The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Need awesome tix for the game tomorrow? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109739)

OOJack 01-11-2013 05:56 PM

Need awesome tix for the game tomorrow?
 
I have in my opinion the best 2 seats in the house available for tomorrow's game. I'll be sitting in the nose bleeds per the usual and am selling these ones.

Section 105 <-- 50 yard line, behind Broncos bench
Row 20 <-- last row in lowest field level section, you can stand up without anyone behind you
Seats 25-26 <-- last 2 seats in the row, aisle seats

I'll sell them to the first Broncos fan who wants them at face value, $200 each, cash only.

PM me if interested. Hurry, I just put them on craigslist for $250 each.
http://denver.craigslist.org/tix/3539532909.html

01-11-2013 06:03 PM

wish I had the money!!

myMind 01-11-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OOJack (Post 3776279)
I have in my opinion the best 2 seats in the house available for tomorrow's game. I'll be sitting in the nose bleeds per the usual and am selling these ones.

Section 105 <-- 50 yard line, behind Broncos bench
Row 20 <-- last row in lowest field level section, you can stand up without anyone behind you
Seats 25-26 <-- last 2 seats in the row, aisle seats

I'll sell them to the first Broncos fan who wants them at face value, $200 each, cash only.

PM me if interested. Hurry, I just put them on craigslist for $250 each.
http://denver.craigslist.org/tix/3539532909.html

Damnit! where was this last week before I bought my tix!

MagicHef 01-11-2013 06:46 PM

I would buy these if I still lived in CO.

OOJack 01-11-2013 06:47 PM

sold, GO BRONCOS!!!

Rock Chalk 01-11-2013 06:50 PM

Someone just got scammed.

Requiem 01-11-2013 06:50 PM

^ Shut up.

OOJack 01-11-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock Chalk (Post 3776304)
Someone just got scammed.

Go be a douche somewhere else. Forgive me for not being an ahole and jacking up the price on fellow Broncos fans.

01-11-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OOJack (Post 3776309)
Go be a douche somewhere else. Forgive me for not being an ahole and jacking up the price on fellow Broncos fans.

I think it's cool you didn't jack it up.

El Guapo 01-11-2013 07:50 PM

I wish I lived there! haha.

My uncle passed on two seats in the club level with all you can eat food and booze for $120 a piece because he has to pay for my nieces wedding in a couple months. I went bezerk. I would've snatched up a plane ticket asap.

Beantown Bronco 01-12-2013 01:43 AM

Tix have gone way down on stubhub in the last 24-48 hrs......

01-12-2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco (Post 3776402)
Tix have gone way down on stubhub in the last 24-48 hrs......

If you could stomach the uncertainty I think it'd always be best to wait until the end to get the desperate sales. I'm not sure there's any resale market wisdom better than the earlier you buy the harder you get ****ed.

Smilin Assassin 01-12-2013 07:21 AM

Too cool.

Just another reason I love this site. Sure, you always have the Negative Nancys, the Pollyanna Pattys and the Debating Debbies. But, at the end of the day, ya gotta bunch of Broncos fans lookin out for each other.

Rep to the seller, congrats to the buyer.

Broncoman13 01-12-2013 08:11 AM

I had planned on going to the game... friends had 4 tickets they couldn't use. Then I came down with the Flu on Thursday. Bummer. Not sure I wanted to sit 3 hours in the freezing cold anyhow. Did that once when we played the Bills about 3 or 4 years ago. 17 degrees out that day. 2nd coldest home game in Broncos History. Not sure I care to tie that record. My beer was freezing over!

Beantown Bronco 01-12-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis (Post 3776410)
If you could stomach the uncertainty I think it'd always be best to wait until the end to get the desperate sales. I'm not sure there's any resale market wisdom better than the earlier you buy the harder you get ****ed.

Looking now for the fun of it and there's a pair on the Broncos sideline, 4th row balcony, on the aisle, for $80 each. That's cheaper than some of the regular season tix I was looking at. Unreal. Is that even face?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.