The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   McCoy (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109867)

MABroncoFan 01-15-2013 07:33 AM

McCoy
 
Jon Heath ‏@JHeath_DEN
The #Chargers are expected to finalize a deal to make #Broncos OC Mike McCoy their next head coach today, per @JasonLaCanfora.

LRtagger 01-15-2013 07:37 AM

Peace out biatch

TheReverend 01-15-2013 07:37 AM

Thank God!

I was so worried Arians would get it. McCoy... whew!

#DodgedABulletThere

Rabb 01-15-2013 07:39 AM

reading it may be Whisenhunt here now

ColoradoDarin 01-15-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3782003)
Thank God!

I was so worried Arians would get it. McCoy... whew!

#DodgedABulletThere

This!

Ray Finkle 01-15-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabb (Post 3782004)
reading it may be Whisenhunt here now

I am not sure if I am happy or not about this....

go_broncos 01-15-2013 07:45 AM

Thank God.........Mccoy is gone...

LRtagger 01-15-2013 07:51 AM

So who do we hire to replace him?

DBroncos4life 01-15-2013 07:51 AM

I just hope he doesn't take too much of our staff with him.

mopatt24 01-15-2013 08:00 AM

Yes. Thay can have him.
I'm surprised they went with McCoy over Arians. That'll come back to bite them.
Bring in Wisenhunt

2KBack 01-15-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3782017)
I just hope he doesn't take too much of our staff with him.

I don't think Mccoy takes too much with him that isn't replaceable.

01-15-2013 08:05 AM

Haha, dumping our junk on the Chargers.... That's awesome

Hulamau 01-15-2013 08:10 AM

As long as we full the spot with a Creative mind who knows when to let Manning win the big games when it comes to crunch time I'm fine with it. Would prefer he had gone to Cardinals rather than having a division opponent that knows the Broncos with Manning so well .. Could make for some tougher Chuggers games next year but they will be in rebuild mode the next couple years anyway...

Dennis Allen was knew our team well and it didn't help the Raiders against us any, but he didn't know both Manning in our O and JDR running our D..

01-15-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MABroncoFan (Post 3781996)
Jon Heath ‏@JHeath_DEN
The #Chargers are expected to finalize a deal to make #Broncos OC Mike McCoy their next head coach today, per @JasonLaCanfora.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...8NyGZDvinT3Rqw

bronco militia 01-15-2013 08:12 AM

McCoy informed the Broncos this morning that he is leaving his job as their offensive coordinator to become the new head coach in San Diego, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports.


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-the-chargers/

Kaylore 01-15-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabb (Post 3782004)
reading it may be Whisenhunt here now

I am thrilled that all the people I wanted for OC are being considered. Wisenhunt would be a great hire. And really it doesn't matter because they could put a vegetable at the position and Manning would make him look adequate.

And for those cheering, the conservative aspects of our offense are Fox-related, not McCoy related. And I think he will be a better head coach than OC.

2KBack 01-15-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulamau (Post 3782031)
As long as we full the spot with a Creative mind who knows when to let Manning win the big games when it comes to crunch time I'm fine with it. Would prefer he had gone to Cardinals rather than having a division opponent that knows the Broncos with Manning so well .. Could make for some tougher Chuggers games next year but they will be in rebuild mode the next couple years anyway...

Dennis Allen was knew our team well and it didn't help the Raiders against us any, but he didn't know both Manning in our O and JDR running our D..

That goes both ways

DBroncos4life 01-15-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2KBack (Post 3782026)
I don't think Mccoy takes too much with him that isn't replaceable.

I agree but I also think some guys that he could take have potential like Gase and Brian Callahan. Also with a guy like Whisenhunt we may have to worry about HC opening interviews in the post season again. That sucks.

socalorado 01-15-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3782003)
Thank God!

I was so worried Arians would get it. McCoy... whew!

#DodgedABulletThere

Yes. Yes and yes.

LRtagger 01-15-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3782035)
McCoy informed the Broncos this morning that he is leaving his job as their offensive coordinator to become the new head coach in San Diego, ESPNís Adam Schefter reports.


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-the-chargers/

Wish he would have told us he was leaving last week ^5

go_broncos 01-15-2013 08:18 AM

So..basically he screwed our team last week as he knows he is going to be a SD head coach.
**** you Mccoy.

Heyneck 01-15-2013 08:18 AM

Don't like this one bit! I think he gets more flak than deserved. It's not his fault that he has to call plays according to the head coach's philosophy. If he could get something out of Orton and Tebow, he will defenetly get Rivers going again.

Heyneck 01-15-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_broncos (Post 3782043)
So..basically he screwed our team last week as he knows he is going to be a SD head coach.
**** you Mccoy.

Grow up!

bronco militia 01-15-2013 08:20 AM

mccoy can't take manning so who gives a ****?

Hulamau 01-15-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2KBack (Post 3782037)
That goes both ways

True enough 2KBack ...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.