The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Pat Bowlen "Ticked Off" (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109870)

wolf754life 01-15-2013 07:57 AM

Pat Bowlen "Ticked Off"

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...-be-ticked-off

Props to the one of the G.O.A.T. owners

much love Pat, no aids infected dilrods here.

socalorado 01-15-2013 08:05 AM

Just on a side note, my friend who is a cowboys fan thinks Bowlen is and has always been absolutely awesome as an owner and raves about him everytime we discuss our teams direction and ownership.
He cannot stand Ol' jerry. And watching him just rant about Jones constantly really
puts into perspective how great Bowlen is.

Taco John 01-15-2013 08:06 AM

I"m sure John Elway is feeling the heat and real concerned about his job.

loborugger 01-15-2013 08:14 AM

Could it be that he is really upset because he just sobbered up and found out he is broke???

Tombstone RJ 01-15-2013 08:55 AM

doh!

gunns 01-15-2013 10:32 AM

Exactly Pat, exactly.

Gutless Drunk 01-15-2013 11:01 AM

Attachment 32002

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...d-962ec5729a3b

bronco militia 01-15-2013 11:03 AM

uhh, John Fox has officially been put on notice.

Smiling Assassin27 01-15-2013 11:09 AM

Nothing a fifth of Jameson can't help.

HooptyHoops 01-15-2013 11:11 AM

Love it! "We, as Bronco fans, know what a GREAT season looks like!!"

Greatspirits 01-15-2013 11:13 AM

He should be! Welcome to the club!

TheReverend 01-15-2013 11:14 AM

Boy, Patrick Smyth sure can ghostwrite a bad ass letter "from Bowlen", eh?

Beantown Bronco 01-15-2013 11:14 AM

How much does he raise ticket prices next year?

Requiem 01-15-2013 11:15 AM

Have another drink (or twelve) Pat!

bombay 01-15-2013 11:27 AM

Bowlen is a great owner.

Bronco Rob 01-15-2013 11:33 AM

Mr. Bowlen's Letter to Broncos Fans

Broncos Owner and CEO Pat Bowlen penned a letter to fans on the 2012 season and the future.

Dear Broncos Country:

I write this letter to summarize my thoughts on the 2012 season and to thank you for your tremendous support this year.

Saturday's playoff loss to the Baltimore Ravens was a gut-wrenching disappointment for everyone who loves the Denver Broncos. It marked a bitter end to an otherwise successful season.

I feel terrible for our players, coaches and staff who put forth maximum effort throughout the year. They accomplished many great things while falling short of our ultimate goal.

But most importantly, my heart aches for you.

The energy and enthusiasm you provided us this past year were infectious and carried us to great accomplishments. Your passionate backing allowed us to ascend as the season progressed. To have it end so suddenly is certainly most painful for you.

As the owner of a football team that belongs to this region, city and the greatest fans in professional sports, I share and understand the deep disappointment that you still must feel today.

In the early stages of reflection, one thing stands clear—Your support is unwavering.

Since the day I bought this team through the moment you finished cheering your hearts out in the freezing cold of Saturday's game, that has always been the case. Please know that I am humbled by this support and I am forever grateful for it.

I said publicly last year that I wanted 2012 to be a great season, not just a good season. We certainly had a very good season and perhaps exceeded a few expectations.

But Broncos fans, you and I know what a great season looks like.

That is why I'll soon stop reflecting and start working on one thing for 2013—bringing another Super Bowl victory back to Denver. As we move forward, I am extremely optimistic with the future of our team.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for the passion, enthusiasm and overwhelming support you gave us this past season.

Sincerely,
Pat Bowlen

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...d-962ec5729a3b

Hulamau 01-15-2013 11:40 AM

That is one GREAT Letter and I know he means it 100%.

This is not a team that just blew its last chance for a SB with this group. Its a strong and mostly young nucleus with a HOF QB still playing strong.

They will take a significant leap forward next year even if our regular season record isn't quite as good as it was this year.

I like our chances for going a lot further and winning it all again in the next two to three years!

Tombstone RJ 01-15-2013 11:41 AM

All class as usual.

SouthStndJunkie 01-15-2013 11:43 AM

I got the same letter, but it was addressed to the season ticket holders.

I think that letter was just the gentle lubrication applied to the currently sore anuses of the season ticket holders before the inevitable increase in the price of season tickets for the upcoming season.

Rabb 01-15-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie (Post 3782297)
I think that letter was just the gentle lubrication applied to the currently sore anuses of the season ticket holders before the inevitable increase in the price of season tickets for the upcoming season.

ayep

CEH 01-15-2013 11:56 AM

John Elway just posted this message to Broncos Fans

Dear Bronco Fans,

After further review of the game on Saturday , based on Peyton Manning's record in games under 40 degrees (0-4) and with the 2014 Super Bowl in New York City, the odds the tempature will be less than 40 degrees is 93.7% so with that in mind , I and entire coaching staff have decided to forego the 2013 season.

Thanks you for your support

John Elway

VP of Football Operations

SonOfLe-loLang 01-15-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEH (Post 3782302)

Dear Bronco Fans,

After further review of the game on Saturday , based on Peyton Manning's record in games under 40 degrees (0-4) and with the 2014 Super Bowl in New York City, the odds the tempature will be less than 40 degrees is 93.7% so with that in mind , I and entire coaching staff have decided to forego the 2013 season.

John Elway

the 40 degrees is an arbitrary, dumbass number and the sample size is beyond low. Not to mention, the guy played well enough to win this week. Enough with this dumb ****.

bronco militia 01-15-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEH (Post 3782302)

Dear Bronco Fans,

John Elway

Hilarious!

bronco militia 01-15-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie (Post 3782297)
I got the same letter, but it was addressed to the season ticket holders.

LOL...that was going to happen anyways

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rMHTo4sAYKA?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rMHTo4sAYKA?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

oubronco 01-15-2013 12:09 PM

Awesome can't wait for the draft