The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Doug Martin!!! (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108473)

BoiseBluTurf 11-05-2012 12:42 PM

Doug Martin!!!
 
What say all you nay sayers? Dude is flat out balling! Don’t confuse this post as a statement that we should have taken him instead of Wolf… I love his upside. Just a little friendly BSU jab:)


#22 -RB -Tampa Bay Buccaneers
ATT YDS TD

Regular Season 154 794 7

Career 154 794 7

baja 11-05-2012 12:45 PM

GREAT the dude is

bronco militia 11-05-2012 12:45 PM

my fantasy team was sodomized by Mr. Martin.

:cuss:

Doggcow 11-05-2012 12:47 PM

Wolfe was a 2nd round pick... Martin was a first round pick...

I want your world where our second rounders draft before the first round :)

BoiseBluTurf 11-05-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3717718)
my fantasy team was sodomized by Mr. Martin.

:cuss:


So were the Raiders... LOL... "Hide the women and children...Doug Martin is coming"

BoiseBluTurf 11-05-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doggcow (Post 3717721)
Wolfe was a 2nd round pick... Martin was a first round pick...

I want your world where our second rounders draft before the first round :)

Not sure what your saying... forgive me... i'm used to Lurking... Martin was there before Denver traded into second round... truth be told I was pissed we passed on him at that time. But, After watching Wolf in preseason I was happy with selection. Hope that answers your friendly jab.

ghwk 11-05-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3717718)
my fantasy team was sodomized by Mr. Martin.

:cuss:

As was mine.....Damn Raider defense is still trying to pull it's collective head out of it's collective a$$ from that b**ch slapping.

Of course the upside is they were humiliated. That part I like.

broncswin 11-05-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3717718)
my fantasy team was sodomized by Mr. Martin.

:cuss:

my team did the sodomizing...Martin and Peterson=:strong::woowoo::militia::smashraid

Rabb 11-05-2012 01:00 PM

I picked him up as my RB2 this year and he is devastating the last 2 weeks...I have him and Ray Rice :-)

Kaylore 11-05-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoiseBluTurf (Post 3717715)
What say all you nay sayers? Dude is flat out balling! Don’t confuse this post as a statement that we should have taken him instead of Wolf… I love his upside. Just a little friendly BSU jab:)


#22 -RB -Tampa Bay Buccaneers
ATT YDS TD

Regular Season 154 794 7

Career 154 794 7

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/618/27y0hlh.gif

broncosteven 11-05-2012 01:12 PM

ED REEEEEEEEED!!!!

DBroncos4life 11-05-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3717749)
ED REEEEEEEEED!!!!

He is a FA next year I hope we bring him in to make things right.

Jekyll15Hyde 11-05-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabb (Post 3717737)
I picked him up as my RB2 this year and he is devastating the last 2 weeks...I have him and Ray Rice :-)

RB3 for me with Rice and Charles. Martin was on my bench and I still won by ~40 (have Graham tonight).

Rabb 11-05-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jekyll15Hyde (Post 3717781)
RB3 for me with Rice and Charles. Martin was on my bench and I still won by ~40 (have Graham tonight).

Ouch, that is nasty

I could have played 4 bye week players this week and between Marshall and Martin beaten the guy I was playing

Dedhed 11-05-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncswin (Post 3717730)
my team did the sodomizing

Mine Too!

bronco militia 11-05-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dedhed (Post 3717787)
Mine Too!

fags!!! :cuss:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.