The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Poll: Fire Fox for Kyle Shanahan? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109819)

01-13-2013 10:34 AM

Poll: Fire Fox for Kyle Shanahan?

One or the other.. who would you prefer? Fox or Shanahan.

01-13-2013 10:52 AM

I don't like either option...

go_broncos 01-13-2013 10:53 AM

I prefer Fox over Kyle Shanahan..
Can we hire Norv Turner and fire Mccoy

rbackfactory80 01-13-2013 10:55 AM

As much as I hated how Fox called that game, and as much as I hate his conservative style, and as much as I don't expect him to change, I do think he should get one more year. Not for the reason to be head coach though, I just think he will add some meat to this team in the offseason. Then give him his shot and hopefully he grows some balls and reaches out for glory next year.

broncocalijohn 01-13-2013 10:55 AM

Can we be anymore biased when starting this thread? Nice way of putting the options. How did Shanahan do as OC during last week's playoff game?

broncocalijohn 01-13-2013 10:56 AM

Can we be anymore biased when starting this thread? Nice way of putting the options. How did Shanahan do as OC during last week's playoff game?

Rohirrim 01-13-2013 10:56 AM

http://www.barrett.com.au/blogs/Sale...ng-300x217.jpg

Bronco Yoda 01-13-2013 10:59 AM

Wut?

gunns 01-13-2013 11:00 AM

Where's the "are you ****ing kidding me" option?

01-13-2013 11:01 AM

Board has gone full retard mode

Ridiculous

01-13-2013 11:01 AM

Kyle shanahan?? Are you serious?

bronco militia 01-13-2013 11:04 AM

sounds good to me....I've been down on fox since the last patriots game.

cmhargrove 01-13-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolcopter (Post 3780003)
Board has gone full retard mode

Ridiculous

Agreed, much is the whining about our team that went from the second worst to the first seed in 2 years. Some b****es (or sum-b****es) need to get a grip. We will see what Elway does with this one, just take a breath and look at where we came from last year.

We are already shopping for a new Offensive Coordinator, and have a chance to fix the conservative calls right there. Fox is doing a fine job, and he needs to learn from this as well.

theAPAOps5 01-13-2013 11:18 AM

Man some stupid ****s are starting threads today.

01-13-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmhargrove (Post 3780024)
Fox is doing a fine job, and he needs to learn from this as well.

Learn from what? Foxy has been a head coach for 12 seasons. You cant teach an old dog new tricks. He is what he is.

sisterhellfyre 01-13-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunns (Post 3780002)
Where's the "are you ****ing kidding me" option?

Ditto, what she said.

BroncoBen 01-13-2013 11:22 AM

You mean Kyle ' don't talk to me about nepotism ' Shannahan ?

01-13-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmhargrove (Post 3780024)
Agreed, much is the whining about our team that went from the second worst to the first seed in 2 years. Some b****es (or sum-b****es) need to get a grip. We will see what Elway does with this one, just take a breath and look at where we came from last year.

We are already shopping for a new Offensive Coordinator, and have a chance to fix the conservative calls right there. Fox is doing a fine job, and he needs to learn from this as well.

Shut up. Our schedule was a cake walk after the Pats game.
And did you even watch the game yesterday?? Have we really come soo far??

Honestly, the WR's and TE's are the only groups considerable better then they were last season.

spdirty 01-13-2013 11:28 AM

LOL your asking that question today. But yeah, I voted for Kyle.

I'll take any coach with balls or who might have balls because his dad has balls over what we have.

TheReverend 01-13-2013 11:39 AM

Kyle would never come here after the bull**** Pat pulled on his dad.

theAPAOps5 01-13-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3780056)
Kyle would never come here after the bull**** Pat pulled on his dad.

Thank god. Not because he stood up for his dad, but because he is not a HC...... Yet.

01-13-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fwf (Post 3780036)

Honestly, the WR's and TE's are the only groups considerable better then they were last season.

Have you even watched this year? To say WRs and TEs are the only thing better? How about an entire defense that got better. How many sacks did the Oline give up last year? This year? I won't even go into the QB position getting better. JDR > Allen. I can keep going.

Quit being a broncos fan.

cmhargrove 01-13-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Shut up, good one. Man, that's brilliant.

No one controls their schedule, you play the games they tell you to play. We worked our schedule extremely well until yesterday. Improved as the season went on, swept the division, got home field advantage for the playoffs. Can't do much better than that with the schedule. Even if you go undefeated, you still just get the number one seed and home field.

Was 13-3 better than last year's 8-8. I say yes by a mile.
Did our defense look better because we extended offensive drives, scored more points, and had better time of posession? yes.
Did we finish statistically much better defensively and offensively including leading the NFl in sacks? Yes.

Did we know at the beginning of the season we still didn't have a complete roster? Absolutely. This team did an extremely good job with several "replacement parts" at key positions. With another offseason, hopefully we get more of those issues fixed.

We played a horrible game, it hurts. Our kicker ****ed up, our starting (second string) running back got injured and left us to pound the rock with a lightweight rookie. Our young free safety choked on an easy play. It happened. Don't blame that **** on Fox, it's just assinine.

TheReverend 01-13-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 (Post 3780063)
Thank god. Not because he stood up for his dad, but because he is not a HC...... Yet.

Well you're an amazing coaching evaluator, so we'll all just take your word for it.

Do me a favor and finish this sentence:

"I think Kyle Shanahan isn't ready but McDaniels was because _________"

orangenblue 01-13-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

your an idiot. The defense led the league with 52 sacks, #2 in scoring defense, and #2 in total defense.