The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I Didn't Realize... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109793)

bombay 01-12-2013 09:07 PM

I Didn't Realize...

Until he opened his fat face at the news conference how pissed I am at fox.

**** you. **** you, **** you. Your absurd conservistism, being afraid, cost us the game. **** you.

And screw teblows piece of **** brother, who's twittering how happy he is we lost. **** you, too, you piece of garbage.

TonyR 01-12-2013 09:17 PM

I understand the anger. But I honestly think Manning audibled into some of those runs, not that this excuses all of the overly conservative actions taken today.

wolf754life 01-12-2013 09:39 PM

john fox playing not to lose instead of playing to win

Crushaholic 01-12-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf754life (Post 3779227)

Once again, Herm Edwards is correct...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W42iiCcFbxE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Atwater His Ass 01-13-2013 12:16 AM

I don't think Fox can win us a SB. Seems like a nice guy and he's done a lot to stabalize the franchise after a horrible horrible period. But it's time to bring a guy that can take full advantage of Manning's attributes and push this thing over the top.

2KBack 01-13-2013 05:39 AM

I totally appreciate the stabilization on the franchise, and bringing in guys like Del Rio. I still think Koetter would have been the best choice though.

rbackfactory80 01-13-2013 05:52 AM

I wish we could lure Gruden out of retirement. He would have been swinging last night.

hambone13 01-13-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbackfactory80 (Post 3779520)
I wish we could lure Gruden out of retirement. He would have been swinging last night.

This

01-13-2013 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombay (Post 3779173)
Until he opened his fat face at the news conference how pissed I am at fox.

**** you. **** you, **** you. Your absurd conservistism, being afraid, cost us the game. **** you.

And screw teblows piece of **** brother, who's twittering how happy he is we lost. **** you, too, you piece of garbage.

That about Tebow's brother really pisses me off. Who the **** would he be without us? Nobody. We're not the ****ing jets, the only reason he's NFL relevant is on us.

go_broncos 01-13-2013 06:04 AM

No words to describe this loss.
I am sad..The entire week will be like this.
How can you lose this game???

RaiderH8r 01-13-2013 06:15 AM

John Fox won us a half a loaf of bread. How did that go for the last guy to do that?

go_broncos 01-13-2013 06:23 AM

3rd and 7 and you run the ball..
There is a reason why these type of coaches never win SB.
Fox is very conservative.
I still can't believe we lost this game.

That One Guy 01-13-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyR (Post 3779194)
I understand the anger. But I honestly think Manning audibled into some of those runs, not that this excuses all of the overly conservative actions taken today.

This is something I'd love to know. The talk is always that Manning is his own OC but I don't know how true that is. Obviously we'll never know but I'd love to.

TonyR 01-13-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by That One Guy (Post 3779583)
This is something I'd love to know. The talk is always that Manning is his own OC but I don't know how true that is. Obviously we'll never know but I'd love to.

I just assume when he steps away and starts gesturing and barking that he's making a change to the original play call, and he did that multiple times.

BroncoBen 01-13-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf754life (Post 3779227)

It seemed to me that the Broncos were playing the game like a regular season game and not a playoff game, one and done. What was the coaching staff doing the last two weeks ?

That One Guy 01-13-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyR (Post 3779587)
I just assume when he steps away and starts gesturing and barking that he's making a change to the original play call, and he did that multiple times.

I hope this lingers on his mind for a long time if he checked into a run from a pass play. The OL were getting beat pretty soundly late in the game so the odds that they'd get stood up on a run were much more likely than the odds that Hillman would slip through for a first. The chances were MUCH more likely that a pass would do it. If Manning consciously made the decision to put the outcome of the game on the D rather than on himself... so cowardly.

winstoncup bronco 01-13-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by That One Guy (Post 3779595)
If Manning consciously made the decision to put the outcome of the game on the D rather than on himself... so cowardly.

One of them did, but apparently if you question either one, you're not a true fan.

That One Guy 01-13-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winstoncup bronco (Post 3779598)
One of them did, but apparently if you question either one, you're not a true fan.

The fan police are definitely putting in overtime after this loss. They haven't been out this heavily in quite some time.

Beantown Bronco 01-13-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBen (Post 3779594)
It seemed to me that the Broncos were playing the game like a regular season game and not a playoff game, one and done. What was the coaching staff doing the last two weeks ?

Interviewing with other teams.

broncocalijohn 01-13-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBen (Post 3779594)

I think it was the complete opposite. Play this game like we have been playing the entire season (or at least during the winning streak). We got 14 quick points which didn't happen very often in the regular season.

Fox= Schottenhiemer

SonOfLe-loLang 01-13-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by That One Guy (Post 3779632)
The fan police are definitely putting in overtime after this loss. They haven't been out this heavily in quite some time.

I don't think anyone is saying don't question either. I think people are absurd to call for manning and fox's head.

winstoncup bronco 01-13-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3779922)
I don't think anyone is saying don't question either. I think people are absurd to call for manning and fox's head.

Let's put it this way:

Say you have a very productive RB, but he has a fumbling problem. He's too productive to sit, so you take your chances figuring what are the chances of it actually costing you a playoff game. Then sure as day, he fumbles, costing you a game, then you question whether this guy can be trusted again.

Now say you have a HC that has a reputation for being conservative, too conservative some say, to win a Super Bowl. And say you have a QB that has a reputation for not taking what's his in the playoffs, and not playing well in the cold. Then sure as day, the HC goes too conservative, and the QB doesn't go out and take what's his, costing you a game. Then you question whether that will ever change.

That is what many are dealing with today. The concerns people had about Fox and Manning turned out to be right. Too conservative of a HC, and a QB who didn't grab the brass ring, and added to his losing record in the playoffs.

Those who fail to learn from history, as they say.