The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Coming Up: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109068)

Rohirrim 11-27-2012 01:44 PM

Coming Up: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
 
How the **** can they be the number one defense against the run and number 32 against the pass? They have the number 13 passing offense, while Denver's pass D is rated at 5. They have the 11th rushing offense while Denver has the 9th rated rushing D. On paper it looks good for the Broncos. Peyton needs to bust out for multiple TDs through the air. The Broncos D should be able to hold them down while PM takes them apart through the air. Pick DT for fantasy. ;D

RedskinBronco 11-27-2012 01:48 PM

This is a decent team, I hope the broncos don't underestimate them. Schiano has done a great job there

Rohirrim 11-27-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedskinBronco (Post 3738815)
This is a decent team, I hope the broncos don't underestimate them. Schiano has done a great job there

I'm not sure what to think. If you look at their schedule http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule...bay-buccaneers
they've beat the bad teams, and not by much, and lost to the better teams, but not by much. ???

CEH 11-27-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3738812)
How the **** can they be the number one defense against the run and number 32 against the pass? They have the number 13 passing offense, while Denver's pass D is rated at 5. They have the 11th rushing offense while Denver has the 9th rated rushing D. On paper it looks good for the Broncos. Peyton needs to bust out for multiple TDs through the air. The Broncos D should be able to hold them down while PM takes them apart through the air. Pick DT for fantasy. ;D

Doesn't Peyton bust out multiple TDs through the air every game.

Rohirrim 11-27-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEH (Post 3738825)
Doesn't Peyton bust out multiple TDs through the air every game.

Well...

Uhh

When I say multiple, I mean MULTIPLE. Like five or six. ;D

Inkana7 11-27-2012 02:05 PM

This is a solid team. Schianao is an a-hole, but he coaches solid fundamentals and this is a really tough team.

Has anyone seen many games with these guys in it? I have only seen a little bit.

On Offense, they obviously run the ball frequently and effectively with Martin and they have some really good big play WRs getting thrown the ball by a big, strong-armed QB. Sound familiar? That's what made the Chargers so good for so many years when they were kicking our asses. This is gonna be a good test for our defense.

On defense, what they're good at is less clear. Their rankings are what they are, but from the eye test, it looks like they have a pretty poor pass defense, but one that always seems to make key interceptions, and they're really good at returning them for TDs.

It'll be a close, tough game, IMO. But it's also in Denver. We'll win this. Especially if Moreno can repeat his performance from last week.

11-27-2012 02:06 PM

V Jackson will have to be stopped. Averaging 20 yards per catch? That's a deep ball

ludo21 11-27-2012 02:07 PM

should be a close game, but they are terrible against the pass.

Freeman is bound to make mistakes agaisnt our D as well. Should be a win unless we turn the ball over

2KBack 11-27-2012 02:13 PM

Peyton goes for the single season passing TD franchise record this week....amazing that it is only 27

Jetmeck 11-27-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3738830)
V Jackson will have to be stopped. Averaging 20 yards per catch? That's a deep ball


That guy moves like molasses...just can't figure out how he will be a problem for us.

Old Dude 11-27-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3738812)
How the **** can they be the number one defense against the run and number 32 against the pass?

Since their ypg surrendered ranks #30, I'm guessing their secondary has some major issues.

Manning is usually pretty good at expoliting that. At least he was back when he played against Denver as a Colt.

HorseHead 11-27-2012 02:37 PM

Get them huffin' and puffin' with no huddle...

Tough team, physical.., it seems like they should have a sh-t load of high drafted d lineman, bunch of them hurt..

WR's will be a good challenge for us..

11-27-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dude (Post 3738842)
Since their ypg surrendered ranks #30, I'm guessing their secondary has some major issues.

Manning is usually pretty good at expoliting that. At least he was back when he played against Denver as a Colt.

Aren't a couple DBs suspended too?

11-27-2012 02:39 PM

I have both Peyton and Decker on my FF team... maybe I'll get a win this week.

11-27-2012 02:39 PM

The thing that stands out about their schedule is the total lack of secondaries for the teams that they have played. Plus V.Jackson doesn't scare me. Has he ever put up more than 60 yrds on us.

Jetmeck 11-27-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comoose00 (Post 3738846)
The thing that stands out about their schedule is the total lack of secondaries for the teams that they have played. Plus V.Jackson doesn't scare me. Has he ever put up more than 60 yrds on us.



Exactly Jackson won't be a problem and he is their best.

Besides if Freeman tries to go deep I believe Von Doom will have something to say about that.

Martin will be a problem considering how pitifully we played the run last week.

11-27-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comoose00 (Post 3738846)
The thing that stands out about their schedule is the total lack of secondaries for the teams that they have played. Plus V.Jackson doesn't scare me. Has he ever put up more than 60 yrds on us.

Jackson used to kill Denver. Go look it up.

Kaylore 11-27-2012 02:59 PM

The offense is underrated. Their rush defense is overrated. If this game was in Tampa I would pick it as a loss. We can win, but it will be one of the more difficult games we'll play all year.

11-27-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3738862)
The offense is underrated. Their rush defense is overrated. If this game was in Tampa I would pick it as a loss. We can win, but it will be one of the more difficult games we'll play all year.

I disagree. The Broncos will drop 40 on them. 41-23 is my prediction. They are a solid team but they are going on the road at mile high against Manning and Denver's defense. They will move the ball but their having to kick FG instead of TDs will be their undoing.

TonyR 11-27-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dude (Post 3738842)
...I'm guessing their secondary has some major issues.

I think it's more lack of pass rush. Only 18 sacks on the season. Denver has 37 by comparison.

baja 11-27-2012 03:11 PM

Why is it every time we play an NFC team away it's CBS's week for only one game and every time we play an NFC game at home it's Fox's week for only one game. Gezz.

CEH 11-27-2012 03:17 PM

Denver is #2 in yards per carry at 3.6. TB is #1 at 3.4
Denver has had 302 attempts TB 264
Denver has only given up 5 TDs on the ground TB 9 TDs on the ground

I'd venture to say Denver is the better on defense both in rushing and passing

BroncoMan4ever 11-27-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3738828)
Well...

Uhh

When I say multiple, I mean MULTIPLE. Like five or six. ;D

That is one thing I am still waiting for with Peyton. A monster 4+ TD game that he seemed to have every time he played against Denver

underrated29 11-27-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever (Post 3738893)
That is one thing I am still waiting for with Peyton. A monster 4+ TD game that he seemed to have every time he played against Denver



Exactly! And it needs to go to anyone on our offense except for DT. Hopefully decker, decker, decker and some knowshon. I am playing for a first round bye this week. I need a Monster game (not from DT) to put it away.

LRtagger 11-27-2012 03:47 PM

Is Tim crowder still starting for them?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.