The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Probably won't hear this on the news - RKBA in action! (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110125)

W*GS 02-09-2013 07:50 PM

Probably won't hear this on the news - RKBA in action!

Man breaks into Springs home

Didn't quite work out. I doubt the NRA will put this in their "Armed Citizen" column...

Quote:

A 71-year-old woman was sexually assaulted late Thursday after a man broke into her home on East Boulder Street and knocked a gun from her hand, Colorado Springs police said Friday.

ant1999e 02-09-2013 09:04 PM

Did he use the gun to assault her? Nice try. How much carbon did you pollute the earth with that bullshyt?

cutthemdown 02-09-2013 11:47 PM

Scum

Dr. Broncenstein 02-10-2013 01:59 AM

Home invader breaks into frail old woman's home and rapes her. Liberals rejoice when second amendment overpowered by felonious sexual predation.

Dr. Broncenstein 02-10-2013 02:07 AM

Honestly, I can't decide who is the bigger piece of human shiat:

1 -- A home invader who rapes a 71 year old woman

2 -- W*gs, who celebrates the home invasion and rape of a 71 year old woman because a portion of the details somehow agrees with his political ideology.

Tough call.

W*GS 02-10-2013 06:54 AM

This is precisely the situation that RKBA purists tell us that it's for. But this time, it didn't go quite as planned. Sorta like the sniper guy at the shooting range. Or the FPSRussia guy getting killed despite all his guns.

There's a cost associated with the flood of guns we have in this country, but the RKBA dogmatists don't like to consider it.

txtebow 02-10-2013 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 3795284)

2 -- W*gs, who celebrates the home invasion and rape of a 71 year old woman because a portion of the details somehow agrees with his political ideology.

Tough call.

SPOT ON. disgusting.

Dr. Broncenstein 02-10-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3795300)
This is precisely the situation that RKBA purists tell us that it's for. But this time, it didn't go quite as planned. Sorta like the sniper guy at the shooting range. Or the FPSRussia guy getting killed despite all his guns.

There's a cost associated with the flood of guns we have in this country, but the RKBA dogmatists don't like to consider it.

You openly celebrated the sexual assault of a 71 year old lady by a home invader precisely because she was unable to defend herself with a gun. That makes you a disgusting sack of shiat.

chadta 02-10-2013 08:12 AM

she obviously didnt shoot soon enough if he got close enough to her to knock the gun out of her hand

peacepipe 02-10-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 3795318)
You openly celebrated the sexual assault of a 71 year old lady by a home invader precisely because she was unable to defend herself with a gun. That makes you a disgusting sack of shiat.

You moron,he didn't celebrate what happened to her & you know that.

W*GS 02-10-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 3795318)

Show me how I "celebrated" what happened.

Dr. Broncenstein 02-10-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3795325)
Show me how I "celebrated" what happened.

You try to make political hay from the raping of a 71 year old who was unable to defend herself in spite of a gun. Specifically "RKBA in action!" You are trying to make some kind of political point on a football message board at the expense of a frail old lady who was raped by an intruder in her own home. Celebrating the fact that the right to keep and bear arms didnt work out in this specific example with an exclamation point!

W*GS 02-10-2013 08:37 AM

Your take is, shall we say, off target.

The RKBA purists advertise it as the way for the frail, old, and weak to defend themselves. They never talk about the failures. This incident is one of those failures of the RKBA purists' dogma.

But go ahead, keep ranting.

Dr. Broncenstein 02-10-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3795331)
Your take is, shall we say, off target.

The RKBA purists advertise it as the way for the frail, old, and weak to defend themselves. They never talk about the failures. This incident is one of those failures of the RKBA purists' dogma.

But go ahead, keep ranting.

Celebrate your victory. An old lady and gun owner was raped in her own home, and the second amendment didn't stop the rapist. Congratulations!

W*GS 02-10-2013 08:42 AM

I'm not "celebrating". Just pointing out the truth.

Guns are not the solution that the RKBA purists dogmatically insist that they are.

02-10-2013 09:57 AM

Well hell. What more do we need than to justify gunsnatching than a 71 year old woman who had a gun knocked from her hand? Debate OVER.

/closethread

/banguns

02-10-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 3795334)
Celebrate your victory. An old lady and gun owner was raped in her own home, and the second amendment didn't stop the rapist. Congratulations!

It clearly overrides the many times that gun ownership does protect people from rape and other attacks.

So a CCW holder stopped a mass stabbing in progress at a Utah grocery store? Who gives a turkey? A 71 year old woman had a gun knocked out of her hand. SEE SEE SEE SEE!!

02-10-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 3795284)

Tough call.

It's OK if you're left of center. NEVER forget that.

W*GS 02-10-2013 10:12 AM

Who said anything about taking away yer guns?

I didn't.

Paranoia will destroy ya.

02-10-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3795382)
Who said anything about taking away yer guns?

I didn't.

Paranoia will destroy ya.

This is a great time to clear the air by explaining why you'd post such threads popular to the likes of the gunsnatcher crowd. The floor is yours.

W*GS 02-10-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3795384)
This is a great time to clear the air by explaining why you'd post such threads popular to the likes of the gunsnatcher crowd. The floor is yours.

Merely pointing out that having a gun in hand is no guarantee of stopping a bad guy.

The RKBA dogmatists don't like to hear that. As you and the others have shown.

02-10-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3795391)
Merely pointing out that having a gun in hand is no guarantee of stopping a bad guy.

The RKBA dogmatists don't like to hear that. As you and the others have shown.

That's called life and nobody made such a claim. If you wish to continue railing about the RKBA crowd, then at least show us some evidence that they said it was a stop-all measure. The only ones I see making such stop-all claims are the gunsnatchers.

I said give people a fighting chance. No more, no less.

Ain't that a b****?

W*GS 02-10-2013 10:39 AM

Whenever someone uses "that's life" or "that's life for ya" or some analogous phrase, they've conceded the point.

02-10-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadta (Post 3795320)
she obviously didnt shoot soon enough if he got close enough to her to knock the gun out of her hand

There are some cases where it appears that the person with the gun hasn't the will to use it. Such people shouldn't have guns. In the North Capitol Hill neighborhood of Denver, one such instance happened. There was a guy who owned a little cigarette shop and one day a couple crackheads came in to rob him. He pulled a gun, they took it from him, shot him in the face with it, and stabbed him 17 times and took his money. Suffice it to say, this shop owner is no longer with us.

Moral of the story: He'd still be alive if he had the will to use it. If you don't have the will, don't buy one.

02-10-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3795403)
Whenever someone uses "that's life" or "that's life for ya" or some analogous phrase, they've conceded the point.

Conceded what? That nothing in life is perfect? Again, I don't see anyone making a claim that life can be child-proofed except the gunsnatching left. You seem to be spinning your wheels at strawmen.