract length like a whiny little b****

You are. Great thread. Lots of productive **** will come out of here I'm sure.

Whiner

I'm sure you would have signed everyone to a much better deal tho. Madden GM of the year

RedskinBronco 03-13-2013 02:55 PM

It's ALL IN. I love it.

You only get (if you are lucky!) a 3 year window. This is it for the Broncos, SB or bust. Worry about the other crap later.

BroncoMan4ever 03-13-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rascal (Post 3811824)
in two years, but who cares!!!!

i don't think so. we have youth at many positions. Clady will be signed 5 years. Beadles is young, Vazquez is young, Franklin is young, we have our QBOTF. Harris is learning behind the best. we have the best LB/pass rusher in the league for life, we have Wolfe. this team has several young pieces that will be here for years to come.

03-13-2013 02:57 PM

What happens with doom now and why is Mays still on the books?

Requiem 03-13-2013 02:57 PM

As I said in the Knighton thread:

This team has a lot of young talent to invest in down the road: Beadles, Clady, Decker, Thomas, Harris, Woodyard and Miller within the next two seasons. You could argue several other players as well.

Manning is guaranteed @ 20 million the next two seasons. Welker is in here the next two seasons @ 6 million. Bailey the next two years @ ~ 9 or so. There are a few other "elders" who won't be coming back or will be done in that time too. I assume some more cuts are coming, but the Broncos are doing a good job getting players NOW and having flexibility in future cap years.

I think they realize they need to be concerned about length and amount of contracts with players for that reason. If you perform in two years, you have the potential to be back. If these guys don't, well then oh well -- we will know to invest in our home grown resources and keep them here.

Love this ****.

#ElwayGMLife

Rascal 03-13-2013 02:58 PM

Who said I was crying about the contract lengths? What part of "who cares!!!" do you know understand?

I am simply commenting on the fact that all of these deals are coinciding with Manning's. It's absolutely brilliant. Not that you would know anything about that.

Would you care to engage in a spelling contest?

03-13-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rascal (Post 3811875)
Who said I was crying about the contract lengths? What part of "who cares!!!" do you know understand?

I am simply commenting on the fact that all of these deals are coinciding with Manning's. It's absolutely brilliant. Not that you would know anything about that.

Would you care to engage in a spelling contest?

Maybe clarifying your position in the OP would do wonders then

See: requiem's post itt

Rascal 03-13-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolcopter (Post 3811881)
Maybe clarifying your position in the OP would do wonder then

See: requiem's post itt

Maybe you should have a higher reading comprehension level than a 3rd grader.

Of course, what should one expect from a third grader.

03-13-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rascal (Post 3811884)
Maybe you should have a higher reading comprehension level than a 3rd grader.

Of course, what should one expect from a third grader.

Stfu idiot your OP comes off as a retarded whiny post about contract length for the new free agents

So sorry you suck at sarcasm

Rohirrim 03-13-2013 03:13 PM

Elway did get his BS in economics at Stanford. It's not like he doesn't know what the **** he's doing.

BroncoMan4ever 03-13-2013 03:19 PM

alright girls calm down. you're both pretty

this is not a time to squabble with fellow Broncos fans over silly things. today is a joyous occasion to talk **** to the less fortunate teams in the league, especially our own division.

Rohirrim 03-13-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever (Post 3811922)
alright girls calm down. you're both pretty

this is not a time to squabble with fellow Broncos fans over silly things. today is a joyous occasion to talk **** to the less fortunate teams in the league, especially our own division.

I had some fun lurking over at the Planet after the Broncos got Welker. They're not happy over there. Ha!

Here's one Chef's fan take:

If you think the Broncos are going to be anything but the best offense in the NFL by adding Welker...think again.

Them getting Welker basically means they'll rape us 2x next year.

But yeah maybe we can be the no. 6 seed!

Rascal 03-13-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolcopter (Post 3811889)
Stfu idiot your OP comes off as a retarded whiny post about contract length for the new free agents

So sorry you suck at sarcasm

there I fixed it, hopefully you can read it better and comprehend.

My sarcasm is Elwayesque brilliant.

03-13-2013 04:31 PM

lol nicely done

HorseHead 03-13-2013 04:38 PM

Disagree as well on the rebuilding. Quite honestly, who gives a sh-t, I just wanna kick a-s next year...

03-13-2013 04:39 PM

Am I the only one that thinks manning has more than two years left in him? Brady said he'd like to play into his 40's. If he stays healthy, I don't see why manning couldn't do the same.