The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   McCoy (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109549)

12-31-2012 07:19 AM

McCoy
 
Ok,
Its early in the week and with all of the upcoming firings lets just assume that McCoy is gone as the OC. Who do you want to see as a replacement? I say who ever freaking PFM wants. I think that this not going to be a hard job to fill with the talent we have and the ability to just continue to win going forward. What do you guys think?

Kaylore 12-31-2012 07:20 AM

Moore or Gase.

EDIT: Ken Wisenhunt is on the top of my list. That dude is boss.

12-31-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3767463)
Moore or Gase.

You are talking about Tom Moore right?

Kaylore 12-31-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rideco (Post 3767467)
You are talking about Tom Moore right?

Si

12-31-2012 07:30 AM

Kubes is our guy.

They go full Spanos down in Houston and fire him after a 12-4 season and 1-n-done in the playoffs.

Kaylore 12-31-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis (Post 3767470)
Kubes is our guy.

They go full Spanos down in Houston and fire him after a 12-4 season and 1-n-done in the playoffs.

He doesn't fit what we do here AT ALL.

broncswin 12-31-2012 07:33 AM

Mcdaniels

12-31-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3767471)
He doesn't fit what we do here AT ALL.

He's also not getting fired. Just roll with it.

12-31-2012 07:35 AM

Only thing I am worried about with him is his age and health. I think it would be a good choice for one year but not sure its going to be worth it much passed that. I just pray JDR sticks around for another year. To tell you the truth I think we are a year ahead of schedule with this team. I had us going to the playoffs this year with a 9-7 record before the year started with a push next year for a 11+ win season. I am amazed with what this team has been able to do this year and I want to see this continue for a while.

12-31-2012 07:36 AM

I'd be cool with Gase. Keep a bit of consistency and he's well qualified

12-31-2012 07:37 AM

I would LOVE to see Kubes back but I dont think they are going to fire him this year. But you never know.

Man-Goblin 12-31-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncswin (Post 3767472)
Mcdaniels

I want Ben McDaniels too.

Requiem 12-31-2012 07:45 AM

Brian Griese.

RhymesayersDU 12-31-2012 07:54 AM

Norv.

lostknight 12-31-2012 08:14 AM

Between Tebow last year, and Manning this year, McCoy is long gone. I could see him ending up in Jacksonville or Chicago. Not sure it's the best for him - I suspect another year with Manning would be better for him, but Que Sera. I think whatever team looses the "McDaniels sweepstakes" (I can't believe I just wrote that), will grab McCoy.

Kaylore 12-31-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis (Post 3767473)
He's also not getting fired. Just roll with it.

All right I'm all in. Naked bootleg for Manning!

Man-Goblin 12-31-2012 08:23 AM

Lovie if Del Rio gets a job?

BroncoMan4ever 12-31-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncswin (Post 3767472)
Mcdaniels

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i50/5/5/7/...umb-35fea3.jpg

12-31-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Man-Goblin (Post 3767545)
Lovie if Del Rio gets a job?

I think that Lovie is looking for another HC job but that would not be too bad if the worst happens and JDR leaves.

12-31-2012 08:25 AM

Jay Glazer ‏<s>@</s>JayGlazer The Bears have already asked for permission to interview Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy. He's a very, very hot name right now

12-31-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3767543)
All right I'm all in. Naked bootleg for Manning!

Damn straight. The Orange and Blue turned PM into a freakin hurdler this year. Just have his neck surgery team on standby. We have the technology. We can rebuild him.

BroncoMan4ever 12-31-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostknight (Post 3767532)
Between Tebow last year, and Manning this year, McCoy is long gone. I could see him ending up in Jacksonville or Chicago. Not sure it's the best for him - I suspect another year with Manning would be better for him, but Que Sera. I think whatever team looses the "McDaniels sweepstakes" (I can't believe I just wrote that), will grab McCoy.

I gotta wonder. If Tebow to Jacksoville does happen would khan try to set up McCoy firsy and then acquire Tim. Pair him with a coach who has shown the pair can work together

ColoradoDarin 12-31-2012 08:27 AM

In order:

Wisenhunt
Shurmur
Norv

BroncoMan4ever 12-31-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis (Post 3767553)
Damn straight. The Orange and Blue turned PM into a freakin hurdler this year. Just have his neck surgery team on standby. We have the technology. We can rebuild him.

<a href="http://gifsoup.com/view/2040394/peter-griffin-6-dollar-man.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2040394&t=o" border="0"/></a><br /><a href="http://gifsoup.com/" title="GIFSoup" target="_blank">GIFSoup</a>

peacepipe 12-31-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever (Post 3767557)
I gotta wonder. If Tebow to Jacksoville does happen would khan try to set up McCoy firsy and then acquire Tim. Pair him with a coach who has shown the pair can work together

Not likely,I don't see McCoy starting his HC career with Tebow as his QB.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.