The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Da Pope has been picked! (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110424)

W*GS 03-13-2013 12:19 PM

Da Pope has been picked!
 
Awesome!

http://www.fathersarducci.com/images/frsarducci.gif

cutthemdown 03-13-2013 12:26 PM

Secretly right now they are all gangbanging little african boys at a we picked a pope poke. The giant spider looks on!

baja 03-13-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3811419)
Secretly right now they are all gangbanging little african boys at a we picked a pope poke. The giant spider looks on!

That is very interesting you would make the spider comment. What do you mean exactly?

Bronco Yoda 03-13-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3811491)
That is very interesting you would make the spider comment. What do you mean exactly?

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...-catholic-love

Rohirrim 03-15-2013 06:55 AM

I hear this new pope is a very forward thinking man. I guess this means he'll drag the church kicking and screaming into the 17th century. ;D

Pontius Pirate 03-17-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3813775)
I hear this new pope is a very forward thinking man. I guess this means he'll drag the church kicking and screaming into the 17th century. ;D

No he's not. The only thing "forward thinking" about him is that he's an advocate for the poor. Big deal. Way to put yourself out there bro. What about gay rights, the purging of pederasts from the church, the status of women within the church, etc? What about the controversial issues?

The church will not advance until it has a role in the church of equal power to the pope where a woman can hold that office. If it were me, I'd eliminate the role of pope and have "Head Nun" be the highest level in the church.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.