The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Late Games Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109019)

Rohirrim 11-25-2012 01:27 PM

Late Games Thread
 
I've got Saints vs Niners. Should be entertaining.

RedskinBronco 11-25-2012 01:30 PM

Go chargers, but I think they are too much of gutless losers to win lol

R8R H8R 11-25-2012 01:54 PM

Thanks to the flakes that are charger fans, I cannot watch the game because it is blacked out. I'll be rooting for them anyway, because it is probably better for them to have the ravens lose rather than the chuggers.

R8R H8R 11-25-2012 02:04 PM

I didn't get to see how the chargers scored as the Red Zone whiffed on it too. Anything worth talking about, fellas?

broncocalijohn 11-25-2012 02:48 PM

Harbaugh is having his decision backfire on him. Kapernick int before half.

broncocalijohn 11-25-2012 02:49 PM

Ohhhhhh, 49ers just picked on off for a pick 6. 14 to 14. 23 seconds left in half.

11-25-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8R H8R (Post 3736678)
Thanks to the flakes that are charger fans, I cannot watch the game because it is blacked out. I'll be rooting for them anyway, because it is probably better for them to have the ravens lose rather than the chuggers.

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/american-...am-online.html

11-25-2012 02:50 PM

I'm still not seeing how changing QB's was a good idea for the 49ers. Kaepernick has big play potential, but a team like the 49ers need ball security and reliability far more.

go_broncos 11-25-2012 03:09 PM

Kaepernick is real deal..

go_broncos 11-25-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agamemnon (Post 3736783)
I'm still not seeing how changing QB's was a good idea for the 49ers. Kaepernick has big play potential, but a team like the 49ers need ball security and reliability far more.

Kaepernick is playing very well..the INT is due to bad snap..
He is playing like a veteran QB.

go_broncos 11-25-2012 03:16 PM

Wow..

11-25-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_broncos (Post 3736815)
Kaepernick is playing very well..the INT is due to bad snap..
He is playing like a veteran QB.

If he doesn't end up throwing 1-2 interceptions a game from here on out I'll be shocked. That interception wasn't because of a bad snap. It was because he's inexperienced.

Cito Pelon 11-25-2012 03:35 PM

NO is stopping the SF running game real well.

11-25-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3736781)

I clicked on that, and about a dozen windows start popping up, getting past the popup blocker. Not a promising sign about the safety of this site.

gunns 11-25-2012 03:56 PM

About 3 left, Chargers up 10. I'm excited for the possibility of Ravens losing but find myself cheering when Chargers mess up or Ravens do well. It's just not in my nature to cheer for the Chargers, especially with Rivers.

11-25-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3736849)
I clicked on that, and about a dozen windows start popping up, getting past the popup blocker. Not a promising sign about the safety of this site.

They always do that. Just give it a minute. I never have a problem with viruses or anything. That is how they make their money.

It will say you need a plugin or need to download flash. You do not they just want your money.

CEH 11-25-2012 04:06 PM

4th and 29 and Rice picks up 30 on a dump off.

Typical Chargers

R8R H8R 11-25-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEH (Post 3736880)
4th and 29 and Rice picks up 30 on a dump off.

Typical Chargers

The chargers deserve to lose this game. They continue to whiff on tackles and no one decided to bother with Rice until he got about 20 yards, then missed when they had a chance. They deserved the bad spot they got.

baja 11-25-2012 04:27 PM

Chargers driving in OT


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.