The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Around the League Ndamukong Suh's history will be a factor in NFL probe (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108993)

DAN_BRONCO_FAN 11-23-2012 08:13 PM

Around the League Ndamukong Suh's history will be a factor in NFL probe

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...r-in-nfl-probe

Ndamukong Suh's history will be a factor in NFL probe

By Kareem Copeland
Around the League Writer
Published: Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:07 a.m.
Updated: Nov. 23, 2012 at 07:44 p.m.

Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh will not receive the benefit of the doubt from the NFL, executive vice president of football operations Ray Anderson told ProFootballTalk.com's Mike Florio on the "Dan Patrick Show."
"It appeared to be a little out of the ordinary," Anderson told Florio on Friday, according to an interview transcript obtained by NFL.com. "It didn't seem to be a natural football move. We're going to withhold judgment until we see all of the angles."

DAN_BRONCO_FAN 11-23-2012 08:14 PM

they need to kick his ass out of the nfl and tester for roids that guy is always raging and playing dirty

KipCorrington25 11-23-2012 09:52 PM

He keeps doing these things because he enjoys the probes.

Archer81 11-23-2012 09:58 PM

It seems unintentional...unless you are arguing he had the presence of mind to know exactly where Schaub's boys were, orchastrated getting blocked and did a ninja style kick to Schaub's gonads.

:Broncos:

11-23-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN (Post 3734657)
they need to kick his ass out of the nfl and tester for roids that guy is always raging and playing dirty

They should void his contract and let him go to free agency with Denver getting first chance to sign him.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN 11-23-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3734717)
They should void his contract and let him go to free agency with Denver getting first chance to sign him.

NO! we are not the raiders nor do we need his dirty ass the raiders can have this thug .he fits right in mho kick him out of the nfl asap.
the broncos are a world class team.
we shouldn't take cheating thugs roid ragers ever again

11-23-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 (Post 3734708)
It seems unintentional...unless you are arguing he had the presence of mind to know exactly where Schaub's boys were, orchastrated getting blocked and did a ninja style kick to Schaub's gonads.

The initial contact probably was unintentional. That extra leg jab that hit Schaub squarely in the man region was not. I expect Suh to miss 5 games.

Lestat 11-23-2012 10:51 PM

he put himself in this situation with his past behavior. now he will be a target for the rest of his career whenever he does anything construed as wrong.

NFLBRONCO 11-23-2012 11:05 PM

Suspension will be called Suhspension from now on.

Jetmeck 11-23-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vine (Post 3734722)
The initial contact probably was unintentional. That extra leg jab that hit Schaub squarely in the man region was not. I expect Suh to miss 5 games.

Dude......be real here.

Unless he has eyes in his ass cheeks he couldn't have possibly kicked the guy on purpose.

bfoflcommish 11-24-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetmeck (Post 3734732)
Dude......be real here.

Unless he has eyes in his ass cheeks he couldn't have possibly kicked the guy on purpose.

where he connected was luck, but the kick itself was blatantly obvious. he would have been happy hitting leg, groin or stomach, he just hit the right spot

TheReverend 11-24-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 (Post 3734708)

No, he just wanted to kick him. Landing it in the balls was just a bonus

TheReverend 11-24-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfoflcommish (Post 3734806)
where he connected was luck, but the kick itself was blatantly obvious. he would have been happy hitting leg, groin or stomach, he just hit the right spot

Oops. Beat me to it. Repped bud

Hamrob 11-24-2012 09:40 AM

20yrs ago.....he would have won player of the week!

What a pansie sport this is becoming. Oh....my gawd kids, cover your eyes. He kicked the QB on purpose...oooh owie! Please!

Dr. Broncenstein 11-24-2012 10:08 AM

Suh is a dirty biatch who needs an unpaid vacation and a highly scrutinized serum drug test.

TheReverend 11-24-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamrob (Post 3734872)

What a pansie sport this is becoming. Oh....my gawd kids, cover your eyes. He kicked the QB on purpose...oooh owie! Please!

It's more the culmination of all his a-hole, illegal **** than this little incident.

manchambo 11-24-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

There was never a time when kicking someone in the balls was acceptable football. Jesus Christ these comments get dumber by the minute.

cutthemdown 11-24-2012 11:31 AM

The coach in Detroit needs to be fired. He made them into low class players who taunt and try to injure beyond what is considered good hard nosed football. Suh is a thug and really needs a mentor on the field, as well as the coaching side of it.

It's fun to try and take people heads off but his cheap ass kicking stomping eye gouging ball grabbing BS is one day going to get one of his star players targeted. You should be able to respect people you play with more then this BS.

The coach in Detroit should be fired IMO. He's brought them as far as they can go. They have too much talent to play and behave like this. Number one passing offense, or close to it, some good front 7 defenders, etc etc.

bronco militia 11-24-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

this^

i'd like to kick the thread starter in the nuts for being a p***Y...

man up! :cuss:

XXXII&III 11-24-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3734958)
The coach in Detroit needs to be fired. He made them into low class players who taunt and try to injure beyond what is considered good hard nosed football. Suh is a thug and really needs a mentor on the field, as well as the coaching side of it.

It's fun to try and take people heads off but his cheap ass kicking stomping eye gouging ball grabbing BS is one day going to get one of his star players targeted. You should be able to respect people you play with more then this BS.

The coach in Detroit should be fired IMO. He's brought them as far as they can go. They have too much talent to play and behave like this. Number one passing offense, or close to it, some good front 7 defenders, etc etc.

Agree. If there is such a thing as a thug coach, Schwartz is at the top of the list. Like Suh has turned out to be. Starts at the top.

NFLBRONCO 11-24-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3734962)
this^

^
This

Avoid christmas rush bring out the flags. We are headed to flag football in nfl. It is embarrassing how easily everything sets fans off. The nfl is more about this stuff then the results of the game. The legends of the nfl laugh their asses off at todays game.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN 11-24-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3734962)
this^

who me ??
we aint going into internet tough guy turf are we please tell me i misread this

NFLBRONCO 11-24-2012 05:40 PM

EA Sports will make a game NFL Commish. Players can fine suhspend players coaches and teams. Its up to you what punishment they deserve. NFL Commish gives you the power to make the game as wimpy as possible. Its not about winning the game anymore.

HAT 11-24-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN (Post 3735147)
who me ??
we aint going into internet tough guy turf are we please tell me i misread this

To be fair, he did use some punctuation...So yeah, you probably misread it.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN 11-24-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAT (Post 3735169)
To be fair, he did use some punctuation...So yeah, you probably misread it.

i never i dont think posted anything that would really anger someone that bad , but i stand by my opinion you do not kick someone in the nuts ,you can tackle them send them flying, if you break a rib or two so be it but not the nuts cmon .