The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Look like we keep NE's second seed..... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109449)

Jetmeck 12-23-2012 04:52 PM

Look like we keep NE's second seed.....
 
I mean you know those NE douches all think they are entitled to that bye week...............lol

WTF is Manning in the game at 31-6 ?

Porter actually have concussion or still have other issues ?

mwill07 12-23-2012 04:56 PM

Screw #2, I want the #1.

12-23-2012 04:57 PM

I fully expect the refs to give Denver a 15-yard penalty for stealing NE's bye week.

12-23-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwill07 (Post 3761467)
Screw #2, I want the #1.

This. Houston can lose against the colts.

Punisher 12-23-2012 05:21 PM

I'm not sleeping on K.C they have nothing to lose

Bronco Bob 12-23-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punisher (Post 3761533)
I'm not sleeping on K.C they have nothing to lose

That's the fact, Jack. Let's not do like in years past where we thought we had the thing in the bag and phoned in the game and lost.

12-23-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punisher (Post 3761533)
I'm not sleeping on K.C they have nothing to lose

Brady Quinn doesn't scare anybody, but Charles can put up 200yds in any given game. I hope the Broncos run D shows up next week!

Pony Boy 12-23-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punisher (Post 3761533)
I'm not sleeping on K.C they have nothing to lose

Attachment 31928

baja 12-23-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punisher (Post 3761533)
I'm not sleeping on K.C they have nothing to lose

1st pick in the draft

Rock Chalk 12-23-2012 05:27 PM

Colts are locked into the 5th seed regardless of what happens next week. Probably won't play their starters.

Punisher 12-23-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwill07 (Post 3761467)
Screw #2, I want the #1.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BCwK7vX-EDQ?list=PL1CBB847C300CBC0C" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WolfpackGuy 12-23-2012 05:30 PM

Broncos should know what they have to do by the time they play.

Come on, Phins and Colts!

errand 12-23-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock Chalk (Post 3761550)
Colts are locked into the 5th seed regardless of what happens next week. Probably won't play their starters.

Or perhaps they don't sit their starters in order to prove they can compete with the Texans.... But your guess is as good as mine

SpringStein 12-23-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armchair Bronco (Post 3761469)
I fully expect the refs to give Denver a 15-yard penalty for stealing NE's bye week.

We're guaranteed the #2 seed even if we lose next week and the Pats win?

LongDongJohnson 12-23-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpringStein (Post 3761566)
We're guaranteed the #2 seed even if we lose next week and the Pats win?

No.

If we lose, we need the pats to lose.

12-23-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teknic (Post 3761543)
Brady Quinn doesn't scare anybody, but Charles can put up 200yds in any given game. I hope the Broncos run D shows up next week!

Charles put up 200 today. And Hillis put up 100. That's 300 yards and they still lost. Charles can run all day and still lose. They aren't scaring anyone

Headless Hessian Rider 12-23-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3761580)
Charles put up 200 today. And Hillis put up 100. That's 300 yards and they still lost. Charles can run all day and still lose. They aren't scaring anyone

How was that posiible?? Over 300 Yard Rushing yards.. Handing it over at the goaline????

Jetmeck 12-23-2012 08:20 PM

Chiefs suck, Charles sucks.............tired of you guys nut hanging on this guy.

He hits big ones once in a while then disappears for weeks.............**** him

broncosteven 12-23-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teknic (Post 3761543)
Brady Quinn doesn't scare anybody, but Charles can put up 200yds in any given game. I hope the Broncos run D shows up next week!

They had a total of 10 yards rushing the week before. Indy was in a nickel D most of the game, for some reason they thought Brady Quinn was more of a threat than Charles.

Even with all that rushing yardage kFc only scored 13 so I am not worried about next week. Sure anything can happen but we have taken care of games other teams would have lost all year.

Lestat 12-23-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3761770)
Chiefs suck, Charles sucks.............tired of you guys nut hanging on this guy.

He hits big ones once in a while then disappears for weeks.............**** him

so does Chris Johnson,Reggie Bush,Matt Forte and various other good running backs who don't suck.

hambone13 12-23-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armchair Bronco (Post 3761469)
I fully expect the refs to give Denver a 15-yard penalty for stealing NE's bye week.

:rofl::rofl: well played sir.

Jetmeck 12-24-2012 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lestat (Post 3761784)
so does Chris Johnson,Reggie Bush,Matt Forte and various other good running backs who don't suck.

and Forte is the ONLY CONSISTENT ONE OF THE BUNCH...............

ZONA 12-24-2012 02:36 AM

I'm tellin ya, the Colts have a decent shot at beating the Texans next week. I don't think they're going to rest their starters. I think they want to build confidence because it's such a young team, new coaches, new stud QB. It's a revenge game, a division game. I think they'll play starters. Texans have looked mediocre to poor this past 5 weeks. Probably won a few close games they should have lost, then got blown up in NE, then lose again today to a great RB with 10 scrubs around him. Ah ok, harvin is good, so make that 9 scrubs.

Pats pound on Texans, then SF pounds on NE, then Seahags pound on SF........this has been hilarious to watch these past few weeks.

chickennob2 12-24-2012 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by errand (Post 3761564)
Or perhaps they don't sit their starters in order to prove they can compete with the Texans.... But your guess is as good as mine

Chuck Pagano is supposed to return next week. I can't imagine that the team just rolls over in their coach's first game back.

12-24-2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punisher (Post 3761533)
I'm not sleeping on K.C they have nothing to lose

Haven't you learned anything about Peyton Manning yet? He beats the teams he is supposed to beat. Even go back to his track record in Indy. It's a pattern throughout his career.

You really think Brady Quinn can outperform No. 18?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.