The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   G.I. Jane .......Coming Soon (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109984)

Pony Boy 01-24-2013 11:26 AM

G.I. Jane .......Coming Soon
 
Pentagon announces decision to lift ban on women in combat roles

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=2114849103001&w=466&h=263"></SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>

The Pentagon formally announced Thursday that it would lift the ban on women serving in combat positions, in one of Leon Panetta's last acts as President Obama's Defense secretary.

The change would open hundreds of thousands of front-line positions and potentially elite commando jobs after more than a decade at war.

The groundbreaking move recommended by the Joint Chiefs of Staff overturns a 1994 rule banning women from being assigned to smaller ground combat units. Panetta's decision gives the military services until January 2016 to seek special exceptions if they believe any positions must remain closed to women.


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...oles-to-women/

01-24-2013 11:29 AM

Hello, I'm here to go to the front lines and menstruate everywhere. If you resist me you're a bigot sexist. If I get kidnapped by Abdul and raped 100 times, it's your fault for your lack of chivalry in protecting me. I also expect breaks in the fighting to change my pad and feminine wash.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2ntg3yv.png

01-24-2013 11:42 AM

I FOR ONE WILL NOT BE SATISFIED UNTIL THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION COMBATS AGEISM AND BRINGS 60 YEAR OLDS AND 10 YEAR OLDS TO THE FRONT LINES.

Who is with me!!!!

Pony Boy 01-24-2013 11:46 AM

I think a strong comparison would be the NFL (not for ladies). There will never be a woman make the active roster of any NFL team with the exception of a kicker or punter. There is not a woman on earth that I would trust to protect Manning’s blind side.

Certainly there are rolls for women in battle but never in elite forces such as the Navy Seals or the Army's Delta Force.

Pony Boy 01-24-2013 11:49 AM

Well, there is one exception ......... Demi could kick some serious ass.

01-24-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 3787970)
I think a strong comparison would be the NFL (not for ladies). There will never be a woman make the active roster of any NFL team with the exception of a kicker or punter. There is not a woman on earth that I would trust to protect Manning’s blind side.

Certainly there are rolls for women in battle but never in elite forces such as the Navy Seals or the Army's Delta Force.

There are not roles for women in battle, period. Ever. Women are not as strong as men regardless of how many reruns of GI Jane or Wonder Woman they've been watching. This is all radical feminism shoving its radical agenda down everyone's throats and if you resist you're branded either a sexist pig or a self-hating female. They're kicking down doors because the doors are simply THERE, not because they should be kicked down.

Since the Democratic Party has lost it's old white blue collar base, they're about pandering to left-wing social revolutionaries and minority voting blocs and little else. This is part of the process of pandering to left-wing social revolutionaries.

01-24-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 3787973)
Well, there is one exception ......... Demi could kick some serious ass.

Hollywood is known for promoting pet PC agendas by showing them as totally unrealistic. I never saw that movie, it was too retarded to even consider.

W*GS 01-24-2013 11:52 AM

I daresay the women who want to be in combat would kick Pony Boy's and nyuk nyuk's ass at the same time, blindfolded and with both arms tied behind their backs.

01-24-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3787978)
I daresay the women who want to be in combat would kick Pony Boy's and nyuk nyuk's ass at the same time, blindfolded and with both arms tied behind their backs.

An example of how liberals tend to jettison any semblance of realistic thinking and replace it with the mythological and fantastic.

These lefty male clowns with their penises sucked into their pelvic cavities are so blinded by their own egalitarian garbage that they can't even accept the basic fact that women are not as strong as men and never will be.

W*GS 01-24-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3787974)
Women are not as strong as men regardless of how many reruns of GI Jane or Wonder Woman they've been watching.

How much of combat comes down to pure brute strength?

W*GS 01-24-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3787981)
An example of how liberals tend to jettison any semblance of realistic thinking and replace it with the mythological and fantastic.

So, you're strong enough and man enough to kick any woman's ass?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk
These lefty male clowns with their penises sucked into their pelvic cavities are so blinded by their own egalitarian garbage that they can't even accept the basic fact that women are not as strong as men and never will be.

