The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Rahim Moore (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109521)

ChampBailey24 12-30-2012 03:54 PM

Rahim Moore

Just wanted to say that for all the crap he took last year and early on this year, he is playing real well. Today i thought he had one of his better pro games.

gyldenlove 12-30-2012 04:04 PM

I was hard on him last year, but this season he has been very good.

12-30-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChampBailey24 (Post 3766448)
Just wanted to say that for all the crap he took last year and early on this year, he is playing real well. Today i thought he had one of his better pro games.

He has had a terrific year. He rarely misses tackles and he adds a lot of speed to the secondary.

12-30-2012 04:09 PM

Rahim Moore is an unsung hero on this defense.

McDman 12-30-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyldenlove (Post 3766460)
I was hard on him last year

Gross, bro.

Lestat 12-30-2012 04:53 PM

i was disappointed in him last year and am glad to see him doing so well. now we just need him to turn into that ball hawking safety to make this defense even better. though we also need a MLB.

12-30-2012 05:04 PM

He is a bust. I heard that on the mane. Sorry. Mane always knows best.

KipCorrington25 12-30-2012 05:40 PM

And Brooking too, how many people complained about that signing and how mush more solid was he than most of us thought?

dsmoot 12-30-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lestat (Post 3766574)
i was disappointed in him last year and am glad to see him doing so well. now we just need him to turn into that ball hawking safety to make this defense even better. though we also need a MLB.

Where I really questioned him was his ability to tackle and his ability to make significant improvements in that regard. I obviously was very wrong because there has been substantial improvement. The really exciting upside to Rahim is that he plays a position where I expect him to make a jump step in improvement in the cerebral part of the game in year 3. That is where I expect to see the ball hawking improve. You can really see improvement around the ball in coverage from last year.

Lestat 12-30-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsmoot (Post 3766723)
Where I really questioned him was his ability to tackle and his ability to make significant improvements in that regard. I obviously was very wrong because there has been substantial improvement. The really exciting upside to Rahim is that he plays a position where I expect him to make a jump step in improvement in the cerebral part of the game in year 3. That is where I expect to see the ball hawking improve. You can really see improvement around the ball in coverage from last year.

he is night and day better than he was last year.
no complaints there are all. most CB's and safeties take 2-3 years for it to click.
he was just so hyped and performed so underneath it that it cause his struggles to balloon in the eyes of many.

really wish Carter hadn't gotten hurt as it would be fun to see those two develop together.