The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   OT-Best Revenge Songs or Ghayest Thread of the Year FrontRunner (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110158)

ghwk 02-13-2013 10:20 AM

OT-Best Revenge Songs or Ghayest Thread of the Year FrontRunner
 
Ok after watching the Grammy’s and Taylor Swift skewering Harry Styles (god that is so close to a porn name) which is fine with me because who needs another boy band anyway, I started thinking what are some of the best revenge songs from jilted lovers, or public displays of disdain of the ex.

Swift openly mocking Styles on the Grammy’s this year is definitely one for me.

Katy Perry thumping Russell Brand in Part of Me (although it was written before her divorce she decided post divorce was a good time to give it legs)

Pink’s “So What” performed 6 months after her breakup with her husband at the time
So, so what
I'm still a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't need you,
And guess what,
I'm having more fun,
And now that we’re done,
I'm gonna show you tonight

OUCH!

Justin Timberlake’s ”Cry Me River” after the Brittany break up, although watching her self destruct I Imagine he thinks the end of that relationship is the best thing that ever happened to him,.

I’m not all about pop, these just popped into my head with a teenager in the house, I was raised on everything from Glen Miller to Bach to Steely Dan and Vomit Launch.

Have some fun, watchya got?

P.S. Not looking for the messed up stuff involving sicko's that went after their families and kids.

TheReverend 02-13-2013 10:40 AM

Congrats, ghwk. Early front runner for "gayest thread of the year"

ghwk 02-13-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3796681)
Congrats, ghwk. Early front runner for "gayest thread of the year"

You don't get your revenge post until AFTER we break up Rev. Hilarious!

Crushaholic 02-13-2013 10:51 AM

I'm not sure to whom Joan Jett was referring, but she HAD to have been singing to a jilted lover, when she did "I Hate Myself For Loving You"...

broncocalijohn 02-13-2013 11:12 AM

GHWK's next thread:
"Which show is your favorite on Bravo"


Good God Man. You drive a Miata too?

SouthStndJunkie 02-13-2013 11:30 AM

Theme song for this emo thread:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HeBItmYwo1k?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HeBItmYwo1k?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

SouthStndJunkie 02-13-2013 11:36 AM

I've had a couple girls screw me over in the day.

The best revenge is to move on and act like you don't have a care in the world....or start dating one of her friends.

crush17 02-13-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3796681)
Congrats, ghwk. Early front runner for "gayest thread of the year"

end thread.

Ray Finkle 02-13-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghwk (Post 3796670)
Ok after watching the Grammy’s and Taylor Swift skewering Harry Styles (god that is so close to a porn name) which is fine with me because who needs another boy band anyway, I started thinking what are some of the best revenge songs from jilted lovers, or public displays of disdain of the ex.

Swift openly mocking Styles on the Grammy’s this year is definitely one for me.

Katy Perry thumping Russell Brand in Part of Me (although it was written before her divorce she decided post divorce was a good time to give it legs)

Pink’s “So What” performed 6 months after her breakup with her husband at the time
So, so what
I'm still a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't need you,
And guess what,
I'm having more fun,
And now that we’re done,
I'm gonna show you tonight

OUCH!

Justin Timberlake’s ”Cry Me River” after the Brittany break up, although watching her self destruct I Imagine he thinks the end of that relationship is the best thing that ever happened to him,.

I’m not all about pop, these just popped into my head with a teenager in the house, I was raised on everything from Glen Miller to Bach to Steely Dan and Vomit Launch.

Have some fun, watchya got?

P.S. Not looking for the messed up stuff involving sicko's that went after their families and kids.


I see someone's a fan of girly music....:~ohyah!:

GreatBronco16 02-13-2013 12:41 PM

God, I can't believe I'm going to post in this thread but, Eamon with F-You(Don't want you back), then Frankie with F-You Right Back.

ghwk 02-13-2013 12:52 PM

Thread Title Change--to acurately reflect the comments in the thread.

ghwk 02-13-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncocalijohn (Post 3796691)
GHWK's next thread:
"Which show is your favorite on Bravo"


Good God Man. You drive a Miata too?

Beetle with a yellow flower in the vase. :~ohyah!:

bronco militia 02-13-2013 12:56 PM

speaking of gay

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upl...ellen-katy.jpg

ghwk 02-13-2013 12:59 PM

Can I take Katy Perry into the basement with me for all 35 points? If I have to take Ellen I get 100 points to spend.

Smiling Assassin27 02-13-2013 01:01 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aIuxlFegCMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sisterhellfyre 02-13-2013 01:08 PM

Alice Cooper - Why Trust You

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/30Tq1dJTTg4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Eldorado 02-13-2013 01:28 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/32591888.jpg

razorwire77 02-13-2013 01:44 PM

This thread is so ghey that right now, Manti Te'o is creating another fake dead girlfriend to cover it up.

Kaylore 02-13-2013 02:00 PM

Any thread that starts with "after watching the Grammy's and Taylor Swift" deserves heavy scorn.

ghwk 02-13-2013 02:21 PM

Oh and it's getting it too!

02-13-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorwire77 (Post 3796771)
This thread is so ghey that right now, Manti Te'o is creating another fake dead girlfriend to cover it up.

Keep up the good work. Looks like he's still being called mid-1st in a bunch of mocks. :)

ColoradoDarin 02-13-2013 03:07 PM

http://cdn03.cdn.socialitelife.com/w...4012011-05.jpg

broncosteven 02-13-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 (Post 3796754)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aIuxlFegCMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Funny you mention Zakk

I was listening to Losing my mind last night!

HorseHead 02-13-2013 04:14 PM

I am with Ellen on this.., amazing, and John Mayer is on that. That guy needs to be sent down into some well with some Chilean Miners, he has had way too many incredible looking women.

Revenge song? I guess I am way old school here..."Ramble On", Zep...

cmhargrove 02-13-2013 04:57 PM

Ok, I'll ghay along.


Just about anything from Alanis Morisette. She must have gotten screwed over bad back in the day.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.