The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Saved us being embarassed by Brady (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109800)

Jetmeck 01-12-2013 11:47 PM

Saved us being embarassed by Brady
 
We at least made it close today and blame all around on offense, stupid defense and coaching.

Refs did real FU job on us as well.

But this team would have taken an embarassing beating against NE.

Kinda like 05...............

Br0nc0Buster 01-12-2013 11:50 PM

This is what I am seeing as well

Blown opportunity, yes

But based on what we saw tonight we would of gotten our salad tossed by NE next week

01-13-2013 12:12 AM

Assuming we would've played the same way next week is moronic. Seriously you guys have loser mentalities and you make me sick.

The Joker 01-13-2013 01:29 AM

We played awful, sloppy football today and the refs absolutely hosed us on several key plays. It would have been hard for us to play much worse than we did today. The coaches called a terrible game, and none of our key players played well.

In spite of that, the Ravens needed two overtime periods and arguably the single worst play in Bronco history by Rahim Moore to get a win today.

If we'd somehow sneaked a win today I'd be feeling confident about next week. No way this team would have stepped on their ***** that badly two weeks in a row.

That's why this loss hurts so much. We're good enough to play with anyone in the league this year and had an excellent chance to win a Lombardi.

This sucks.

Jetmeck 01-13-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agamemnon (Post 3779402)
Assuming we would've played the same way next week is moronic. Seriously you guys have loser mentalities and you make me sick.


Seriously, really and WTF does it take for you to understand.

When we got smoked earlier in the year by good teams it wasn't a fluke.

We got our #2 rated defense against bad teams...........Manning doesn't play well iin playoffs.

For gawds sake, pull yer head out once in a while and accept history and reality.

01-13-2013 09:32 AM

Stfu OP this thread is stupid and you should feel bad for making it

Jetmeck 01-13-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schism (Post 3779437)
We played awful, sloppy football today and the refs absolutely hosed us on several key plays. It would have been hard for us to play much worse than we did today. The coaches called a terrible game, and none of our key players played well.

In spite of that, the Ravens needed two overtime periods and arguably the single worst play in Bronco history by Rahim Moore to get a win today.

If we'd somehow sneaked a win today I'd be feeling confident about next week. No way this team would have stepped on their ***** that badly two weeks in a row.

That's why this loss hurts so much. We're good enough to play with anyone in the league this year and had an excellent chance to win a Lombardi.

This sucks.



This is delusional, Brady is a machine as much as it pains me to say it................we would have to play perfectly to even have a chance.

You honestly think that cluster **** of a team effort had a shot at a perfect game against a top notch playoff team...........no way in hell

01-13-2013 09:33 AM

Change your avatar loser you're obviously not a broncos fan with moronic threads like this

Jetmeck 01-13-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolcopter (Post 3779799)
Stfu OP this thread is stupid and you should feel bad for making it


Pull your orange glasses off fool

Jetmeck 01-13-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolcopter (Post 3779804)
Change your avatar loser you're obviously not a broncos fan with moronic threads like this


Since b4 you were born I been a Bronco fan.

**** off and accept reality

01-13-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3779805)
Pull your orange glasses off fool

Pull of your ****ty patriot loving glasses dumbass away team homer

01-13-2013 09:35 AM

Patriot loving loser OP

go_broncos 01-13-2013 09:37 AM

We will never know.
We might even win against NE next week.
It sucks that we lost this game

Jetmeck 01-13-2013 09:38 AM

I hate the Pats but I hate orange blinded Bronco fan fools even more.............

figure it out loser................I am the truth and you know it.

How freakin dare you asswipes attack the truth just cause you don;t like it.....

I told you guys the same in o5 and guess what you torched me and then Big Ben torched us....................accept ther truth

01-13-2013 09:41 AM

So truth = hating your own team and loving the patriots and steelers?

