The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mark Schlereth Has an Open Mic Moment (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110028)

Rohirrim 01-30-2013 07:38 AM

Mark Schlereth Has an Open Mic Moment
 
I like the face he makes when he portrays the reaction he got from some Broncos coaches regarding you-know-who...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2577497.html

loborugger 01-30-2013 07:42 AM

Much ado about nothing & a statement that reveals nothing not already known. Although the facial expression is fairly funny.

Smiling Assassin27 01-30-2013 11:17 AM

Stink has a creepy Tebow infatuation. Even when in unrelated conversations, he'll stick in an anti-Tebow interjection.

01-30-2013 11:19 AM

"Natural ball catcher"?

That's gotta be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.. That's about as stupid as saying someone isn't a QB based on their throwing motion. Not surprising Schlereth and the Broncos would say both. They were all fooled by Manning too... They all had their new Broncos rings picked out this season... whooops...

That One Guy 01-30-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGruder (Post 3790640)
"Natural ball catcher"?

That's gotta be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.. That's about as stupid as saying someone isn't a QB based on their throwing motion. Not surprising Schlereth and the Broncos would say both. They were all fooled by Manning too... They all had their new Broncos rings picked out this season... whooops...

Manning didn't win the SB. Neither did Tebow but Tebow couldn't even make it off the bench.

And as for the post, some people definitely make catching the ball look like a task and a chore. The people who can snag a ball out of the air and get it tucked away before anyone can lay a hit have a huge advantage.

SonOfLe-loLang 01-30-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGruder (Post 3790640)
"Natural ball catcher"?

That's gotta be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.. That's about as stupid as saying someone isn't a QB based on their throwing motion. Not surprising Schlereth and the Broncos would say both. They were all fooled by Manning too... They all had their new Broncos rings picked out this season... whooops...

I have to wonder if MacGruder is another poster here with a lot of time on their hands or if he's actually genuine.

I dont think Tim would make much of a TE either to be honest...i think he could do OK as a fullback, i suppose. As far as being "fooled" by Manning. The broncos should be so lucky to have that kind of season for the rest of their days

Drunk Monkey 01-30-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGruder (Post 3790640)
"Natural ball catcher"?

That's gotta be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.. That's about as stupid as saying someone isn't a QB based on their throwing motion. Not surprising Schlereth and the Broncos would say both. They were all fooled by Manning too... They all had their new Broncos rings picked out this season... whooops...

Well Teebs motion looks like moose diarrhea and his QB days are pretty much done so I guess that makes Stink's comment dead on.

ZONA 01-30-2013 12:04 PM

Tebow will not be in the NFL when his current contract ends.

Lestat 01-30-2013 12:06 PM

lol WTF does what Stink looked like in a Uni have to do with his potential comments about Tebow? which were true.
i mean seriously, some of these damn Tebow fans are about the dumbest in terms of football knowledge.

razorwire77 01-30-2013 05:09 PM

Not really sure how in butt-hurt Tebow land this really constitutes an insult. Stink was relaying information informally off camera to a colleague about how the Broncos organization felt about moving Tebow to another position. Apparently, they feel he doesn't have the ability to make the switch to another offensive position.

It's not like he said screw that Holy than thou diva or something like that.

StugotsIII 01-30-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGruder (Post 3790640)
"Natural ball catcher"?

That's gotta be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.. That's about as stupid as saying someone isn't a QB based on their throwing motion. Not surprising Schlereth and the Broncos would say both. They were all fooled by Manning too... They all had their new Broncos rings picked out this season... whooops...

One could fill the Grand Canyon with what you don't know about football.

DenverBrit 01-30-2013 05:38 PM

"Dear Lord, give me the strength to shake MacGruder from my leg, for he is obsessed and will not let go.
Smite him if you must, oh Lord, for I cannot run with that lard attached. Amen, God bless."

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...MN8L5BMCAUcCrx

StugotsIII 01-30-2013 06:12 PM

Nothing he said was bad...

TonyR 01-30-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGruder (Post 3790640)
"Natural ball catcher"?

That's gotta be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.. That's about as stupid as saying someone isn't a QB based on their throwing motion. Not surprising Schlereth and the Broncos would say both. They were all fooled by Manning too... They all had their new Broncos rings picked out this season... whooops...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yYeQbcSQ8CU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

01-30-2013 06:24 PM

That pretty much slams the door on mc****chop's post.

Lol. Well played

oubronco 01-30-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverBrit (Post 3790825)
"Dear Lord, give me the strength to shake MacGruder from my leg, for he is obsessed and will not let go.
Smite him if you must, oh Lord, for I cannot run with that lard attached. Amen, God bless."

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...MN8L5BMCAUcCrx

Hilarious! :notworthy

TheElusiveKyleOrton 01-31-2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGruder (Post 3790640)
"Natural ball catcher"?

That's gotta be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.. That's about as stupid as saying someone isn't a QB based on their throwing motion. Not surprising Schlereth and the Broncos would say both. They were all fooled by Manning too... They all had their new Broncos rings picked out this season... whooops...

Oh come on, McPooper. We've all been seeing you naturally catch Tebow's balls right in the face for months now.

01-31-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyR (Post 3790837)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yYeQbcSQ8CU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can't tell if serious . . . .

Pick Six 01-31-2013 01:28 PM

Nah. Brady Quinn would be better suited for the description "natural ball catcher"...

NTTAWWT...:P

Mogulseeker 01-31-2013 01:53 PM

"Not a fluid enough athlete"

Tebow likes to keep his own fluids, thank you....

02-01-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey (Post 3790659)
Well Teebs motion looks like moose diarrhea and his QB days are pretty much done so I guess that makes Stink's comment dead on.

And Tom Brady was a 6th round pick... that shows you how valuable those kinds of evaluations are..

If you don't think you can teach someone to catch or throw the ball you better not ever be a coach of anything anywhere anytime.....

02-01-2013 11:59 AM

Tebow haters have an unhealthy obsession with him. It's ****ing pathetic.

02-01-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorwire77 (Post 3790812)
Not really sure how in butt-hurt Tebow land this really constitutes an insult. Stink was relaying information informally off camera to a colleague about how the Broncos organization felt about moving Tebow to another position. Apparently, they feel he doesn't have the ability to make the switch to another offensive position.

It's not like he said screw that Holy than thou diva or something like that.

The same organization that thought Brady Quinn and Orton were better alternatives than Tebow... and a team with a vested interest in seeing Tebow fail.

02-01-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3790658)
I have to wonder if MacGruder is another poster here with a lot of time on their hands or if he's actually genuine.

I dont think Tim would make much of a TE either to be honest...i think he could do OK as a fullback, i suppose. As far as being "fooled" by Manning. The broncos should be so lucky to have that kind of season for the rest of their days

How many seasons like that did the Colts fans have that came up for naught? I guess you guys are used to that with Elway though.. haha

SonOfLe-loLang 02-01-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGruder (Post 3791570)
How many seasons like that did the Colts fans have that came up for naught? I guess you guys are used to that with Elway though.. haha

MacGruder = the simplest thinker on the Mane.

Also, you do realize Peyton did win a super bowl, yeah? He dragged a lot of crappy teams on his back deep into the playoffs too. And he played well enough to win this broncos playoff game.

Your boy will probably be out of the league in a year...and not because its a big conspiracy against him.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.