The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   119 yds, 1 td give it up ! (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109192)

Jetmeck 12-06-2012 08:35 PM

119 yds, 1 td give it up !
 
Moreno dishin up some crow...........eat it !

12-06-2012 08:36 PM

Bust. He was drafted by mcd. Therefore my vagina says bust.

Requiem 12-06-2012 08:38 PM

Haters gonna hate. Why? Because they have CP.

12-06-2012 08:40 PM

I'm just glad we didn't cut the guy like so many jokers wanted. Dude is never going to live up to his draft spot, but he's far from the dog **** back so many OMers act like.

montrose 12-06-2012 08:42 PM

Plus 48 yards receiving.

He seems to be running angry every carry. Even through the last few years he'd give you a highlight run ever so often, he never had the consistency he's playing with now. Don't want to overreact too much but right now he reminds me of the guy who played at Georgia that was a consensus first rounder.

12-06-2012 08:42 PM

Average game. 119 yards against the worst defense in the NFL is what an average running back would do on an average day against that team.

BroncoFanDoug 12-06-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agamemnon (Post 3747233)
I'm just glad we didn't cut the guy like so many jokers wanted. Dude is never going to live up to his draft spot, but he's far from the dog **** back so many OMers act like.

This. We drafted him too high but he is very serviceable back and we are not over-paying him. Nuff said.

12-06-2012 08:42 PM

So glad I started him in Fantasy tonight!!

12-06-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3747238)
Average game. 119 yards against the worst defense in the NFL is what an average running back would do on an average day against that team.

And his 48 yards receiving and a TD?

Sorry I think his performance tonight was above "average"

oubronco 12-06-2012 08:44 PM

On both Morenos TD run and the one first down Clark pushed him to the promised land, like get upfield knowshon oh **** it i'll do it for you

Good stuff
<!-- / message -->

12-06-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3747238)
Average game. 119 yards against the worst defense in the NFL is what an average running back would do on an average day against that team.

You are an idiot.

12-06-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan (Post 3747247)
And his 48 yards receiving and a TD?

Sorry I think his performance tonight was above "average"

That's because you aren't a moron.

Lestat 12-06-2012 08:46 PM

dude is a big help and will pay dividends in the playoffs.
his play will allow us to focus on other needs in the draft.

maven 12-06-2012 08:46 PM

You have to give him lots of props for his play today. Fox said this is his last chance when McGahee went down. And he's playing hard like it's last chance.

Requiem 12-06-2012 08:46 PM

I see Vine dropped by and dropped some blood out of his vagina.

Lestat 12-06-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agamemnon (Post 3747251)
You are an idiot.

we don't always agree, but you're spot on with this!

maven 12-06-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3747219)
Moreno dishin up some crow...........eat it !

It's one game. For where he was drafted he has sucked balls. Lets see him keep it up come playoff time.

Archer81 12-06-2012 08:48 PM

Solid game on a short week. Good job, Knowshon.

:Broncos:

Bronco X 12-06-2012 08:48 PM

An easy argument that this was the best performance by a Bronco running back this season.

bronco militia 12-06-2012 08:49 PM

played well on a ****ty field

Popps 12-06-2012 08:49 PM

Moreno has shown ability since he arrived in Denver, regardless of where he was selected or who selected him. Glad to see him pitching in again and helping us win another game.

The true key is the guy staying healthy because Hillman doesn't look capable of every-down work.

Aftermath 12-06-2012 08:50 PM

On 28 carries... He's an average running back. That is all he will ever be.

12-06-2012 08:50 PM

Knowshon haters: He sucks. He falls down alot and doesnt follow his blocker. He also doesnt run hard and goes down on first contact. He needs to make the crucial 1st downs and move the chains. He also needs to move the pile.

*After the game he just did all of it in*

Knowshon haters: Well, well....B-b-but he did it against a bad team.


Keep moving those goal posts guys. No one is saying he is a future HOF but he has done exactly what they need him to do and its killing the haters to admit it.

BigPlayShay 12-06-2012 08:50 PM

No shoes lost? Seriously, tough effort by Knowshon. Ran with purpose.

12-06-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agamemnon (Post 3747251)
You are an idiot.

Why the name calling? Can't we just disagree? I have known you on this board for some time, always respected your views, even agreed with a lot of things you say. I have come to expect insults from certain others in this forum, but coming from you, is quite surprising.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.