The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Remember when.... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109532)

12-30-2012 05:04 PM

Remember when....
 
Remember when the Broncos were 2-3?


I can't either.

Play2win 12-30-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3766602)
Remember when the Broncos were 2-3?


I can't either.

Never happened. :)

USMCBladerunner 12-30-2012 05:08 PM

I have a vague recollection of being 2-3 and down 24-0 at halftime or something...it's hazy though.

Dr. Broncenstein 12-30-2012 05:10 PM

2-3, down by 20 something points at San Diego. I wrote off the season at that point.

Kaylore 12-30-2012 05:13 PM

Go_denethor had us at 4-12.

crush17 12-30-2012 05:18 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lestat 12-30-2012 05:18 PM

all i remember is signing Peyton Manning, hearing there is no plan B and seeing the #1 seed clinched.

errand 12-30-2012 05:22 PM

I remember a lot of so-called fans b****ing about all the off season moves made by Elway and Fox....and then spent the entire season posting negative stuff about this team under the guise that they were keeping it real.

KipCorrington25 12-30-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3766602)
Remember when the Broncos were 2-3?


I can't either.

Neither can KC, they would throw a ticker tape parade if they were at 2-3 at a point next year. Hilarious!

Dr. Broncenstein 12-30-2012 05:27 PM

If you ever publicised any doubts about this team, appologize to errand and beg him not to remove your ability to feel Bronco related joy.

baja 12-30-2012 05:33 PM

I had us at 10 & 6 and was considered a ridiculous optimist.

Never dreamed we'd finish 13 & 3 winning 11 in a row. Holy Cow.

dsmoot 12-30-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 3766617)
2-3, down by 20 something points at San Diego. I wrote off the season at that point.

Definitely did not happen, not to elite teams.

baja 12-30-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 3766644)
If you ever publicised any doubts about this team, appologize to errand and beg him not to remove your ability to feel Bronco related joy.

errand can't be here right now but he wants everyone to know that during a turbulent time baja called the team classless.

Not only that but TJ himself called the owner a gutless drunk

and our fav mod said something about a mechanized 15 inch dilrod for Bowlen.

I am sure there are more but fear not I am also sure errand will spend tireless hours ferreting them out for every real fan to behold.

Not to worry errand will return shortly to remind everyone who the bad fans are during these joyous times.

errand 12-30-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 3766644)
If you ever publicised any doubts about this team, appologize to errand and beg him not to remove your ability to feel Bronco related joy.

It's not that they expressed doubt...they made disparaging remarks about Manning, Elway, and Fox, Bowlen, McCoy, Decker, Thomas, Moreno, Moore etc.....

It's one thing to say that NE might pose a problem for us as they're also a pretty good team or say that "hopefully Manning is healthy enough to play a full season"...it's another to post bull**** like "I don't want the #1 seed..." out of fear. It's another to post that this team is classless and "F the Broncos" or continue to try and fit the square Tebow into the round Broncos hole or post **** about how Manning was a washed up broke down player.

Now that they have been been corn holed by Manning, his team mates, the coaches and the FO they get a pass? **** that.....

Said it once, I'll say it again...some fans are better than other fans.

Dr. Broncenstein 12-30-2012 06:32 PM

Lol. Show him what he wins!

broncocalijohn 12-30-2012 06:32 PM

Had us at 10-6. I think some posters had Denver at 2-3 every week as I read their posts in the official game thread.

errand 12-30-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3766698)
errand can't be here right now but he wants everyone to know that during a turbulent time baja called the team classless.

Not only that but TJ himself called the owner a gutless drunk

and our fav mod said something about a mechanized 15 inch dilrod for Bowlen.

I am sure there are more but fear not I am also sure errand will spend tireless hours ferreting them out for every real fan to behold.

Not to worry errand will return shortly to remind everyone who the bad fans are during these joyous times.

