The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Do the Harlem Shake (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110167)

TheReverend 02-14-2013 10:51 AM

Do the Harlem Shake
 
My favorite meme in a LONG time.

Post up your favorites:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QkNrSpqUr-E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iHaYdKwOPco" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gtbJpqE-r8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^ Skip to 1:28 in that last one

zms325i 02-14-2013 11:32 AM

This was pretty amazing last night
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wFjBLSv8y7A&feature=relmfu

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eShhZ...%3DeShhZkReR5g

Broncos_OTM 02-14-2013 10:03 PM

Uh. Alrighty then

That One Guy 02-14-2013 10:07 PM

I've never heard of this. Where does this stuff come from?

Taco John 02-14-2013 10:14 PM

Where did the Harlem Shake come from. This is like the new Gangnam Style all of a sudden.

Boobs McGee 02-14-2013 10:26 PM

saw it on Reddit...effing hilarious! The tpain one in his 3rd video is my favorite..but the peanuts one was pretty damn epic

myMind 02-14-2013 11:16 PM

Internet fads = I see what you did there, and I want to be you, because you are so awesome. Then I want you to be me, because I am so awesome..because I was just you, and you are me. But I am better...the end.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EnoF96Ob9XI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Broncos4Life 02-14-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boobs McGee (Post 3797438)
saw it on Reddit...effing hilarious! The tpain one in his 3rd video is my favorite..but the peanuts one was pretty damn epic

Yeah. The Peanuts one was the best!

02-15-2013 12:33 AM

Sometimes...the world...doesnt make any sense to me.

Kaylore 02-15-2013 06:41 AM

The man who rubs one out and then becomes a pimp and proceeds to pour milk on himself is epic. I did like the subtle ones like the guy just punching a girafe in the face and the guy just holding a stack of waffles.

02-15-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by That One Guy (Post 3797435)
I've never heard of this. Where does this stuff come from?

I miss the days where idiots didnt have the Internet. Some of the stuff people film and upload to get attention is just stupid.

Rulon Velvet Jones 02-15-2013 08:12 AM

Most of those aren't even the actual Harlem Shake move. ****ing Internet.

Rascal 02-15-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rulon Velvet Jones (Post 3797501)
Most of those aren't even the actual Harlem Shake move. ****ing Internet.

link?

That One Guy 02-15-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3797465)
The man who rubs one out and then becomes a pimp and proceeds to pour milk on himself is epic. I did like the subtle ones like the guy just punching a girafe in the face and the guy just holding a stack of waffles.

I'm trying to draw the similarities from this to discern the common ground and establish what this harlem shake is. I still can't figure it out..

Kaylore 02-15-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by That One Guy (Post 3797543)
I'm trying to draw the similarities from this to discern the common ground and establish what this harlem shake is. I still can't figure it out..

The closest thing I can fathom is the harlem shake is a way to get the dribble off your dong efficiently following a pee.

razorwire77 02-15-2013 10:17 AM

I usually hate "YouTube" dance related sensations, but this one is pretty damn funny. I never thought I would see middle-aged white news anchors doing the Harlem Shake.

razorwire77 02-15-2013 10:28 AM

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4_cO0Y6jJoA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

The Harlem Shake is more like this video (Think Dave Chappelle crackhead dance.) The latest Youtube version has morphed into sort of a rhythmically challenged, reminds me of Ed Mccaffrey version.

misturanderson 02-15-2013 03:58 PM

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=216414498502106" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>

HILife 02-15-2013 06:20 PM

This **** is great. Some people have come up with some really funny stuff. My favorite is the one with the guy checking his phone and rubbing one out in the leaving room. Lets not forgot the random white guy that appears out of nowhere.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hGgr8ZbeNgQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Taco John 02-15-2013 10:32 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O9-qW-AoaKM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pricejj 02-15-2013 11:19 PM

The meme and the '80's dance aren't related BTW...

Don't sleep on the bikini edition.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UbUo_Hkfxtg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/IMG]

theAPAOps5 02-16-2013 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorwire77 (Post 3797563)
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4_cO0Y6jJoA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

The Harlem Shake is more like this video (Think Dave Chappelle crackhead dance.) The latest Youtube version has morphed into sort of a rhythmically challenged, reminds me of Ed Mccaffrey version.

You are taking this way too seriously.

TheChamp24 02-16-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misturanderson (Post 3797703)
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=216414498502106" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>


lol Slender Man!
Man I don't get this fad at all but some of these vids are hilarious.

McDman 02-16-2013 11:07 AM

I'm usually all about memes, chemistry cat still cracks me up, but this just isn't funny. I don't understand the point of it.

TheReverend 02-16-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDman (Post 3798010)
I'm usually all about memes, chemistry cat still cracks me up, but this just isn't funny. I don't understand the point of it.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/32976846.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.