The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   So are we rooting for the Chiefs tonight? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108628)

11-12-2012 12:48 PM

So are we rooting for the Chiefs tonight?

Sure would be nice for the Steelers to have another loss.

The more wins the Chiefs have the worse the draft pick they'll have......

I'm torn. I think I will root for the Chiefs to start with but if they start losing I'll cheer for the blowout.

11-12-2012 12:51 PM

The cheifs won't lead a game till next season

MagicHef 11-12-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3724339)

I'm torn. I think I will root for the Chiefs to start with but if they start losing I'll cheer for the blowout.

The Steelers winning could end up being good for us. If we are tied with them and say, the Patriots, head to head record would get thrown out, negating the Patriots advantage over us for playoff seeding.

Plus, it's fun to watch the Chiefs get blown out.

gyldenlove 11-12-2012 12:55 PM

I am just going to be having beer and playing some game I think, I don't really care about tonights game either way.

broncosteven 11-12-2012 12:58 PM

It would be nice to see kFc lose out on the 1st overall pick but I would like to see the streak continue where they don't hold a lead in regulation. The longer this one goes the harder it will be to break, after all no team in recorded history of the NFL has ever compiled a stat like this for so long.

Pick Six 11-12-2012 12:59 PM

We needed them to beat San Diego. That didn't happen, so I'll just be watching the next train wreck. I can't depend on kc to win (or, even, take the lead)....ROFL!

DBroncos4life 11-12-2012 01:01 PM

I'm cheering for them do score enough points so my FF team doesn't lose ;D I'm ****ed.

11-12-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Last time I rooted for the chiefs they let me down. No more do I want a taste of what it feels like to be a chiefs fan. I saw Hell, and it was red too.

broncocalijohn 11-12-2012 01:07 PM

Hell yes I want KC to win! Steelers get a loss for playoff spot and Chiefs get farther away from the first pick in the upcoming draft. With no wins vs the Broncos, I want the Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers to have around 6 to 8 wins for the season. Good enough for a few of those teams to scream about the Super Bowl next season. Ok, maybe just the retarded Faiders fans will scream that.

Rabb 11-12-2012 01:15 PM

As much as I would like to hurt their draft status, the only way I root for the Chiefs is if there is a "see who can play terrible football" contest. So far, so good.

ZONA 11-12-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

You can root for the Chiefs all you want. They're still getting slaughtered tonight. There's just no way to disguise that kind of bad.

baja 11-12-2012 01:18 PM

I hope KC wins

I would like to see Pittsburg miss the playoffs they are too dangerous a team

A lower draft pick for KC is better for us.

11-12-2012 01:19 PM

I am pulling for KC tonight.

LongDongJohnson 11-12-2012 01:20 PM

Go steelers. We need them to win the north.

11-12-2012 01:26 PM

You do know the Chiefs are playing Haley tonight right? He's gonna run up the score as much as he possibly can.

broncocalijohn 11-12-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearLanier (Post 3724406)
You do know the Chiefs are playing Haley tonight right? He's gonna run up the score as much as he possibly can.

LOL! It doesn't take Haley to run up the score on Chiefs. It takes Cassell and the rest of the Chiefs team to have the score run up on them. Ha!

Mile High 81 11-12-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3724385)
I hope KC wins

I would like to see Pittsburg miss the playoffs they are too dangerous a team

A lower draft pick for KC is better for us.

Everthing right but the only way KC can win this game is, when the Steelers Pratice Squad dresses up. And even then its close...

I will be a blowout. 55:20 or something like that..

RedskinBronco 11-12-2012 01:37 PM

it's pointless to root for them.

This is a 35-3 pittsburgh win. EASY

JLesSPE 11-12-2012 01:38 PM

I could care less how high a pick KC has. The higher the pick the funnier the bust. They'll pick Barkley, he'll go all USC QB on them, and we'll be laughing for years to come.

baja 11-12-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High 81 (Post 3724419)
Everthing right but the only way KC can win this game is, when the Steelers Pratice Squad dresses up. And even then its close...

I will be a blowout. 55:20 or something like that..

We all expect a blow out.

That's why I used the word, 'hope'.

11-12-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 3724348)
The Steelers winning could end up being good for us. If we are tied with them and say, the Patriots, head to head record would get thrown out, negating the Patriots advantage over us for playoff seeding.

Plus, it's fun to watch the Chiefs get blown out.

Oh, yeah. Awesome point!!

Pick Six 11-12-2012 01:45 PM

I'll just be watching to see if Romeo backs up his threat to bench players with a turnover...Ha!

broncosteven 11-12-2012 01:48 PM

The real question is will anyone be watching this game out side of Pitt after the 2nd quarter?

DomCasual 11-12-2012 01:49 PM

Heck yes, I'm rooting for them! Go to ChefsPlanet. They are fully on board losing as much as possible, so as to get a shot at what passes as a franchise QB in the 2013 draft. The worst thing that could happen to them is 4-12 or 5-11. What would make it even better would be just enough winning to save Pioli. There is nothing but winning in that scenario.

11-12-2012 01:52 PM

I thought I had empathy, but then I stumbled upon the Chiefs