The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   LA COP KILLER (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110105)

Quoydogs 02-07-2013 06:01 PM

LA COP KILLER

So is he a psycho or man that got low balled and is fighting for his survival?

After hearing his letter i don't think he is psycho killer. I think he may have been pushed into this. Sounds like the only people that have to worry are the dirty cops.

Am I way off here??

huh?? 02-07-2013 06:13 PM

I just read a copy of his manifesto, and he sounds angry, organized, calculating, and a little "Hollywood". With all the training he seems to have had, he could be very dangerous. If everything he says is true, he will eventually get gunned down, there will be a fantastic cover-up and his name will never be cleared in the manner he is seeking.

Who's going to play him in the made-for-TV movie? Denzel is too old.

Popps 02-07-2013 06:24 PM

He killed the daughter of a former officer who represented him.

Is this thread a level?

Quoydogs 02-07-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huh?? (Post 3794265)
I just read a copy of his manifesto, and he sounds angry, organized, calculating, and a little "Hollywood". With all the training he seems to have had, he could be very dangerous. If everything he says is true, he will eventually get gunned down, there will be a fantastic cover-up and his name will never be cleared in the manner he is seeking.

Who's going to play him in the made-for-TV movie? Denzel is too old.

Were did you find his manifesto? Google? If not can you post a link

Quoydogs 02-07-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popps (Post 3794277)
He killed the daughter of a former officer who represented him.

Is this thread a level?

All they have said on CNN is 3 police officers. I have not heard about a daughter

theAPAOps5 02-07-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quoydogs (Post 3794285)
All they have said on CNN is 3 police officers. I have not heard about a daughter

It started with the murder if the cops daughter and her boyfriend (or husband can't remember). Then he shot two cops, killing one.

Like they already stated, she was the daughter if the captain who represented him.

That One Guy 02-07-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Dorner is also believed to be responsible for the weekend slayings of an assistant women's college basketball coach and her fiancÚ in what cops believe are acts of revenge against the LAPD, as suggested in his online manifesto.

Lawrence was found slumped behind the wheel of his white Kia in the parking lot of their upscale apartment complex in Irvine Sunday and Quan was in the passenger seat.

"A particular interest at this point in the investigation is a multi-page manifesto in which the suspect has implicated himself in the slayings," Maggard said.

Police said Dorner's manifesto included threats against members of the LAPD. Police say they are taking extra measures to ensure the safety of officers and their families.

The document, allegedly posted on an Internet message board this week, apparently blames Quan's father, retired LAPD Capt. Randy Quan, for his firing from the department.

One passage from the manifesto reads, "I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty."

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own," it reads. "I'm terminating yours."

Dorner was with the department from 2005 until 2008, when he was fired for making false statements.

Randy Quan, who became a lawyer in retirement, represented Dorner in front of the Board of Rights, a tribunal that ruled against Dorner at the time of his dismissal, LAPD Capt. William Hayes told The Associated Press Wednesday night.

According to documents from a court of appeals hearing in October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field-training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans, saying in the course of an arrest she had kicked a suspect who was a schizophrenic with severe dementia.

After an investigation, Dorner was fired for making false statements.

http://gma.yahoo.com/ex-la-cop-sough...opstories.html

chadta 02-07-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 (Post 3794287)
It started with the murder if the cops daughter and her boyfriend (or husband can't remember). Then he shot two cops, killing one.

Like they already stated, she was the daughter if the captain who represented him.

daughter and fiance is what they said on the radio up here

Quoydogs 02-07-2013 06:40 PM

There is nothing about a daughter i could find. I dont think he is a dangerous man.. with the weapons he has he could have taken out hundreds of people by now. After what i have seen from the letter sounds like people threw him under a rug ruined his life and name. I think its like the movie Falling Down. If you didn't screw him you are just fine.,

huh?? 02-07-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quoydogs (Post 3794281)
Were did you find his manifesto? Google? If not can you post a link

My wife emailed it to me. I'm on an old iPhone. Let me see what I can do.

That One Guy 02-07-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quoydogs (Post 3794291)
There is nothing about a daughter i could find. I dont think he is a dangerous man.. with the weapons he has he could have taken out hundreds of people by now. After what i have seen from the letter sounds like people threw him under a rug ruined his life and name. I think its like the movey Falling Down. If you didn't screw him you are just fine.