Well actually I've been concentrating on you, mainly because you're trying to enjoy the ride after you called them classless...and you said "**** the Broncos"...

now that the Broncos have ****ed you, you want everyone to just forget about it and let you enjoy this season.....well "**** Baja"

you casted aspersions upon the franchise because you were butthurt.....Yes, TJ called Bowlen a gutless drunk because he fired Shanahan...and he still catches hell for it. Hell for several years I pointed out how he claimed the he knew "when given protection, Brian Griese is the NFL's most efficient QB-bar none!" Blueflame still gets ribbed for saying the Jake Plummer signing was a "mistake of colossal proportions", and even yours truly catches hell for thinking Orton could actually play well and win games for the Broncos.....

but none of the above called the team classless or said they were done with the team, or say "**** the Broncos" like you did. Sorry, but you're gonna have to just put up with eating your words and being held accountable for your words and actions.

Dr. Broncenstein 12-30-2012 06:43 PM

No catty housewives or sewing circle has shiat on this place. Come to the OrangeMane for Broncos discussion... stay for the hair pulling between dudes.

baja 12-30-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by errand (Post 3766801)
Well actually I've been concentrating on you, mainly because you're trying to enjoy the ride after you called them classless...and you said "**** the Broncos"...

now that the Broncos have ****ed you, you want everyone to just forget about it and let you enjoy this season.....well "**** Baja"

you casted aspersions upon the franchise because you were butthurt.....Yes, TJ called Bowlen a gutless drunk because he fired Shanahan...and he still catches hell for it. Hell for several years I pointed out how he claimed the he knew "when given protection, Brian Griese is the NFL's most efficient QB-bar none!" Blueflame still gets ribbed for saying the Jake Plummer signing was a "mistake of colossal proportions", and even yours truly catches hell for thinking Orton could actually play well and win games for the Broncos.....

but none of the above called the team classless or said they were done with the team, or say "**** the Broncos" like you did. Sorry, but you're gonna have to just put up with eating your words and being held accountable for your words and actions.

I gotta quote this. It's just too precious. You're actually serious aren't you.

I hope you are not an example of the new American man because if you are America is in deep trouble.

BroncoMan4ever 12-30-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3766698)
errand can't be here right now but he wants everyone to know that during a turbulent time baja called the team classless.

Not only that but TJ himself called the owner a gutless drunk

and our fav mod said something about a mechanized 15 inch dilrod for Bowlen.

I am sure there are more but fear not I am also sure errand will spend tireless hours ferreting them out for every real fan to behold.

Not to worry errand will return shortly to remind everyone who the bad fans are during these joyous times.

I envision that going something like this
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6UkYUlFqQKc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lycan 12-30-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3766602)
Remember when the Broncos were 2-3?


I can't either.

And then we benched Joe Mays.

The rest is history.

errand 12-30-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3766698)
errand can't be here right now but he wants everyone to know that during a turbulent time baja called the team classless.

.

Turbulent time?

We were signing Peyton Manning and getting rid of Tebow. LOL...**** man, that was a joyous occasion!

12-30-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 3766644)
If you ever publicised any doubts about this team, appologize to errand and beg him not to remove your ability to feel Bronco related joy.

Or just remind him he wanted Orton over Tebow. I mean, that's a finisher every time.

12-30-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 3766810)
No catty housewives or sewing circle has shiat on this place. Come to the OrangeMane for Broncos discussion... stay for the hair pulling between dudes.

Taco should have this under the logo.

errand 12-30-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3767113)
I gotta quote this. It's just too precious. You're actually serious aren't you.

I hope you are not an example of the new American man because if you are America is in deep trouble.

Another contradiction by Baja....

"the Broncos are classless and **** the Broncos for signing NManning and trading Tebow"

13 wins later it's "Broncos Rule b****es!"

"I don't want the #1 seed because the Patriots make me piss my panties"

After we wrap #1 seed up it's "I love that we're the #1 seed"

now you want people to think the country you abandoned years ago to live in Mexico is in trouble because of those who love it vs. leaving it?

LOL my God you're a vinegar and water douche of epic proportions....


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.