The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Let's say Denver wins the AFCC (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108399)

baja 11-01-2012 05:00 PM

Let's say Denver wins the AFCC
 
Who do you want to see them play in the Super Bowl?

And why?

11-01-2012 05:01 PM

The G-Men. :)

orangeatheist 11-01-2012 05:02 PM

San Fran. And then kick their ass 56-9

errand 11-01-2012 05:21 PM

All would be good SB's....so I voted other, which means I don't care cuz we'd be in the SB!

Broncobiv 11-01-2012 05:22 PM

Chicago for 2 reasons. One, I would love for nothing more than to kick the emo crybaby's ass and watch him pout all the way home. Second, they're very beatable. Their offense is certainly nothing special, and our pass rushers would have a field day against their O line. Their defense is solid as usual, but we have PFM. By the time February rolls around, he will be firing on all cylinders with his receivers, if not much sooner.

SeedReaver 11-01-2012 05:24 PM

Manning Bowl. Because it would be epic. Just like you said. The media would go f'ing nuts.

Bronco Boy 11-01-2012 05:27 PM

Well you just jinxed us. Nice going.

spdirty 11-01-2012 05:28 PM

How can you say San Fran is the best? They're the Giants b****es.

Anyway, my preference would be the Giants, if not that, whatever, because we'd be in the freaking Super Bowl, and that'd be awesome. :)

11-01-2012 05:29 PM

right now:


Atlanta


Realistically, since atl won't win a playoff game,

Bears, I want champ to pick off cutler for the win and then Pat to call Champ over hand him the trophy first.

Smiling Assassin27 11-01-2012 05:31 PM

Packers. Re-do of Super Bowl 32. Rodgers is the best, plain and simple.

11-01-2012 05:31 PM

Atlanta. Jamie dukes can cry about it again when falcons lose

txtebow 11-01-2012 05:31 PM

Denver 56 Sf 49ers 9.........

txtebow 11-01-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangeatheist (Post 3713772)
San Fran. And then kick their ass 56-9

Ha! you beat me to it!!! ;D

beardedwonder 11-01-2012 05:39 PM

Defending champs.

11-01-2012 05:40 PM

shut the **** up with the superbowl talk. this team hasn't been there in over a decade, let's take it a week at a time and not come off like overconfident a-holes, huh?

baja 11-01-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie Tsunami (Post 3713802)
shut the **** up with the superbowl talk. this team hasn't been there in over a decade, let's take it a week at a time and not come off like overconfident a-holes, huh?

Loosen your collar take some deep breaths and have some warm milk and Melba Toast.

11-01-2012 05:59 PM

I voted for chi because I hate the giants almost as much as I hate cry baby cuddles

Broncobiv 11-01-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie Tsunami (Post 3713802)
shut the **** up with the superbowl talk. this team hasn't been there in over a decade, let's take it a week at a time and not come off like overconfident a-holes, huh?

If ever there was a proper time to use this image...

http://cdn.styleforum.net/5/52/52e19...p_francis.jpeg

hookemhess 11-01-2012 06:03 PM

Argh, threads like this just make me uneasy.

11-01-2012 06:04 PM

What's this whole "so there is no question who is champ"? This isn't college football. The team that wins the Super Bowl is the champ. No one ever questions that (unless the refs screw up the game).

SoCalBronco 11-01-2012 06:11 PM

Atlanta, NYG, GB or SF would be fine.

Crushaholic 11-01-2012 06:17 PM

My buddy is a Bears fan. I would love for this to be the Super Bowl. Manning beat the Bears, once (in the Super Bowl). He can beat them, again...:strong:

Play2win 11-01-2012 06:21 PM

San Fran... the west is the best.

baja 11-01-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agamemnon (Post 3713835)
What's this whole "so there is no question who is champ"? This isn't college football. The team that wins the Super Bowl is the champ. No one ever questions that (unless the refs screw up the game).

I got an idea! Ignore that part. It's my opinion.

Maybe you got your own take with your own opinion as to who you would like to play in this hypothetical scenario.

11-01-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3713859)
I got an idea! Ignore that part. It's my opinion.

Maybe you got your own take with your own opinion as to who you would like to play in this hypothetical scenario.

I voted for Chicago. Mainly because I think it would be the easiest win (I can't take anymore Super Bowl losses) and it would be fun to beat up on Cutler and Marshall. But I don't think they have any real chance of getting there honestly.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.