From what I saw, the two cops he shot together were merely on patrol and stopped at a light when they were shot. What is the likelihood he was targeting THOSE officers vs ANY officers. In a policeforce the size of the LAPD, ALL of them couldn't have wronged the guy.

Popps 02-07-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

http://google.com

theAPAOps5 02-07-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

There is nothing about a daughter i could find. I dont think he is a dangerous man.. with the weapons he has he could have taken out hundreds of people by now. After what i have seen from the letter sounds like people threw him under a rug ruined his life and name. I think its like the movey Falling Down. If you didn't screw him you are just fine.

Killed three people, pretty sure he is totally dangerous. If you haven't heard about her being the daughter you obviously haven't paid any Trenton to the story.

That One Guy 02-07-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 (Post 3794295)
Killed three people, pretty sure he is totally dangerous. If you haven't heard about her being the daughter you obviously haven't paid any Trenton to the story.

Any Trenton? WTF kind of lingo is that?

theAPAOps5 02-07-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by That One Guy (Post 3794296)
Any Trenton? WTF kind of lingo is that?

It's my stupid iPad and auto correct. Didn't hit space between "any attention". So it changed to any Trenton! :rofl:

Quoydogs 02-07-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadta (Post 3794290)
daughter and fiance is what they said on the radio up here

They think doesn't mean he did. Although it does fit. My point is it kinda sounds like he did the right thing and got fired for it. Took the only thing he had. His job. He flipped:: and now is out for revenge. If you didn't have something to do with him you're fine.

02-07-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

The daughter is related to the lawyer/retired cop(father) who represented him in his false statement accusation. Personally I believe the guy about the other officer kicking the suspect they were detaining. He blew the whistle and it cost him his job and a cover up of the kicking. Doesn't mean he should go shooting people though.

theAPAOps5 02-07-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quoydogs (Post 3794298)
They think doesn't mean he did. Although it does fit. My point is it kinda sounds like he did the right thing and got fired for it. Took the only thing he had. His job. He flipped:: and now is out for revenge. If you didn't have something to do with him you're fine.

The girl and fiancÚ had nothing to do with him getting canned. Her only tie to him was her father. The psycho is a danger and hopefully is dealt with soon.

That One Guy 02-07-2013 06:50 PM

Oh, and as for the movie, this screams Law Abiding Citizen to me - minus the tunnel.

And we definitely need a younger angry black man. We had like 3 of them (don't ask me to name them, I could barely tell them apart) but I don't think we have any newer ones.

Quoydogs 02-07-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3794299)
The daughter is related to the lawyer/retired cop(father) who represented him in his false statement accusation. Personally I believe the guy about the other officer kicking the suspect they were detaining. He blew the whistle and it cost him his job and a cover up of the kicking. Doesn't mean he should go shooting people though.

Oh i agree he shouldn't be killing people but it changes things when you take a persons dignify

theAPAOps5 02-07-2013 06:53 PM

Really, they just need to send in Kai

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ckfBGdZoR_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tombstone RJ 02-07-2013 06:53 PM

wow, this sounds messed up. It gets you wondering about the LAPD in that, is he reacting to a corrupt PD or is he just crazy and going on a rampage?

Quoydogs 02-07-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 3794306)
wow, this sounds messed up. It gets you wondering about the LAPD in that, is he reacting to a corrupt PD or is he just crazy and going on a rampage?

Corrupt PD from what I've. Seen. If he was on a crazy killing spree. With training and weapons he has there would be a lot of death by now. Just cops so far. Most likely a daughter of a cop but not for sure.

That One Guy 02-07-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 3794306)

Nothing is more dangerous than someone who thinks they have nothing to lose. Everyone has SOMETHING left but if he's convinced himself he doesn't and that the LAPD is to blame, he may be valiant in his own heart but a psychopath to the rest of us.

Chris 02-07-2013 07:35 PM

Are you seriously reading the manifesto of a murderer?

Also **** LA. One of my high school friends and the nicest guy ever was visiting the states last week when he was mugged and killed in broad daylight in a parking lot outside a Chipotle. That was on Friday and the killers are still out there.