The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Broncos NFL ref watch (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109006)

11-24-2012 08:44 PM

Broncos NFL ref watch
 
Jerome Boger is the head official of the game at Arrowhead.

http://www.football-refs.com/nfl-ref...crews/week-12/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AvA4qXssXk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OBF1 11-24-2012 08:48 PM

In before the BS flies

brncs_fan 11-24-2012 08:50 PM

A+

11-24-2012 09:20 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wmrr87Ge6sY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kaylore 11-24-2012 09:22 PM

This is amazing stuff. I may pee myself.

11-24-2012 09:52 PM

I don't get it


since I do not get it I'll just put this here.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...uy13/jeans.gif

errand 11-24-2012 09:59 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hJSD5IftkHI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

theAPAOps5 11-24-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3735294)
I don't get it


since I do not get it I'll just put this here.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...uy13/jeans.gif

This and the one with the girl listening to the headphones are my favorite of the booby gifs.

razorwire77 11-24-2012 10:07 PM

From now on I'm going to teach all of my students that saying "lineded up" is correct. If they disagree, I am going to fail them.

baja 11-24-2012 10:07 PM

Great idea for ref bloopers

someone is gonna hit a home run

theAPAOps5 11-24-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorwire77 (Post 3735299)
From now on I'm going to teach all of my students that saying "lineded up" is correct. If they disagree, I am going to fail them.

I am not going to lie, the lineded up made me chuckle. That ref reminds me of the Ladies Man.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w-DFg1aS_2E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mogulseeker 11-24-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3735294)
I don't get it


since I do not get it I'll just put this here.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...uy13/jeans.gif

You have to watch that several times to get full appreciation.

Mogulseeker 11-24-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by errand (Post 3735296)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hJSD5IftkHI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hilarious!

There is no fag on number 69....

broncocalijohn 11-24-2012 10:27 PM

We should expect a call like this tomorrow," there is a challenge by Kansas City that the ball thrown was not intercepteding for the opposing team ."

errand 11-24-2012 10:57 PM

The amazing thing is this guy makes valued judgement calls on plays that could cost a team a game.....and is protected from being ****canned by the NFL.

XXXII&III 11-24-2012 10:57 PM

Her bra does not fit properly.

errand 11-24-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXII&III (Post 3735334)
Her bra does not fit properly.

OK, and that's a problem why?

theAPAOps5 11-24-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXII&III (Post 3735334)
Her bra does not fit properly.

She has sharp knees too!

11-24-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXII&III (Post 3735334)
Her bra does not fit properly.

I bet her mouth does.

XXXII&III 11-24-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by errand (Post 3735335)
OK, and that's a problem why?

If she has any plans to become a cougar in 30 years she'll have issues with them hanging down to her knees without proper support now. Just looking out for her future lol.

lonestar 11-24-2012 11:24 PM

I find it amazing that probably 95% of the members on this forum would probably piss them selves speaking in public let alone in front of millions..

Yet they piss and moan about a ref that makes a mistake..

How about walk a mile in his shoes before whining about it.

Myself it sounds like he never learned the Queens English where he grew up.. I applaud him for overcoming that handicap and achieving what he has.

errand 11-24-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXII&III (Post 3735338)
If she has any plans to become a cougar in 30 years she'll have issues with them hanging down to her knees without proper support now. Just looking out for her future lol.

Oh, she'll get a breast lift before that happens I'm sure......

11-24-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonestar (Post 3735353)
I find it amazing that probably 95% of the members on this forum would probably piss them selves speaking in public let alone in front of millions..

Yet they piss and moan about a ref that makes a mistake..

How about walk a mile in his shoes before whining about it.

Myself it sounds like he never learned the Queens English where he grew up.. I applaud him for overcoming that handicap and achieving what he has.

95% of members??? 50% of the people in this thread are talking boobies, son.

maher_tyler 11-24-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3735294)
I don't get it


since I do not get it I'll just put this here.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...uy13/jeans.gif

Boobs!

11-25-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maher_tyler (Post 3735366)
Boobs!

Yes, but the Tramp Stamp was nice as well.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.