The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Demaryius Thomas TD catch (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109534)

razorwire77 12-30-2012 05:25 PM

Demaryius Thomas TD catch

Deserved its own thread.

Praise him here.

Does anyone have the gif?

Absolute beast-mode.

Dr. Broncenstein 12-30-2012 05:30 PM

He used his snatch hand.

BroncoFanDoug 12-30-2012 05:35 PM

Decker is probably pissed. May knock him out of the highlight reels:)

Al Wilson 12-30-2012 05:35 PM

I've said it all along that this kid has superstar potential written all over him.

Only thing I wish he had was explosion off the line. I'm asking for too much I know, but he is something special.

chawknz 12-30-2012 05:37 PM

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/liv...as-broncos.gif

i4jelway7 12-30-2012 05:43 PM

^ thank you

Aftermath 12-30-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Wilson (Post 3766658)
I've said it all along that this kid has superstar potential written all over him.

Only thing I wish he had was explosion off the line. I'm asking for too much I know, but he is something special.

I doubt many people argued with you. Pretty obvious.

Al Wilson 12-30-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aftermath (Post 3766676)
I doubt many people argued with you. Pretty obvious.

Thanks Sherlock.

People were talking crap about him fumbling and some were doubting him at times.

Dr. Broncenstein 12-30-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Wilson (Post 3766658)

Lol. Dt is the most explosive player on the roster.

12-30-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Wilson (Post 3766686)
Thanks Sherlock.

People were talking crap about him fumbling and some were doubting him at times.

This is true. There were some frequent posters hating hard on DT at the beginning of the season... and one frequent poster suggesting that we trade him. Don't want to throw names out, but there are clearly morons on this board.

12-30-2012 05:55 PM

Oh here it is:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore
He's definitely on my crap list until he redeems himself. He and Thomas. McGahee gave the game away today. I'm so pissed at this loser. If Thomas fumbles another should be touchdown, I'll be permanently on the trade Demaryius bandwagon.

LOL

People kept saying Thomas had 3 fumbles this 3 fumbles that when 1 of them was a damn lateral pass at the end of the game as time went out. Yes, details matter.

Kaylore 12-30-2012 05:56 PM

Are we at the part of the season when people re imagine themselves as the only voice of reason on all the good players on our team, and everyone was a hater in their minds?

Broncobiv 12-30-2012 05:57 PM

I don't believe even Ol' Stokes would've been able to come down with that one!

Ironlung 12-30-2012 05:57 PM

There were a couple people that would insist & argue that DT has no speed.

Meck77 12-30-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 3766707)
This is true. There were some frequent posters hating hard on DT at the beginning of the season.

And John Elway and Peyton Manning (this year)...oh and let's not forget Pat Bowlen for firing Shanny....Best move ever!

Well anyway. It's looking like this is our year! :strong:

Dr. Broncenstein 12-30-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3766715)
Are we at the part of the season when people re imagine themselves as the only voice of reason on all the good players on our team, and everyone was a hater in their minds?

It's a good year. During the losing seasons Freak likes theological flame wars.

Kaylore 12-30-2012 06:00 PM

I stand by those comments. They were after a stretch where DT was fumbling, dropping passes and running the wrong routes. His play began to improve after I posted this. Clearly I caused his improved play.

Lestat 12-30-2012 06:02 PM

DT is a beast and as he grows into more of a groove with Manning he will only get better.

12-30-2012 06:02 PM

Maybe it's just me, but that catch felt like the moment where DT finally put it all together. This guy is going to be a force for years to come.

bronco militia 12-30-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

LOL

Dr. Broncenstein 12-30-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3766725)
I stand by those comments. They were after a stretch where DT was fumbling, dropping passes and running the wrong routes. His play began to improve after I posted this. Clearly I caused his improved play.

Finally washed the skank grease off his molestering hand. Subsequently increased ball security.

Dean 12-30-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

It's crystal clear :wave::wave:

razorwire77 12-30-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Yes. Yes we are. Fan police are in the house.

12-30-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

A stretch where he was running the wrong routes? Good job at just making up bull**** like Rev.

He's been making incredible catches all season long.

5 games into the season and talking about trading a top WR... the most explosive offensive player on our team...to stand by that really outlines the level of intelligence that sits on top of your neck.

Right, let's trade DT for fumbling 2 balls...LOL

12-30-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 3766744)
A stretch where he was running the wrong routes? Good job at just making up bull**** like Rev.

He's been making incredible catches all season long.

5 games into the season and talking about trading a top WR... the most explosive offensive player on our team...to stand by that really outlines the level of intelligence that sits on top of your neck.

Right, let's trade DT for fumbling 2 balls...LOL

Hilarious!

Awesome post. Yes he had some issues early in the season, but at no point was there any doubt he made our team better. Well if you have a brian that is.