**** that noise. You should feel bad for being such an old cowardly self hating loser

Broncos all day. **** NE and **** Pitt

SonOfLe-loLang 01-13-2013 09:44 AM

If this makes you feel better, then that's nice.

I would have liked our chances against anyone

spdirty 01-13-2013 09:48 AM

I'd rather get embarrassed and humiliated by Brady like last year than this.

Last year I was OK and accepted where we were at halftime. When you get your ass kicked, the flaws of the team stick out like a sore thumb and are easy to identify for the offseason. A game like last night, there is no explanation, no perspective that will make me feel better, or be optimistic about next year.

When the game is close, when its all on the line, this team will choke. If we go 15-1 next year and New England gets knocked out in the wild card round, I will not be confident at all. Will never have confidence in this team to win it all again, as long as Fox is our coach. He needs to prove us all wrong about him not in the regular season, but in the playoffs.

I just have to wonder what Elway is thinking right now. I know he absolutely hates this kind of shriveled penis when the game is tight syndrome.

I still remember the 1997 championship game against Pittsburgh. He had a coach whos balls drug on the ground when the game was tight. Thats what I loved and appreciated about Shanahan. Despite the mistakes he made, you always knew he was gonna coach to win.

Even against New England in '03. When we had Danny Freaking Kanell. When it was 3rd and 5 or something he went for the win. It didn't quite work out and spelled the end for Deltha O'Neil, and he was second guessed like crazy, but I can always accept going out like that. Cuz Mike Shanahan never coached not to lose.

01-13-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3779379)
We at least made it close today and blame all around on offense, stupid defense and coaching.

Refs did real FU job on us as well.

But this team would have taken an embarassing beating against NE.

Kinda like 05...............

You have to believe, based on the lack of pass rush yesterday and a secondary that went full retard, Brady and his crew would have done us like a gang-rape on a bus in India...

I'm sad we are not going to get to see it through, getting destroyed in the AFCCG would be was less ****ty than having my at memories be Rahim the Dream Whiff Boy and Kneeling Manning under the supreme direction of Johnny Play-the-Percentages Fox

01-13-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3779795)
Seriously, really and WTF does it take for you to understand.

When we got smoked earlier in the year by good teams it wasn't a fluke.

We got our #2 rated defense against bad teams...........Manning doesn't play well iin playoffs.

For gawds sake, pull yer head out once in a while and accept history and reality.

You are a piece of ****. Have a nice day...

UberBroncoMan 01-13-2013 12:08 PM

Any given Sunday. We got beat by a team we should have crushed. We could easily have done a Ravens on the Patriots by beating them when we shouldn't.

Just take solace in the fact that we have a young team overall with the opportunity to get way better and a future first ballot HOF QB'ing it.

LetsGoBroncos 01-13-2013 12:27 PM

I disagree. I felt like had we survived we would have learned from our mistakes this week and played much better next week. Weather is going to be better too

Requiem 01-13-2013 12:29 PM

Children, calm down.

KipCorrington25 01-13-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster (Post 3779382)
This is what I am seeing as well

Blown opportunity, yes

But based on what we saw tonight we would of gotten our salad tossed by NE next week

Wait, unless I'm getting my prison colloquialisms confused isn't getting your salad tossed a good thing? Hilarious!

But I agree, our secondary is terrible, we would have been destroyed.

winstoncup bronco 01-13-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agamemnon (Post 3779402)
Assuming we would've played the same way next week is moronic. Seriously you guys have loser mentalities and you make me sick.

I don't understand you. You're giving this guy **** for saying that Brady would have carved us up, which he has done before by the way, but you go ahead and post this elsewhere:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agamemnon (Post 3780018)
I find myself not caring one way or the other. We aren't going to win a Super Bowl with Fox and Manning and Osweiler is probably never going to be that good. It's going to be a very long time before we have the players and coaches necessary to have a real shot at a championship.

So it's okay for you to say we won't win a Super Bowl with Fox/Manning, but it's not okay to say that the Patriots are probably a better team and would beat us next week?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.