The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Late Games... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108598)

TDmvp 11-11-2012 01:58 PM

Late Games...
 
The Jets. Aint they cute. The end of that last drive was semi comical.

11-11-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDmvp (Post 3723296)
The Jets. Aint they cute. The end of that last drive was semi comical.

Ha tebow comes in on 2 plays. 2 false starts by Keller. Changing QB effect.

Then Sanchez with a pick.

Circus.

Goobzilla 11-11-2012 02:15 PM

Teeeeeeeeeeebow Time! Rex is finished after the season if he can't make a run

Goobzilla 11-11-2012 02:16 PM

And Vick is headed to the locker room. Foles is warming up.

theAPAOps5 11-11-2012 02:17 PM

Vick with a head injury going to the locker room. Not much up there to injure but looks like we will see the rookie.

11-11-2012 02:19 PM

I think Vick has more injuries than TDs

razorwire77 11-11-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3723305)
Ha tebow comes in on 2 plays. 2 false starts by Keller. Changing QB effect.

Then Sanchez with a pick.

Circus.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1D5Sa2Yq-2g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TDmvp 11-11-2012 02:21 PM

Vick has that "I'm Batman" look atm.

theAPAOps5 11-11-2012 02:21 PM

Romo just Ortoned. Laid down for a sack.

TDmvp 11-11-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 (Post 3723359)
Romo just Ortoned. Laid down for a sack.

The old Self Sack ...

Elway 4 Life 11-11-2012 02:38 PM

Philly has the absolute worst oline in football. They are awful.

Rother8 11-11-2012 02:40 PM

With Sanchize sucking HARD again, could we see our 3rd backup QB in the 3 late games?
I'd switch over from redzone.

Smith and Vick both out for the game.

TDmvp 11-11-2012 03:34 PM

Sanchez so sucks it.

Pick Six 11-11-2012 03:43 PM

That was a touchdown, Dallas? What? Ha!

CEH 11-11-2012 03:56 PM

I thought Nick Foles was the best thing since slice bread.
Reid wanted Wilson anyways and settled for Foles
Anyways we'll see what Folwes can do when Reid is out at the end of the year along with Vick

I'm thinking AJ Feeley

DBroncos4life 11-11-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEH (Post 3723522)
I thought Nick Foles was the best thing since slice bread.
Reid wanted Wilson anyways and settled for Foles
Anyways we'll see what Folwes can do when Reid is out at the end of the year along with Vick

I'm thinking AJ Feeley

Foles looks pretty bad. Reid should be fired for not running the ball more to help protect his young QB.

11-11-2012 04:16 PM

Russell Wilson having another great game.

I really think he should at least be in the discussion for ROY.

DBroncos4life 11-11-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearLanier (Post 3723544)
Russell Wilson having another great game.

I really think he should at least be in the discussion for ROY.

If I was voting I would go Luck, Wilson, Martin, then RGIII


Foles needs work. I don't see why anyone would prefer him over Oz at this point. Both seem like a project and Oz is younger.

gyldenlove 11-11-2012 04:41 PM

If they don't seriously consider firing Rex Ryans fat ass soon, I don't know what it will take.

CEH 11-11-2012 04:41 PM

Rams just had an 80 yard play called back in OT because WR didn't cover the tackle on the LOS

BroncoMan4ever 11-11-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3723531)
Foles looks pretty bad. Reid should be fired for not running the ball more to help protect his young QB.

Foles is getting nearly no reps and is playing behind a sieve of a line. Give him some time and a little protection and I believe he can become something good.

CEH 11-11-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3723569)
If I was voting I would go Luck, Wilson, Martin, then RGIII


Foles needs work. I don't see why anyone would prefer him over Oz at this point. Both seem like a project and Oz is younger.

Foles looks to gangly for me. Maybe he'll hit the weight room but he looks like a broken bone out there waiting to happen

Pick Six 11-11-2012 04:46 PM

Who would have thought San Fran-St. Louis would be the best game, of the week, so far?

baja 11-11-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 (Post 3723359)
Romo just Ortoned. Laid down for a sack.

LOL Too funny. ;D

Pick Six 11-11-2012 04:51 PM

Akers missed!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.