The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Bronx vs Ravens Replay game (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109855)

Greatspirits 01-14-2013 03:12 PM

Bronx vs Ravens Replay game

Anybody plan on watching the NFL network replay game?, I think it's on tonight. While I rarely re-watch games in which the Broncos lose I just might have to tune in tonight, should be a good one with the sideline sounds and stuff.

Smiling Assassin27 01-14-2013 03:18 PM

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

01-14-2013 03:22 PM

Id rather have my balls nailed to the floor than subject myself to that again. Filed under "NEVER watching". Hell, i mightn't even watch highlights of games from this season altogether because they were all tainted by that failure

Taco John 01-14-2013 03:26 PM

I won't be able to help myself. I'll watch it.

go_broncos 01-14-2013 03:36 PM

What game are you talking...

SonOfLe-loLang 01-14-2013 03:37 PM

I wont. In fact, i finally watched the highlights of the 96 game a few weeks ago. I'm still not over yet. I know there are articles about wha the broncos should do moving forward, but i cant even bear to read them

55CrushEm 01-14-2013 05:34 PM

It's acutally not an NFL Replay typical 90 minute episode.

It is an "NFL Classic Game".....and airs for 3 hours.....no condensing.

Interesting.

BroncoSojia 01-14-2013 05:36 PM

I haven't even seen the highlights yet.

Heyneck 01-14-2013 05:37 PM

why? just why would someone do that to themselves?

Br0nc0Buster 01-14-2013 05:45 PM

Doubt I will ever watch another second of that abortion

Unless I want to point out to someone the worst thing you can do as a defender on a pass play

TheElusiveKyleOrton 01-14-2013 05:48 PM

Haven't watched the highlights.

Haven't brought myself to watch the entire game I DVR'd.

Doubt I'd subject myself to that.

Bronco Yoda 01-14-2013 06:24 PM

Watching the mugging that Decker took again on Pick 6. Makes one wanting for defensive TD's also with interference reviewable.

Cannot believe that call. How could they get away with that?

Bronco X 01-14-2013 06:33 PM

I'm pretty sure any Bronco fan who would consider rewatching any moment of that game is a confirmed, clinical masochist.

LRtagger 01-14-2013 07:13 PM

I watched until the tony carter DPI. I was about to throw the remote through the wall knowing our receivers were about to get mugged the rest of the game

Man-Goblin 01-14-2013 07:15 PM

There's a 97.2% chance I'm not going to watch.

Boogerboots 01-14-2013 07:44 PM

Too bad it wasn't in the condensed replay format. I would have been interested in seeing if they would focus on the dozen or so controversial calls that went against us.

Just how many 3rd down conversions did the ratbirds get on BS calls like Champ's phantom DPI or Bolden's roller ball catch on the ground. Not to mention the pick 6 and tuck rule? You know its bad when even Dorf thought the call would go our way ... and then it didn't.

I'm starting to think if the Patsies had played the same exact game as the Broncos did Saturday, the score would be the same as the one they got on Sunday. Cause all the calls would have gone their way, like every other facking week.

Fix was in.

troyjbath 01-14-2013 07:58 PM

Did anyone else notice that CBS missed an entire Ravens possession in the 2nd quarter?

MplsBronco 01-14-2013 09:33 PM

Just watched from just after we went ahead 35-28. It was actually kind of therapeutic. I was so antsy during the live game that I wasn't paying attn to some of the finer details, commentary. I don't care what anyone says, we limp dicked it and pussed out hardcore at the end of regulation and in overtime. Both announcers were shocked Manning didn't try to convert a first down by throwing at the end of regulation and that the Ravens couldn't have hoped for anything better. Turns out to be very prophetic.

Also, on our first drive of OT we failed to convert a 2nd and 1 after running up the gut 2 times. I had forgotten that. Why not at least try to get Hillman on the edge if you aren't going to let Manning throw it? Just terrible, uninspired, unimaginative playcalling. Disgusting.

Stokely is so awesome. It will suck if we don't have him next year. The diving catch in OT was unbelievable.

Mannings INT is simply inexcusable. 2nd and 6, rolling out, no immediate pressure. Say what you will about Moore but he is at least a 2nd year guy. What is Manning's excuse. Just a terrible, terrible play from someone of his supposed caliber. And then the aw shucks look on his face is pathetic. It defies logic.

And John Fox, to hear him come out with no regrets after rewatching. I don't know what to say.

maher_tyler 01-14-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boogerboots (Post 3781684)
Too bad it wasn't in the condensed replay format. I would have been interested in seeing if they would focus on the dozen or so controversial calls that went against us.

Just how many 3rd down conversions did the ratbirds get on BS calls like Champ's phantom DPI or Bolden's roller ball catch on the ground. Not to mention the pick 6 and tuck rule? You know its bad when even Dorf thought the call would go our way ... and then it didn't.

I'm starting to think if the Patsies had played the same exact game as the Broncos did Saturday, the score would be the same as the one they got on Sunday. Cause all the calls would have gone their way, like every other facking week.

Fix was in.

So many unbelievably bad calls AND non-calls!! The play at the end of the first half where Bailey got burnt for the TD Von was being held. With how bad the game went in Baltimore's favor, it really makes you wonder. The most pathetic part is that those guys were playoff caliber refs!!

Bronco Yoda 01-14-2013 10:22 PM

That was painful to watch again. Sorta like manscaping the nether regions with duct tape... nice and slow.