The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Who are you & and why do bad things happen (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110161)

baja 02-13-2013 08:48 PM

Who are you & and why do bad things happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YnBhA2429SQ

myMind 02-13-2013 11:03 PM

I gave it seven minutes Baja.

Drugs(obviously), hubris, conjecture, and bad hair.
The repeated use of the word holigraphic put me off.
Are you solipsistic Baja? Think about it.

baja 02-14-2013 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myMind (Post 3796932)
I gave it seven minutes Baja.

Drugs(obviously), hubris, conjecture, and bad hair.
The repeated use of the word holigraphic put me off.
Are you solipsistic Baja? Think about it.

This may suit you better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-HWAPmGvR8

Are you an RR?

Blart 02-14-2013 12:33 AM

This is the lizard-people guy! LOVE IT!

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Icke

In 1991, on Terry Wogan's TV chat show, in the middle of talking about football (the subject he was a guest on the show to talk about), Icke announced that he was "the son of God" and that Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes (the UK isn't seismically active). He also began wearing all turquoise all the time which furthered claims he was either disturbed or perhaps a reptilian himself.<sup id="cite_ref-6" class="reference">[7]</sup> He was even passed over for Celebrity Big Brother in 2006 for being too weird.

If all of the above wasn't crazy enough for you, Icke seems to have taken The Matrix literally (well, minus the parts with Keanu Reeves and robot overlords). He believes that much of reality is a holographic projection or sensory illusion being beamed down by our alien overlords from the moon. No, really...no, really.<sup id="cite_ref-8" class="reference">[9]</sup>

W*GS 02-14-2013 01:42 AM

Perfect comment:

Quote:

open mind seems to mean filled with as much bull**** as possible

Rohirrim 02-14-2013 07:17 AM

What we are witnessing could be similar to the birth of Scientology. Ain't humanity grand? What he has to come up with now is some little machine that helps you determine how much reptilian influence you have in your life and then liberates you from the influence depending on how much money you "donate." Icke kind of reminds me of that movie "A Beautiful Mind." If somebody seems lucid enough in their presentation, their ideas can wear a mask of lucidity right up until it dawns on you that they're insane. Brilliant premise, though: Crazy **** is happening all around you, but it's happening in another dimension, so you can't see it! Sounds like an episode of Fringe. Unfortunately, when discussing the current state of the world you have to accept the sobering reality that the fault lies not with our Archons, but with ourselves.

Meck77 02-14-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3796909)

So I watched a few minutes here and there. I'm curious what's your personal summary and opinion of the video?

Requiem 02-14-2013 07:40 AM

David Icke, sample of interview used on Bright Eye's -- Firewall from their stellar album The People's Key:

If there is no such thing as time, you’re already there, and you’re controlling this cycle. You say, “Man, look what we found here, Einstein,” or whoever you’re talking to, Tesla - whoever you’re talking to. Problems of the future can be solved by mankind because you create them. And you have to believe in the future, it’s what we have to do. We progress, we always progress - we try to.

So the Sumerian tablets, they say the same thing like Genesis said, that there were chariots of fire that came into the sky. And these beings got out of them, and they walked like a man but they had reptilian features. They had snake-like eyes, a tail, and, uh, scales, right? And they were - they were here, and they made slaves out of the people. And where they landed in is what the Bible calls the Garden of Eden. They were trying to inbreed with the people here. The women would die, the babies were deadborn. But after two thousand years they started taking, the babies started being born and living. And they had tails, they had a few reptilian features. They could phase shift from one dimension to another dimension, and the people who know say it’s from the fourth dimension - the next dimension.

Space is expanding; there are spirits coming from the center, right? We’re going counterclockwise. There’s supposed to be eight other universes going counterclockwise, and that’s called Superuniverse, you know? And love’s always been the message. It’s just - circumstances happen, right? People freak out, just flat flip out, you know? Well, that’s where Hitler came from, Hitler came from that way. He was an outspoken, charismatic yeller. And, and all these people said, “Hey, we’ll use this guy, hey, look at all these people listening to this guy.”

You know what I mean? And so that’s just what the trip’s like, that. You know? It still exists, and their bloodline goes back - back into Sumerian times. You know, they didn’t call it reptilian, they didn’t call it that. But they did, because they called him Satan, they called him the Devil, and it’s the same damn trip. It’s a negative force, coming in on a positive force, because it’s a third dimension, right? And for it to solidify or to crystallize, it has to have both elements, right? And you have to keep it in balance, or it will, it will, one of them will destroy the other."

CRAZY!

Rohirrim 02-14-2013 09:04 AM

Oh, and welcome back, Baja. I thought you might have been kidnapped by Los Zetas, or something.

baja 02-14-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meck77 (Post 3796989)
So I watched a few minutes here and there. I'm curious what's your personal summary and opinion of the video?

I think he has it right

Meck77 02-14-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3797066)
I think he has it right

Really. huh...

George Bush is a reptilian connected to some far off planet? Seriously? I mean if one of these reptile people had control of our government why would they toss the keys to the "black guy"? Or is he an alien also?

myMind 02-14-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meck77 (Post 3797199)
Really. huh...

George Bush is a reptilian connected to some far off planet? Seriously? I mean if one of these reptile people had control of our government why would they toss the keys to the "black guy"? Or is he an alien also?

Of course he is. Anyone who has the power and influence that guy wants is a reptile alien...duh.

Play2win 02-14-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myMind (Post 3797357)
Of course he is. Anyone who has the power and influence that guy wants is a reptile alien...duh.

Don't you mean a reptile alien... from another dimension?!?

Rohirrim 02-15-2013 07:55 AM

Only a Brit would think the royal family of Britain is worth body snatching.

baja 02-15-2013 05:12 PM

THIS COULD NEVER HAPPEN!!!

Oh wait it already has........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6dQ4Bppoyg

mhgaffney 02-15-2013 05:41 PM

Baja,

The power still rests with the people. There are a lot more of us -- than them.

baja 02-15-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhgaffney (Post 3797743)
Baja,

That is absolutely and unequivocally true and the reason I post here.

But unused power is like no power at all.

myMind 02-15-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhgaffney (Post 3797743)
Baja,

That's where you're wrong peasant, every single person who tells you that you're a nut is one of us. We keep you paranoid as much as possible so that your fear has a more savory flavor when we feed on your essence. Your inferior feeble minds will never be able to comprehend our purpose, let alone overcome it. See you in the dream dimension.

BroncsRule 02-16-2013 09:55 AM

Throw the Reptoid down the well

Then we'll have a big par-tie..

Rohirrim 02-16-2013 10:04 AM

Can't you tell who the reptoids are when their tongues suddenly lash out to grab flying insects?

W*GS 02-16-2013 10:08 AM

Icke is insane.

baja 02-16-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3797984)
Icke is insane.

Viewed from your little self created boxed in prospective I am sure he would seen that way.

I swear WA*GS you will be the last being on earth to wake up. And we are all waiting for you.

baja 02-16-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3797981)
Can't you tell who the reptoids are when their tongues suddenly lash out to grab flying insects?

If you told the frequency stream that is KOA 850 that there are many other frequency streams (radio stations) with a world of information sharing the same space would the KOA frequency believe you?

baja 02-16-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3797981)

No they are skilled shape shifters but the do slip up once and a while.

W*GS 02-16-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3797985)
Viewed from your little self created boxed in prospective I am sure he would seen that way.

You've got too much vested in believing that Icke is correct to see his insanity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja
I swear WA*GS you will be the last being on earth to wake up. And we are all waiting for you.

In your padded rooms, I should think.