The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Eagles/Saints MNF (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108480)

RedskinBronco 11-05-2012 06:33 PM

Eagles/Saints MNF
 
I guess no one cares ;D

7-0 saints on a Vick INT that was taken back 99 yards for a pick six.

edit: If you want to watch poor tackling, watch this game lol

Doggcow 11-05-2012 06:38 PM

The people that act like our team has problems should watch this game.

RedskinBronco 11-05-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doggcow (Post 3718027)
The people that act like our team has problems should watch this game.

Exactly. Perspective.

This league is just so damn close. This week the steelers scare the **** out of me the most. I thought they were done for early this season and would finally need to reload/rebuild after a down year but no, they just had to stabilize and be the same old steelers again. Right now they scare me more than any other AFC team including Houston and New England.

11-05-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedskinBronco (Post 3718034)
Exactly. Perspective.

This league is just so damn close. This week the steelers scare the **** out of me the most. I thought they were done for early this season and would finally need to reload/rebuild after a down year but no, they just had to stabilize and be the same old steelers again. Right now they scare me more than any other AFC team including Houston and New England.

Steelers will always be a resilient team, ALWAYS. Mental toughness is what they preach, it's in the organizations DNA. Even when their defense can't get TO's, they're still a top defense, ALWAYS.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...-vUGCTqKwNtE3x

DBroncos4life 11-05-2012 06:48 PM

I'm not sure what Bunkley was trying to do when he hurt himself Ha!

RedskinBronco 11-05-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 3718037)
Steelers will always be a resilient team, ALWAYS. Mental toughness is what they preach, it's in the organizations DNA. Even when their defense can't get TO's, they're still a top defense, ALWAYS.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...-vUGCTqKwNtE3x

Agreed.

Organizations is what wins in sports and steelers are top notch.

RedskinBronco 11-05-2012 06:59 PM

So about the Broncos defense, just look at what NO is doing to every other opposition defense...

I know the eagles aren't that good, but NO is still an elite offense.

gyldenlove 11-05-2012 07:37 PM

This game is rapidly taking on the feel of watching two multihandicapped kids gently nudging each other with their canes.

RedskinBronco 11-05-2012 07:57 PM

LOL Reid has lost it. Now he is just hoping for another music city miracle.

He's done in philly.

Cito Pelon 11-05-2012 08:02 PM

I don't think either of these teams are all that good, but at least there's been some exciting plays.

Cito Pelon 11-05-2012 08:19 PM

Why does everybody keep saying Sean Payton will be a "free agent"? How does an HC become a free agent? As an HC you're either under contract or you're not. It's not like there's an FA pool for HC's each year.

Archer81 11-05-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyldenlove (Post 3718085)
This game is rapidly taking on the feel of watching two multihandicapped kids gently nudging each other with their canes.



<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vMmn8bisMxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


:Broncos:

Lestat 11-05-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cito Pelon (Post 3718113)
Why does everybody keep saying Sean Payton will be a "free agent"? How does an HC become a free agent? As an HC you're either under contract or you're not. It's not like there's an FA pool for HC's each year.

cause in most cases coaches are under contract or they get fired.
rarely does a coach serve out contract terms and is able to shop himself around the league.

so Payton will be a head coaching FA. and a highly sought after one at that.

Garcia Bronco 11-05-2012 08:28 PM

This game is crucile to my FF team. I could be elevated while I see my matchup and divison, opponents deminished. Muhahhahha.

Cito Pelon 11-05-2012 08:28 PM

Sheesh, looks like Philly's gonna have a bad year again. Could be it for Reid. That guy's had a bad year on the field and personally.

Lestat 11-05-2012 08:30 PM

Philly really needs to get a new HC. Reid has been there long enough and it's time for a change.

DBroncos4life 11-05-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lestat (Post 3718122)
Philly really needs to get a new HC. Reid has been there long enough and it's time for a change.

Any coach that keeps sending Vick out as his starting QB should be fired. Reid is a good coach but, he has lost his mind hitching his coaching life in Philly to that turnover machine.

Kaylore 11-05-2012 08:44 PM

Freaking Andy Reid. McCoy is going nuts with over 100 yards in a quarter and half. So then of course he just decides to pass every play including three times in the red zone. What a fool.

Garcia Bronco 11-05-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3718139)
Freaking Andy Reid. McCoy is going nuts with over 100 yards in a quarter and half. So then of course he just decides to pass every play including three times in the red zone. What a fool.

He gave them a chance with some of the calls, but they can't block. They don't know where to block. And there is no hope for them. Andy Reid shouldn't be coaching. He should be with his family.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.