I doubt any women are as stupid as you are.

BroncoInferno 01-24-2013 11:57 AM

Hey, Pony Boy and nyuk nyuk: you two do realize that the days of hand-to-hand combat in battle are basically over, right? We aren't charging the enemy with bayonets anymore. It doesn't require brute strength for an individual to be effective in modern warfare. I guess now you'll tell us that women are technologically inferior to men as well?

BroncoInferno 01-24-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3787983)
So, you're strong enough and man enough to kick any woman's ass?

nyuk nyuk claims to be a woman, though many have expressed the opinion that it's just the drama llama in drag. I haven't been sold on the opinion until reading post # 6. No woman wrote that ignorant, sexist garbage.

Pony Boy 01-24-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoInferno (Post 3787987)
Hey, nyuk nyuk: you do realize that the days of hand-to-hand combat in battle are basically over, right? It doesn't require brute strength for an individual to be effective in modern warfare. I guess now you'll tell us that women are technologically inferior to men as well?

Attachment 32042

01-24-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W*GS (Post 3787982)
How much of combat comes down to pure brute strength?

It shouldn't take a genius to figure out that one thing soldiers learn is hand to hand combat for if and when they find themselves isolated among the enemy. If you don't women there will be subject to being totally dominated and likely dismembered after being repeatedly sexually savaged, you need to lay off the crack pebbles. This lack of physical strength on the part of women also endangers men near them. Women cannot physically fend off attackers on a battlefield, and in such scenarios you can most likely expect multiple attackers. You're going to get everyone killed.

I go to gym regularly and I have a weight program, and in spite of that I am still not as strong as a male coworker of mine who is a couch potato. The sooner liberals face reality, the better. Egalitarian narratives are not realistic and never have been.

Radical feminists never have and do not speak for all women. If they really believed that women have a right to choose, then we'd also have a right to choose whether or not these radicals have the right to push their agenda in OUR name, rather than attacking us as "self-haters" for not towing their line.

At least you admit that women are lacking, that's progress. Yes, "kicking ass" as you fantasized does indeed involve brute strength. Perhaps next you'll confront your obvious bloodthirst in seeing people you disagree with physically assaulted. I won't bet on it, though. Liberals are too convinced of their own pacifistic righteousness even while they call for those they don't like to be executed and knifed to death. They also tend to enjoy spending their free time on Twitter talking about how "the NRA should be shot."

BroncoInferno 01-24-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 3787995)

Are you serious? Hand-to-hand combat is atypical in current conflicts. That's simply a fact.

Pick Six 01-24-2013 12:13 PM

It takes "brute strength" to carry all the equipment they have to carry. It takes "brute strength" to lift a wounded soldier out of harm's way...

01-24-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoInferno (Post 3787989)
nyuk nyuk claims to be a woman, though many have expressed the opinion that it's just the drama llama in drag. I haven't been sold on the opinion until reading post # 6. No woman wrote that ignorant, sexist garbage.

And this is the kind of left-wing garbage I've spoken of on this thread and elsewhere. The left have established ideological litmus tests to be considered "authentically female," and one of those is being a radical feminist. I am not, thus I am either secretly a male, or I am a "self-hating woman."

The left, of course, do the same with blacks. Alan Keyes is a conservative, therefore he is not "authentically black." To be considered "authentically black," one must be left-wing in political outlook and be a member of the Democratic Party or another politically party to the left of the Democrats.

This from a bunch of people who claim they don't like being labeled and defined by others and want people to have the freedom to define themselves.

Pass the d'oh.

Know what's even funnier? These emasculated self-loathing pseduo-men are on a football forum, rooting for a team on a league neither of which (rightly) allows female players. Even funnier than that is that the team they love, the mighty DENVER BRONCOS, is owned and operated by Republicans, including our splendid HOF starting quarterback. Ain't that a b****?!

Of course I know to not bother expecting ideological or moral consistency from the left. That is, after all, one reason I quit being left-wing.

