The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Anything short of beatdown is unacceptable (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109493)

Jetmeck 12-27-2012 05:49 PM

Anything short of beatdown is unacceptable

KC is shiatt................

Defense is decent............thats the only thing that resembles an NFL team in the slightest.

We need to go into the playoffs on a roll by beating the ever loving shiatt out of this pitiful football team.

Osweiller should get some clean up duty this Sunday.

Would someone tell me why Mr. Conservative won't let our backup QB throw a pass in mop up time ?

Prodigal19 12-27-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3764106)

Defense is decent............thats the only thing that resembles an NFL team in the slightest.

We need to go into the playoffs on a roll by beating the ever loving shiatt out of this pitiful football team.

Osweiller should get some clean up duty this Sunday.

Would someone tell me why Mr. Conservative won't let our backup QB throw a pass in mop up time ?

Because when you are up by 20 with 3 minutes left there is no need to throw a pass. Just run and get the game over with.

Jetmeck 12-27-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prodigal19 (Post 3764108)
Because when you are up by 20 with 3 minutes left there is no need to throw a pass. Just run and get the game over with.

Well duh we know you want to keep the clock moving but the backup QB is a rook and needs some live action.

He hasn't been allowed to throw ONE pass ?

RedskinBronco 12-27-2012 05:57 PM

Key this weekend is just to keep the rhythm going. Keep good habits going.

Teams always get in trouble when they get all out of sync and then run into major issues in playoff game #1

12-27-2012 05:58 PM

This game scares the you know what out of me. First of all kc=NE midwest. Crennel and pioli would love nothing more than to setup their former and future employer with a playoff bye. This game will be a WAR. We better win. A loss to kc and I might not even watch Denver in the playoffs. It would be that disgraceful

12-27-2012 06:06 PM

No injuries, just win.... KC will be up to play spoiler....

12-27-2012 06:06 PM

just get a victory who cares only the W matters. A Close game might get the Broncos' attention.

DBroncos4life 12-27-2012 06:07 PM

**** yeah I was worried that you wouldn't keep up the good luck of crappy threads. :thumbs:

USMCBladerunner 12-27-2012 06:08 PM

I was hoping Brock would get a passing attempt this past weekend, but, unfortunately, we were already in field goal range, so we ran again on 3rd and 7. I was bummed though.

12-27-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3764119)
**** yeah I was worried that you wouldn't keep up the good luck of crappy threads. :thumbs:

My crappy threads take offense to this!

Jetmeck 12-27-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3764119)

Who the **** do you think you are what makes you think I give a flying **** what you think about me or any thread I start ?

Plain enough for ya ?

Is this how you get 25k posts of nothing but worthless takes and opinions.......?.......damn I mean I been here alot last couple years and ramped up my post numbers but have only 5k and only been here about a year longer than you...............

think about it tool............

orangeatheist 12-27-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3764106)

Au contraire, mon frere! KC has 5, count 'em, FIVE Pro-Bowlers on their team going into Sunday's game! That's the same number as Denver! It's also the same number as the spectacular Seahawks! And, that's more than the NFC leading Falcons; more than the powerhouse Packers; more than the playoff bound Bengals, resurgent Colts, surprising Vikings and the red-hot Redskins!

You would be wise not to talk so disparagingly about such a Pro-Bowl laden team!

DBroncos4life 12-27-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3764127)
Who the **** do you think you are what makes you think I give a flying **** what you think about me or any thread I start ?

Plain enough for ya ?

Is this how you get 25k posts of nothing but worthless takes and opinions.......?.......damn I mean I been here alot last couple years and ramped up my post numbers but have only 5k and only been here about a year longer than you...............

