The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Wiz is chuggers new OC (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109903)

Flex Gunmetal 01-17-2013 11:45 AM

Wiz is chuggers new OC
 
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8854037

socalorado 01-17-2013 12:01 PM

I heard he was cheap...so this makes sense.

TheReverend 01-17-2013 12:04 PM

beliedat

Kaylore 01-17-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by socalorado (Post 3783685)
I heard he was cheap...so this makes sense.

He's free! Good hire for the Chargers. Get ready for more running and some pretty creative trick plays.

Flex Gunmetal 01-17-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3783693)
beliedat

And u know dis.

01-17-2013 12:12 PM

Way to go Fox and Elway. Instead of adding him to our staff, we've let a rival strengthen. smh

Kaylore 01-17-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiralism (Post 3783702)
Way to go Fox and Elway. Instead of adding him to our staff, we've let a rival strengthen. smh

Elway should hire every coach who is available and pay them not to work anywhere.

Black96WS6 01-17-2013 12:23 PM

Man...Ron Wolf, Tom Telesco, McCoy, now Whiz...Chargers are serious about getting back on top...

hehe Chargers just took a Whiz...lol I will not get tired of that ;)

boltaneer 01-17-2013 12:28 PM

Love this hire.

SonOfLe-loLang 01-17-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3783713)
Elway should hire every coach who is available and pay them not to work anywhere.

Seriously. Some people just live to criticize! But he's right, we should have hired the guy we didn't want just so someone else can get him. That makes PERFECT sense.

Why is Whiz the better hire than Gase? Because someone with limited knowledge of football and zero knowledge of the inner workings of the Broncos says so. They simply think "well, Coach A has been a head coach, therefore he has more value, even if his team last year was a steaming pile of poo. Coach B has never been a coordinator, so that means he's incapable of the job, and defies the logic that every good head coach has to climb a ladder at some point."

go_broncos 01-17-2013 12:42 PM

The problem with Gase is that he will listen whatever Fox says.
Fox being conservative coach will do the same mistakes that he did in his entire career.
There's a reason why panthers fired him..He was stuck with jake delhomme.
for him..there is no difference between Jake and manning.
He will not allow the QB to throw the ball if we need a first down to win the game.
He is a scared coach.

Coaches like fox, marty and even Norv will lose close playoff games.
His conservative approach will always keep opposition in the game.
Should have hired an experienced coach that can challenge fox decision making.

Rohirrim 01-17-2013 12:47 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg3l7bKEm31qbdbg3.gif

TheReverend 01-17-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3783713)
Elway should hire every coach who is available and pay them not to work anywhere.

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content...yder-jones.jpg

"...wait a second, this guy's onto something..."

razorwire77 01-17-2013 12:53 PM

Whiz is a decent hire. McCoy? The jury is still out. The way Whiz runs the ball, Ryan Matthews will probably last 5 quarters before he gets hurt.

boltaneer 01-17-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorwire77 (Post 3783747)
Whiz is a decent hire. McCoy? The jury is still out. The way Whiz runs the ball, Ryan Matthews will probably last 5 quarters before he gets hurt.

Hmm, you're right.

Time to start a petition to bring Norv back...

DarkHorse30 01-17-2013 01:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 32017

Heyneck 01-17-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiralism (Post 3783702)
Way to go Fox and Elway. Instead of adding him to our staff, we've let a rival strengthen. smh

STFU... if all goes according to plan, he will be Bolting them next season for a HC gig.

Heyneck 01-17-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_broncos (Post 3783731)
The problem with Gase is that he will listen whatever Fox says.
Fox being conservative coach will do the same mistakes that he did in his entire career.
There's a reason why panthers fired him..He was stuck with jake delhomme.
for him..there is no difference between Jake and manning.
He will not allow the QB to throw the ball if we need a first down to win the game.
He is a scared coach.

Coaches like fox, marty and even Norv will lose close playoff games.
His conservative approach will always keep opposition in the game.
Should have hired an experienced coach that can challenge fox decision making.

Seriously... STFU. You are clueless!

01-17-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boltaneer (Post 3783761)
Hmm, you're right.

Time to start a petition to bring Norv back...

Good point.

Charger 2013 > chargers with Norv.

Heyneck 01-17-2013 01:31 PM

Love all the hate and venom still going around here. Can't believe people can't look at our situation and feel confident for the next 2-3 years. I for one apreciate the AFC WEST getting better in theory. Tiered of being labeled the worst division in football (like worst than the NFC WEST).

Time of some epic battles with our old foes! GO BRONCOS!!!

UberBroncoMan 01-17-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyneck (Post 3783782)
Love all the hate and venom still going around here. Can't believe people can't look at our situation and feel confident for the next 2-3 years. I for one apreciate the AFC WEST getting better in theory. Tiered of being labeled the worst division in football (like worst than the NFC WEST).

Time of some epic battles with our old foes! GO BRONCOS!!!

Funny thing is, the NFC West and now AFC West are becoming two of the best divisions in football.

01-17-2013 01:51 PM

Meanwhile the patriots take advantage of a crappy division every year. Id rather keep the other 3 teams a revolving door of filth.

Ratboy 01-17-2013 02:17 PM

Sucks! I was hoping we would get him, but it sounds like we were really never even close to hiring him.

Probably will get Tom Moore.

Edit:

Didn't read the news about Gase.

go_broncos 01-17-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyneck (Post 3783776)
Seriously... STFU. You are clueless!

John fox is clueless..not me

Heyneck 01-17-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_broncos (Post 3783815)
John fox is clueless..not me

So true! But don't act like you didn't know what we where getting when Fox signed. He is a DEFENSIVE coach, a coach that actually calls a punt a good play. He is who he is. A great conservative HC. What he has managed to do after 3 straight years without playoffs under Shanny, 1 1/2 atrocious years under McD, to get back to back division titles in his first 2 years is amazing.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.