The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Kuper Surgery (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110120)

kupesdad 02-09-2013 01:03 PM

Kuper Surgery
 
Chris had surgery yesterday. The doctor who performed it is one of the top ankle/leg docs in the states. Prognosis is good. When I can share more, I will. Football prognosis is positive as well. Thanks to all that have inquired about him.

bombay 02-09-2013 01:24 PM

That's good news. Kuper's a hard working guy, so we know he'll do the necesary things to get through rehab. Hope to see him on the field next season.

razorwire77 02-09-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kupesdad (Post 3795092)
Chris had surgery yesterday. The doctor who performed it is one of the top ankle/leg docs in the states. Prognosis is good. When I can share more, I will. Football prognosis is positive as well. Thanks to all that have inquired about him.

Thank you for always providing us with updates about your son's progress. I think I can say with certainty that he is one of the most popular Bronco players on this board and it is a testament to his toughness as a player. Hopefully the rehab process will go smoothly and we'll have him back and healthy for a SB run in 2014.

Heyneck 02-09-2013 02:36 PM

Thanks or the info Kupesdad! That's one though son of a gun you have there!!! I have no doubt he will be back being the regular bad ass he is! Best wishes!!!

gyldenlove 02-09-2013 02:45 PM

Give our best to Chris and the family.

Kaylore 02-09-2013 02:49 PM

Thanks for the heads up on my favorite player. Make sure he doesn't get too soft while he rests. Call him and randomly make fun of him for me. Tell him the Broncos are drafting a guard early and Beadles just made the pro-bowl.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 02:54 PM

Excellent news indeed! Really want Chris back for this coming SB run!!

KipCorrington25 02-09-2013 03:06 PM

He'll be back.

broncosteven 02-09-2013 03:10 PM

Thanks for the update! Hope he has a quick recovery, we need him 100% for the SB next year!

GreatBronco16 02-09-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3795123)
Thanks for the heads up on my favorite player. Make sure he doesn't get too soft while he rests. Call him and randomly make fun of him for me. Tell him the Broncos are drafting a guard early and Beadles just made the pro-bowl.

Now that was Hilarious!

BroncoMan4ever 02-09-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3795123)
Thanks for the heads up on my favorite player. Make sure he doesn't get too soft while he rests. Call him and randomly make fun of him for me. Tell him the Broncos are drafting a guard early and Beadles just made the pro-bowl.

Why don't you just kick him in the balls too.

SoCalBronco 02-09-2013 05:15 PM

Thanks for the info Mr. Kuper. I look forward to seeing Kupe at 100 percent in camp. Stud!

lonestar 02-09-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorwire77 (Post 3795100)
Thank you for always providing us with updates about your son's progress. I think I can say with certainty that he is one of the most popular Bronco players on this board and it is a testament to his toughness as a player. Hopefully the rehab process will go smoothly and we'll have him back and healthy for a SB run in 2014.

Let's hope that SB run is 2013 and 14

GoHAM 02-09-2013 08:53 PM

How many Red Robin meals did he finish in Post-Op?

BowlenBall 02-09-2013 09:31 PM

It's been a rough year for Chris... best wishes for a speedy and successful recovery, and I expect him back and kicking ass in August!

spdirty 02-09-2013 09:44 PM

Poor guy has had a rough year. I'm rooting for him to get back in there and kick some ass next year!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.