You should just keep starting **** threads after our wins OK :thumbs:

RhymesayersDU 12-27-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MillerMayhem58 (Post 3764113)
This game scares the you know what out of me. First of all kc=NE midwest. Crennel and pioli would love nothing more than to setup their former and future employer with a playoff bye. This game will be a WAR. We better win. A loss to kc and I might not even watch Denver in the playoffs. It would be that disgraceful

LOL WHAT

Broncos4Life 12-27-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MillerMayhem58 (Post 3764113)

They won't lose. We will continue knocking the **** out of any team in our way!

On a side note. If this were a Shanny led team I would be scared or worried.
But this is a Manning led team. Manning don't lose to teams like this.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6cyXO5tO6kw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kaylore 12-27-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Large (Post 3764115)
No injuries, just win.... KC will be up to play spoiler....

This....and multiple orgasms.

ColoradoDarin 12-27-2012 07:16 PM

Win. Win pretty. Win ugly. Win by a lot. Win by one point. Win.

peacepipe 12-27-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Plain enough for ya ?

Why respond in such a manner if you don't give a **** what he thinks. Just saying.

Pick Six 12-27-2012 07:25 PM

The KC game is RARELY a beatdown. Just get the win...

DomCasual 12-27-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Plain enough for ya ?

In a sad way, I am dying to know what you edited in this post. Was it the question mark between the twin sets of seven periods? Was it an attempt to fix a spelling or grammatical error? And how do you decide what to put at the end of your sentences? On questions, it seems to be two spaces, followed by a question mark. On some sentences, it seems to be five periods. On others, it can go as high as fifteen or twenty periods. Then, it might be a handful of commas. Is there a method to the madness?

Also, how often would you say you have to clean dried spittle off your monitor? Do you wait until it's thick enough to affect your ability to read actual text? Then again, if you're using the fancy new wireless keyboards with your webTv, you might just have a wet spot in the avocado shag carpeting in front of your naugahyde chair.

You're an enigma wrapped in a conundrum, is what you are! And I mean that in only the most positive way!

Popps 12-27-2012 07:45 PM

Awesome, so we've set up a scenario where we can win the game and still piss and cry about it?

SUPER!

Old Dude 12-27-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin (Post 3764159)
Win. Win pretty. Win ugly. Win by a lot. Win by one point. Win.

I agree.

Way I look at it is like this.

As things stand now, the Broncos have a raw mathematical chance of 1 in 6 of making the super bowl and 1 in 12 of winning it.

Beat Kansas City on Sunday and that secures a first round bye. That means Denver will be in the AFC final four. The odds automatically improve to 1 in 4 and 1 in 8.

Knock the Chiefs off and get out of the regular season relatively healthy. Anything else is gravy.

broncosteven 12-27-2012 07:57 PM

With a streaky Quinn kFc will need to get over 350 yards on the ground to win this one...oh wait, they did that last week and still lost.

Let me fix it, with a streaky Quinn, kFc will need 1,000 yards on the ground and 7 rushing TD's to win this one. There that is better.

R8R H8R 12-27-2012 08:39 PM

The main thing I want to see is the D do a better job against Charles than they did the 1st time they met. If they do, everything else will take care of itself.

Jetmeck 12-27-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 3764170)
In a sad way, I am dying to know what you edited in this post. Was it the question mark between the twin sets of seven periods? Was it an attempt to fix a spelling or grammatical error? And how do you decide what to put at the end of your sentences? On questions, it seems to be two spaces, followed by a question mark. On some sentences, it seems to be five periods. On others, it can go as high as fifteen or twenty periods. Then, it might be a handful of commas. Is there a method to the madness?

Also, how often would you say you have to clean dried spittle off your monitor? Do you wait until it's thick enough to affect your ability to read actual text? Then again, if you're using the fancy new wireless keyboards with your webTv, you might just have a wet spot in the avocado shag carpeting in front of your naugahyde chair.

You're an enigma wrapped in a conundrum, is what you are! And I mean that in only the most positive way!

Super glad I give you pause to think and be concerned over these world changing important issues...............carry on,,,,,lol