The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   308 pound JaMarcus Russell plans a comeback (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109973)

DBroncos4life 01-23-2013 02:09 PM

308 pound JaMarcus Russell plans a comeback
 
The beast is planning on training with Marshall Faulk, Jeff Garcia, and former Olympic track medalist Ato Boldon.

No one could sack a 300 pound QB.

Man-Goblin 01-23-2013 02:19 PM

Jamarcus knows the scale is right: He is fat.

LRtagger 01-23-2013 02:25 PM

Scale it back a notch with the hate. He has been doing some heavy thinking over the past couple of years and his brain is fried. He will realize the weight of the situation and will decide against a return

01-23-2013 02:31 PM

Can he play DT..?

ludo21 01-23-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LRtagger (Post 3787236)
Scale it back a notch with the hate. He has been doing some heavy thinking over the past couple of years and his brain is fried. He will realize the weight of the situation and will decide against a return

got to be a good meme for this

"i see what you did there"



in all reality he was a Bronco killer, so I vote against the return

cmhargrove 01-23-2013 02:36 PM

Do they have Purple-Dexatrim?

cmhargrove 01-23-2013 02:36 PM

Do they have Purple-Dexatrim?

01-23-2013 02:45 PM

I have a hard time believing this doesn't involve steroids or HGH.

Maybe he can be like the Fridge in some role. I doubt that guy can jog half a block with that weight on.

Lestat 01-23-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmhargrove (Post 3787259)
Do they have Purple-Dexatrim?

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...immonsDamn.jpg

Lestat 01-23-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3787206)
The beast is planning on training with Marshall Faulk, Jeff Garcia, and former Olympic track medalist Ato Boldon.

No one could sack a 300 pound QB.

tell that to the hefty lefty Hilarious!
http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600...2008_08_24.jpg

SonOfLe-loLang 01-23-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3787283)
I have a hard time believing this doesn't involve steroids or HGH.

Maybe he can be like the Fridge in some role. I doubt that guy can jog half a block with that weight on.

Of course he could. He always had weight issues and he's 6'7"

In all seriousness, good for him. If he's serious about this, why not? He's got an absolute cannon and went through a pretty humbling experience.

Beantown Bronco 01-23-2013 02:57 PM

some footage of the training

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ge6XmvoXHWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DBroncos4life 01-23-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lestat (Post 3787298)
tell that to the hefty lefty Hilarious!
http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600...2008_08_24.jpg

Kelsay is a Husker so that does make sense :)

El Guapo 01-23-2013 03:22 PM

Awesome, this gives me an opportunity to show this gem (as seen before on the mane):

http://sports.popcrunch.com/wp-conte.../jamarcus2.png

broncosteven 01-23-2013 03:41 PM

Sad thing is he would be an upgrade for kFc

01-23-2013 04:53 PM

Can he play NT or G?

elsid13 01-23-2013 05:09 PM

When does the next story come out that he is bankrupt and owes debtors millions of dollars.

Chris 01-23-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3787283)
I have a hard time believing this doesn't involve steroids or HGH.

Maybe he can be like the Fridge in some role. I doubt that guy can jog half a block with that weight on.

Sup Tim Couch.

Mogulseeker 01-23-2013 05:31 PM

At one point I thought Russell had potential to be a really good QB. That point ended a couple of years ago, when all he did was suck.

Kaylore 01-23-2013 06:15 PM

Who was that fat QB that played for the Giants?

DBroncos4life 01-23-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3787450)
Who was that fat QB that played for the Giants?

Jared Lorenzen from Kentucky.

DBroncos4life 01-23-2013 06:22 PM

<a href="http://www.freeimagehosting.net/p5kye"><img src="http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/p5kye.jpg"></a>
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/p5kye.jpg
He still is a QB Hilarious!

Lestat 01-23-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3787450)
Who was that fat QB that played for the Giants?

Jared Lorenzen, aka the hefty lefty.
he is currently commish of the ultimate indoor football league.

BroncoMan4ever 01-23-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 (Post 3787393)
Can he play NT or G?

That's what I was thinking. Drop him next to Wolfe and dominate

cabronco 01-23-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever (Post 3787584)
That's what I was thinking. Drop him next to Wolfe and dominate

People thought Moreno came off the field alot for breaks. JR would be every other play, but with a golf cart to tote him..


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.