The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Seriously, Elway? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109862)

01-14-2013 09:28 PM

Seriously, Elway?

Just saw on 9News sports. Elway stood by his coach's decision to kneel to go to overtime.

I think I just lost all respect for Elway.

We have a ***tard for HC. Now it is known we have a ***tard for GM.

OABB 01-14-2013 09:30 PM

You make me sad to be a human.

theAPAOps5 01-14-2013 09:34 PM

Edited

While I don't agree with Vines threads what so ever in the past day, I do appreciate the way he politely asked me to refrain from being a dick. Therefore I am editing this original post.

OABB 01-14-2013 09:36 PM

I wonder how vine feels about that 3rd and 7 run?

DBroncos4life 01-14-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 (Post 3781810)
Oh look the stupid **** with another stupid **** thread.

Hilarious! Dear diary, today John Elway mad me so mad. I can't believe he likes John Fox more then me.

01-14-2013 09:39 PM

While I get attacked, just so you all know, we are stuck with a coach who will NEVER win a Super Bowl, and is backed by his GM. So damn frustrating and depressing.

I really expected more out of Elway. King of heroic comebacks himself, with a qb, whom is capable of his own heroic comebacks. Elway backs his coach's decision to kneel, with Peyton Manning, with 2 timeouts in a tie game to try to avoid overtime. Just cannot fuggin believe it.

Taco John 01-14-2013 09:39 PM

What in the world would you expect him to say to the media? Don't be an idiot. Elway isn't going to publicly second guess his staff.

TDmvp 01-14-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OABB (Post 3781806)
You make me sad to be a human.

Don't be , I'm not sure Vine is one. Hilarious!

OABB 01-14-2013 09:41 PM

Vine threads are the tapeworm of the mane.

01-14-2013 09:41 PM

Maybe your right Taco. But I hope he gives him an ultimatum behind closed doors.

Bronco Yoda 01-14-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3781799)
Just saw on 9News sports. Elway stood by his coach's decision to kneel to go to overtime.

I don't like fox's calls either but Elway has to stand by his coach whether he personally agrees with it or not.

theAPAOps5 01-14-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3781817)
While I get attacked, just so you all know, we are stuck with a coach who will NEVER win a Super Bowl, and is backed by his GM. So damn frustrating and depressing.

I really expected more out of Elway. King of heroic comebacks himself, with a qb, whom is capable of his own heroic comebacks. Elway backs his coach's decision to kneel, with Peyton Manning, with 2 timeouts in a tie game to try to avoid overtime. Just cannot fuggin believe it.

Edited

See my first post for reasoning.

Taco John 01-14-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3781822)
Maybe your right Taco. But I hope he gives him an ultimatum behind closed doors.

John Elway isn't going to give an ultimatum. John Elway is going to get to work. The ultimatum is already there: this team expects to win a Superbowl. If you don't think John Elway takes this loss personal, then you don't know John Elway. You think he's happy about this?

Meck77 01-14-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3781799)

It was roughly zero degrees at the end of the 4th quarter. Several of our players were hardly even able to gather themselves to the line of scrimmage.

Loss of respect for Elway. That's swell. I'll add you to the hundreds of thousands of Broncos fans who said that about Elway in Denver in the 80's. It was a common theme then.

01-14-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 (Post 3781824)
Stupid **** posting another stupid **** thread. You stupid ****.

I agree with a lot of your opinions regarding the Broncos. I would expect more of a honest reply than two of these unprovoked attacks on page 1 of this thread.

OABB 01-14-2013 09:47 PM

I think elway is almost as mad as he was when tebow won a playoff game.

DBroncos4life 01-14-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3781829)
I agree with a lot of your opinions regarding the Broncos. I would expect more of a honest reply than two of these unprovoked attacks on page 1 of this thread.

He posts worth while **** while you post ****ing stupid rants that piss everyone off. How you think any of this is unprovoked is beyond me.

Cito Pelon 01-14-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 (Post 3781810)
Oh look the stupid **** with another stupid **** thread.

If someone wants to criticize Elway, that's his right. No reason for you to try to bully the guy out just because you don't like it.

01-14-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 3781825)
John Elway isn't going to give an ultimatum. John Elway is going to get to work. The ultimatum is already there: this team expects to win a Superbowl. If you don't think John Elway takes this loss personal, then you don't know John Elway. You think he's happy about this?

I didn't know I insinuated that Elway is by any means happy. Other than happy who his coach is. I didn't see any tiny sliver of disappointment in how Fox handled that game. Elway seemed to back his coach 100% in all aspects of his coaching. I thought Fox should have been Schottenheimered after the game. I still think Fox should be Schottenheimered.

Bronco Yoda 01-14-2013 09:50 PM

That was coaching though Meck. You play 60 min. You prepare for all contingencies until the whistle blows. Situational football. mental toughness. We were caught with our pants down.

theAPAOps5 01-14-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3781829)

I am still angry, I will be rational in another month. Until then, I will refrain from posting in your threads. Deal?

Being serious too!

errand 01-14-2013 09:52 PM

Can anyone recall one solitary post by Vine that wasn't b****ing about this team?

Cito Pelon 01-14-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3781832)
He posts worth while **** while you post ****ing stupid rants that piss everyone off. How you think any of this is unprovoked is beyond me.

I've noticed you also try to bully people off the board that you don't agree with. It's getting tiresome.

theAPAOps5 01-14-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cito Pelon (Post 3781833)
If someone wants to criticize Elway, that's his right. No reason for you to try to bully the guy out just because you don't like it.

Thanks board police....... Uhh

DBroncos4life 01-14-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by errand (Post 3781838)
Can anyone recall one solitary post by Vine that wasn't b****ing about this team?

It's the same on any board too. His name was sportvine on other boards, he isn't very liked.