The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Eric Decker is tied for second in receiving TD's in the NFL. (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108485)

Kaylore 11-05-2012 08:52 PM

Eric Decker is tied for second in receiving TD's in the NFL.
 
He has 7, which means he's one game out of first and in a four-way tie with Marshall, Gronk and Cruz. Only AJ Green and James Jones have more.

sgbfan 11-05-2012 09:32 PM

Wouldn't that make him technically tied for 3rd?

Miss I. 11-05-2012 09:37 PM

:worthless

Miss I. 11-05-2012 09:40 PM

I was hoping for some pictures of Eric tied, but sadly all I could find was Eric wearing a tie....sighh..sorry Gunns, I tied...heh, I mean tried...

http://www.gq.com/images/style/2010/...c-decker03.jpg

Bob's your Information Minister 11-05-2012 09:52 PM

This guy is going to **** all over our corners.

Javier Arenas and Travis Daniels are terrible.

Arenas is 5-9 and slow with no hops.

Daniels is a 4th CB.

Manning is gonna have 250 yards on the Chiefs in one half, then shut it down in the 2nd.

BroncoMan4ever 11-05-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss I. (Post 3718201)
I was hoping for some pictures of Eric tied, but sadly all I could find was Eric wearing a tie....sighh..sorry Gunns, I tied...heh, I mean tried...

http://www.gq.com/images/style/2010/...c-decker03.jpg

Decker looks almost exactly like the dude who is the new Superman
http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/up...c5qNmDf8_b.jpg

Archer81 11-05-2012 10:05 PM

Ah, Decker.


:Broncos:

enjolras 11-05-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister (Post 3718215)
This guy is going to **** all over our corners.

Javier Arenas and Travis Daniels are terrible.

Arenas is 5-9 and slow with no hops.

Daniels is a 4th CB.

Manning is gonna have 250 yards on the Chiefs in one half, then shut it down in the 2nd.

I'm sure Routt will bottle him up...

lonestar 11-05-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enjolras (Post 3718227)
I'm sure Routt will bottle him up...

They cut his ass today. Not sure if you knew.

enjolras 11-05-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonestar (Post 3718238)
They cut his ass today. Not sure if you knew.

I did.

lonestar 11-05-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enjolras (Post 3718248)
I did.

then you were being facetious.. That would make sense then..

Dr. Broncenstein 11-06-2012 01:23 AM

Should have at least two more TD receptions... turf monster and an inexplicable pass sailing between his hands.

cutthemdown 11-06-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonestar (Post 3718238)
They cut his ass today. Not sure if you knew.

Unbelievable how went from being a decent number 2 corner to crap in a couple years. I guess it was more being opposite Ashomugha for his time in Oakland. Whats wierd is he hasn't played as well either.

I think back to how my uncle used to talk about how Broncos blew it trading Willie Brown. We just have to get champ a ring and erase that mistake forever.

BowlenBall 11-06-2012 03:27 AM

I'm not gay... but I'm gay for Decker.

(somebody needs to print this on a T-shirt, 'cause I'll buy it)

http://malecelebbio.com/gallery/2012...-Decker-41.png

fontaine 11-06-2012 04:26 AM

Decker dominated, shaking off tacklers and gaining yards after the catch.

I'm going to start calling Virgil Green "Dozer" because on a few of those Decker catch and runs, he was bulldozing out defenders ahead of him.

11-06-2012 05:43 AM

I don't believe it, these stats are skewed. Decker clearly has no ability to catch the ball and drops everything thrown his way.

And yes homers, I'm being sarcastic. I love Decker and thinks he catches a bit too much **** around here.

11-06-2012 06:20 AM

Him and DT lead the league in yds and TD's for a wr tandem

baja 11-06-2012 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontaine (Post 3718329)
Decker dominated, shaking off tacklers and gaining yards after the catch.

I'm going to start calling Virgil Green "Dozer" because on a few of those Decker catch and runs, he was bulldozing out defenders ahead of him.


I'm excited about "Dozer" (great nickname fontaine) I think he is going to be a great TE. When Manning gets through with him we will have a stud on out hands.

TheReverend 11-06-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontaine (Post 3718329)
Decker dominated, shaking off tacklers and gaining yards after the catch.

I'm going to start calling Virgil Green "Dozer" because on a few of those Decker catch and runs, he was bulldozing out defenders ahead of him.

Nice observation. Last week I mentioned how surprised I was at the effectiveness of Virgil's blocking

bronco militia 11-06-2012 07:33 AM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Fw0WGmQVdIzgUB

great job eric!

edog24 11-06-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan (Post 3718345)
I don't believe it, these stats are skewed. Decker clearly has no ability to catch the ball and drops everything thrown his way.

And yes homers, I'm being sarcastic. I love Decker and thinks he catches a bit too much **** around here.

He's growing on me.

When he has numbers like he does and there's still room for improvement, that's a good sign!

TonyR 11-06-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein (Post 3718303)
Should have at least two more TD receptions... turf monster and an inexplicable pass sailing between his hands.

And did anyone notice the long pass play down the middle this past Sunday when Decker appeared to have some wide open running lanes but instead inexplicably ran into the back of his blocker? It kind of seems like he panics when he has the ball in his hands in open space. But hate to pick on the guy who has overall made big strides and had a great season thus far.

pricejj 11-06-2012 08:11 AM

Good job Decker, that last TD reception was a joy to watch...


http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...yRTRFTWQtHDsqI

11-06-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyR (Post 3718419)
And did anyone notice the long pass play down the middle this past Sunday when Decker appeared to have some wide open running lanes but instead inexplicably ran into the back of his blocker? It kind of seems like he panics when he has the ball in his hands in open space. But hate to pick on the guy who has overall made big strides and had a great season thus far.

well stokely did get bullied into him. i think he was just trying to knife the tacklers

Smiling Assassin27 11-06-2012 08:18 AM

props to decker. he's left 2 relatively easy TD's on the field, though. Still, Manning's gonna make him a star. The next Austin Collie, to be sure.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.