The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   OrangeMane.com Podcast (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 32 - PLAYOFFS EPISODE #1 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109693)

Taco John 01-08-2013 10:16 PM

OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 32 - PLAYOFFS EPISODE #1
 
Download Episode 32 - PLAYOFFS EPISODE #1
(right click - save as)

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 01-08-2013 10:23 PM

THANK YOU!!!!

Bronco Yoda 01-08-2013 10:53 PM

About damn time ya lazy oofs. I was getting to wonder what I don't pay you guys for anyway. ****!

Bronco Yoda 01-08-2013 11:24 PM

I agree with the appreciation of Dan Koppen for MVP (not named PFM). I can't even imagine where the hell we would be right now without him stepping in. Totally unappreciated IMO.

Archer81 01-08-2013 11:37 PM

Thank God nobody broke out into Newsies chorus lines.


:Broncos:

El Guapo 01-09-2013 05:34 AM

Ive been scratching the skin off my neck in anticipation of the next podcast. Must. Get. More!!

Thanks guys, look forward to listening to it on my drive time today!

El Guapo 01-09-2013 05:38 AM

OK, I know this is a free service but my patience is wearing thin. I've right clicked 20 times on that link and, nothin! Maybe it's just being overtaxed at the moment.

edit:

Yeah, it finally popped up and then when I clicked to save it states "server problem." :(

edit 2:

Disaster averted, podcast acquired! :strong:

Kaylore 01-09-2013 06:57 AM

I wonder if Baja knows we are going to start evaluating all players based on the number of threads he's created about them.

gyldenlove 01-09-2013 07:37 AM

I get a 404 error

Taco John 01-09-2013 07:57 AM

Hmmm... The service seems to be having issues.

Taco John 01-09-2013 09:08 AM

There. It seems to be back up.

Try it now.

Bronco Yoda 01-09-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 3774931)
There. It seems to be back up.

Try it now.

Thank Stokely...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...340ZA578pzKxTU

...for saving the interwebs.

Chris 01-09-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 (Post 3774764)
Thank God nobody broke out into Newsies chorus lines.


:Broncos:

OPEN THE GATES AND SEIZE THE DAY!
Nothing can break us
Noone can make us
Give our rights away!










Sorry I loved that movie.

Bronco Yoda 01-09-2013 09:55 AM

Mike finally eats some well deserved crow. Elway is pleased.

Chris 01-09-2013 01:13 PM

Chris Kuper singing Newsies would be so GUILE.

Kaylore 01-09-2013 03:34 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Av77_epf3l4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archer81 01-09-2013 05:19 PM

...


:Broncos:

Taco John 01-09-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3775200)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Av77_epf3l4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm so uncultured that I've never even heard of Newsies...

The Joker 01-10-2013 03:27 AM

Good listen as always guys.

Couldn't believe how dismissive you guys were of the Ravens though. We're favourites, and rightfully so, but you'd swear we just had to roll out of bed and throw some shoes on to win this judging by some of your comments.

It's the playoffs, anything can happen in a once off game.

TheReverend 01-10-2013 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schism (Post 3775376)
Good listen as always guys.

Couldn't believe how dismissive you guys were of the Ravens though. We're favourites, and rightfully so, but you'd swear we just had to roll out of bed and throw some shoes on to win this judging by some of your comments.

It's the playoffs, anything can happen in a once off game.

Be glad I had to cancel and missed this one then, because I would've taken an hour long verbal **** all over that organization.

Have a window of time today, downloading this now and excited to listen. Expecting a really solid 50% of the quality as compared to when I'm on it :)

Kaylore 01-10-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schism (Post 3775376)
Good listen as always guys.

Couldn't believe how dismissive you guys were of the Ravens though. We're favourites, and rightfully so, but you'd swear we just had to roll out of bed and throw some shoes on to win this judging by some of your comments.

It's the playoffs, anything can happen in a once off game.

There was plenty of hand-wringing from Taco.

Bronco Boy 01-10-2013 08:10 AM

Great job guys, thanks.

Kaylore 01-10-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3775387)
Be glad I had to cancel and missed this one then, because I would've taken an hour long verbal **** all over that organization.

Have a window of time today, downloading this now and excited to listen. Expecting a really solid 50% of the quality as compared to when I'm on it :)

I want to see your year-end awards! I was disappointed because the whole show premise was your idea and curious what you would have said.

TheReverend 01-10-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3775457)
I want to see your year-end awards! I was disappointed because the whole show premise was your idea and curious what you would have said.

You're absolutely nuts on this "JJ Watt has the systemic advantage" diatribe

Kaylore 01-10-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3775478)
You're absolutely nuts on this "JJ Watt has the systemic advantage" diatribe

False. He plays at the LOS. So his sack totals are always higher. His deflections are swats at the line. Miller isn't even rushing every down and has to play in coverage. He also has more forced fumbles and has scored TD's. Advantage Miller.

I am 90% sure they are going to vote for Watt, but I think Miller is the more complete player.

What are your awards? List them or face my biceps!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.