BroncoInferno 01-24-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushaholic (Post 3788004)
It takes "brute strength" to carry all the equipment they have to carry. It takes "brute strength" to lift a wounded soldier out of harm's way...

The army has conditioning tests and training to determine the fitness of an individual to do these things, male or otherwise. If a woman can pass these tests, why shouldn't she be permited to serve in combat? I don't think anyone is suggesting we send someone with the physique of Kate Moss into battle.

01-24-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushaholic (Post 3788004)
It takes "brute strength" to carry all the equipment they have to carry. It takes "brute strength" to lift a wounded soldier out of harm's way...

Logical thinking has no place in the agenda of the radical left. Keep repeating the platitudes, keep slapping equals signs on everything, and if need be, lower those standards! That IS the next stop, I assure you.

BroncoInferno 01-24-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3788006)
And this is the kind of left-wing garbage I've spoken of on this thread and elsewhere. The left have established ideological litmus tests to be considered "authentically female," and one of those is being a radical feminist. I am not, thus I am either secretly a male, or I am a "self-hating woman."

The left, of course, do the same with blacks. Alan Keyes is a conservative, therefore he is not "authentically black." To be considered "authentically black," one must be left-wing in political outlook and be a member of the Democratic Party or another politically party to the left of the Democrats.

This from a bunch of people who claim they don't like being labeled and defined by others and want people to have the freedom to define themselves.

Pass the d'oh.

Know what's even funnier? These emasculated self-loathing pseduo-men are on a football forum, rooting for a team on a league neither of which (rightly) allows female players. Even funnier than that is that the team they love, the mighty DENVER BRONCOS, is owned and operated by Republicans, including our splendid HOF starting quarterback. Ain't that a b****?!

Of course I know to not bother expecting ideological or moral consistency from the left. That is, after all, one reason I quit being left-wing.

Goddamn, you are truly bat-**** crazy. You ARE the drama llama Hilarious!

Dukes 01-24-2013 12:19 PM

If a woman proves herself through the exact same training men receive (not boot camp) whether it be Ranger school, Scout Sniper school, Recon etc then I have no reason to object. Now, I wasn't a grunt in the Marines, but I knew some women who I would rather go outside the wire with then men I served with. Not many, but a few.

One thing I haven't heard is are women now going to be required to register with the selective service. Anyone else know?

Pony Boy 01-24-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoInferno (Post 3787987)
Hey, Pony Boy and nyuk nyuk: you two do realize that the days of hand-to-hand combat in battle are basically over, right? We aren't charging the enemy with bayonets anymore. It doesn't require brute strength for an individual to be effective in modern warfare. I guess now you'll tell us that women are technologically inferior to men as well?

See how you just make stuff, no one has mentioned in this thread that women are "technologically inferior".

I'm saying a woman could not pass the physical requirements to become a Navy Seal or menber of the Delta Force but I'm sure pressure will be applied to make women members of these units.

Pony Boy 01-24-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dukes (Post 3788012)
If a woman proves herself through the exact same training men receive (not boot camp) whether it be Ranger school, Scout Sniper school, Recon etc then I have no reason to object. Now, I wasn't a grunt in the Marines, but I knew some women who I would rather go outside the wire with then men I served with. Not many, but a few.

One thing I haven't heard is are women now going to be required to register with the selective service. Anyone else know?

Do you think a woman could make the active roster of any NFL team other than being a kicker?

BroncoInferno 01-24-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 3788016)
See how you just make stuff, no one has mentioned in this thread that women are "technologically inferior".

I didn't make stuff up, I'm pointing out that modern warfare is primarily waged technologically, and so there is little basis for keeping women out of combat unless you think they are inferior to men in that capacity. Context.

Quote:

I'm saying a woman could not pass the physical requirements to become a Navy Seal or menber of the Delta Force but I'm sure pressure will be applied to make women members of these units.
Like Dukes said, if a woman can go through the same training as a man, she should be allowed to serve. I don't buy your premise that there is no woman on the face of the Earth who could pass those requirements. They'd be rare, admittedly, but they should have the right to serve in that capacity if they have the desire and ability.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.