The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PAINT ARROWHEAD BLACK (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108968)

Bob's your Information Minister 11-21-2012 10:46 PM

PAINT ARROWHEAD BLACK

<iframe width="720" height="404" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QKoDiE4KVTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ZONA 11-21-2012 10:59 PM

This forum supports Pioli for another 5 years in KC. Get that contract done. Lock him up now.

11-21-2012 11:03 PM

Wow, that dump looked empty. I bet there will be some orange there on Sunday taking advantage of those 6 dollar seats.

11-21-2012 11:27 PM

The Chiefs have some of the most passionate fanbases in all of sports. It's sad that these caring fans never get rewarded for their commitment to the team.

spdirty 11-21-2012 11:50 PM

Love seeing these shltheads go through this with their own Patriot after laughing their asses off at us during the McScandals abortion. Let em suffer. Give Pioli and Cassel a contract for life.

11-21-2012 11:57 PM

That is a great video. There should be lots of people cheering the Broncos Sunday.

Abqbronco 11-22-2012 01:11 AM

Kinda lost the affect what with all those ugly red seats and what not.

Jetmeck 11-22-2012 02:02 AM

Cept for all the red seats aND cHIEFS fans its a pretty nice place !

Doggcow 11-22-2012 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearLanier (Post 3733611)
The Chiefs have some of the most passionate fanbases in all of sports. It's sad that these caring fans never get rewarded for their commitment to the team.

I actually think it's awesome.

baja 11-22-2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearLanier (Post 3733611)

I agree with you. When a team gets that far down it's not good for the league either.

I'm sure there will be some changes soon.

What we are witnessing here is the true power we the people have, purchasing power.

cutthemdown 11-22-2012 04:49 AM

It's not sad the Chiefs stink and the fans have to pay to watch it. It's awesome and halarious. I think it would be joyous if not only the lost every game, but that after they draft Geno he gets busted for gambling and banned for life. Why would we be sad the Chiefs stink? We should hope for that every yr IMO. I guess it is better if every once in awhile they win a few games to get Len Dawson excited but sad? no its not sad.

Crushaholic 11-22-2012 05:17 AM

The black should look good, Sunday. It will make all the orange REALLY stand out...:thumbs:

v2micca 11-22-2012 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3733654)
It's not sad the Chiefs stink and the fans have to pay to watch it. It's awesome and halarious. I think it would be joyous if not only the lost every game, but that after they draft Geno he gets busted for gambling and banned for life. Why would we be sad the Chiefs stink? We should hope for that every yr IMO. I guess it is better if every once in awhile they win a few games to get Len Dawson excited but sad? no its not sad.

Sorry, I just can't get behind this view. There is no joy to be had in beating up a handicapped child. I'm looking forward to the play-offs and hoping the Broncos will do well. But, I can't derive much joy from winning the AFC West this year as it was handed to us on a silver platter. I find it exponentially more enjoyable to watch the Broncos prevail against a worthy opponent. That is why I will always cherish Superbowl XXXII more than Superbowl XXXIII. As Baja mentioned, a franchise tanking this hard hurts the division and the league as a whole.

bowtown 11-22-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v2micca (Post 3733661)
Sorry, I just can't get behind this view. There is no joy to be had in beating up a handicapped child. I'm looking forward to the play-offs and hoping the Broncos will do well. But, I can't derive much joy from winning the AFC West this year as it was handed to us on a silver platter. I find it exponentially more enjoyable to watch the Broncos prevail against a worthy opponent. That is why I will always cherish Superbowl XXXII more than Superbowl XXXIII. As Baja mentioned, a franchise tanking this hard hurts the division and the league as a whole.

I agree. As much as I love watching the total joke that is the rest of our division, I miss the days when it was one of the toughest most feared divisions in football. It's been nice watching the Chiefs and Raiders wallow in suck for the past decade but I think I prefer it when things are right in the world, the competition is fierce for the top, and SD is back to finishing in the cellar every year.

I love winning the division but somehow it feels a little hollow compared to years past when you really had to fight for it.

crush17 11-22-2012 06:22 AM

I hear Alex Smith will be available at the end of the season. So there's that.

Rohirrim 11-22-2012 06:24 AM

I'm looking forward to seeing Pioli waste the first pick in the draft. Should be fun. ;D

Rohirrim 11-22-2012 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowtown (Post 3733668)
I agree. As much as I love watching the total joke that is the rest of our division, I miss the days when it was one of the toughest most feared divisions in football. It's been nice watching the Chiefs and Raiders wallow in suck for the past decade but I think I prefer it when things are right in the world, the competition is fierce for the top, and SD is back to finishing in the cellar every year.

I love winning the division but somehow it feels a little hollow compared to years past when you really had to fight for it.

The entire league is less than it used to be.

cutthemdown 11-22-2012 06:26 AM

Quote:

You never saw Pittsburgh complaining as they got easy rides into the playoffs. The good teams will be there at the end friend don't worry about that. In the meantime enjoy the tears of Chief, Raider, and Chargers fans for they taste just as sweet as ever.

cutthemdown 11-22-2012 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3733690)
The entire league is less than it used to be.

You think? I think qbs today way more accurate then ever. The dback are bigger and faster. The WR are bigger and faster. The defenses have been cut off at the balls though. Maybe that is what you are picking up on. The fact its really hard to stop people from scoring.

Beantown Bronco 11-22-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3733691)
You never saw Pittsburgh complaining as they got easy rides into the playoffs.

As well as the Patriots. Every single freaking year......the rest of the AFC East has basically sucked for the last decade. I don't see anyone bringing that up when they're in the SB seemingly every other year.

cutthemdown 11-22-2012 06:43 AM

For some reason I feel like we have another date with Mr Brady and Billy Boy this yr.

Pony Boy 11-22-2012 07:04 AM

If you are going to the game try Jack Stack Barbecue it's awesome.

spdirty 11-22-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

We haven't won back to back division titles since 1986-1987. And while last years division title felt like we were the kings of crap, I am enjoying having it pretty much locked up before Thanksgiving. It really is nice not having to hope this team beats that team and blah blah blah just to get a damn home playoff game. It's nice knowing that the absolute floor for this team is the 4th seed in the playoffs. Now we're doing the rooting for Jets and Lions and Chargers this week in hopes of getting a first round bye.

I am really enjoying what we have now, enjoying the fact that the absolute incompetence of the 3 foes in our division will give it to us this year, and we can focus on bigger things.

I realize that having this kind of total dominance over the rest of the division probably won't last very long, so I am enjoying it while we have it.

Another thing, the overall record against our division foes means something to me, and I would love to close the gap there. We are now 44-59-2 against the Raiders and 47-55 against the Chiefs. Nothing would make me happier than to see us have winning records against the Chiefs and Raiders in 10 years because they constantly suck and we are constantly good.

Pendejo 11-22-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZONA (Post 3733601)
This forum supports Pioli for another 5 years in KC. Get that contract done. Lock him up now.

No kidding. Someone should start a thread here to take up a collection for banners.

ELWAY SAYS RELAX!...etc...

gunns 11-22-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowtown (Post 3733668)

Agree. The only nice thing is I don't have to take as much blood pressure medicine. I remember worrying about division games for days and then either wondering why I worried so much when we won or being in a funk for a few days if we lost. I do miss that. No don't have a problem with winning out but is much nicer when there's a real fight.