The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What's our record on November 26th? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108360)

10-31-2012 07:32 AM

What's our record on November 26th?
 
Poll coming

10-31-2012 07:36 AM

If you vote, post what games you think we'll win or lose

spdirty 10-31-2012 07:44 AM

We wont lose so long as I'm the negative nancy d-bag in the gameday thread.

10-31-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spdirty (Post 3712182)
We wont lose so long as I'm the negative nancy d-bag in the gameday thread.

Unintentionally of course ha-ha

Broncobiv 10-31-2012 05:23 PM

It would be helpful to include the schedule for quick-reference:

Code:

Week 9    Nov. 4    @ CIN
Week 10  Nov. 11  @ CAR
Week 11  Nov. 18  vs. SD
Week 12  Nov. 25  @ KC

I say we go 3-1. Don't know which game we lose, but there will probably be one. Winning streaks are hard to come by in the NFL, no matter how crappy your opponents are.

gunns 10-31-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spdirty (Post 3712182)
We wont lose so long as I'm the negative nancy d-bag in the gameday thread.

I admired that, especially in the SD thread. So noble of you!

errand 10-31-2012 06:36 PM

I posted this in another thread, but this gives me reason to believe we're gonna win all of our November games

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...roncos-offense

theAPAOps5 10-31-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spdirty (Post 3712182)
We wont lose so long as I'm the negative nancy d-bag in the gameday thread.

LOL I just hope you continue and someone comes along several pages after your disclaimer. It didn't happen last week, that I caught at least. But the second half of Whales Vagina was awesome. You had people all fired up.

Mogulseeker 10-31-2012 06:49 PM

I don't see us losing another game this year, actually... though my prediction will be that we blow one or two more on the way.

Maybe Balt... I don't care how bad the Chiefs are, they're usually a tough win in Arrowhead in December. Same with Oak in the Black Hole. But if we sweep the division, this is the year to do it.

Still, I clicked 4-0 to bring us to 8-3.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN 10-31-2012 06:59 PM

why hasnt anyone posted a who they really prefer for president Elway/ manning/Tebow ya know since this is a bronco forum
oh we lose a game this November

10-31-2012 07:03 PM

8-3 with point totals of 149 for and 49 against

Broncobiv 10-31-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 (Post 3712768)
LOL I just hope you continue and someone comes along several pages after your disclaimer. It didn't happen last week, that I caught at least. But the second half of Whales Vagina was awesome. You had people all fired up.

LOL It only took till page 6!
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=145

Old Dude 10-31-2012 07:54 PM

I don't like the 11/11 game at Carolina.

Bad juju:

2d week on the road usually not a good thing.

Morning game in east coast time zone. Yech.

Trap game with Chargers coming up the following week.

Cam Newton's very mobile and dangerous even if he's in a sophomore slump.

They may be 1-6, but they've had a tough schedule and have been in every game but one, losing five games by a total of only 18 points. That includes a 2-point road loss to the undefeated Falcons. I don't think they'll be pushovers.

Just a lot of things about that game that worry me.

theAPAOps5 10-31-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broncobiv (Post 3712791)

HA, see I knew I missed it. The pages fly so fast.

DBroncos4life 10-31-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dude (Post 3712807)
I don't like the 11/11 game at Carolina.

Bad juju:

2d week on the road usually not a good thing.

Morning game in east coast time zone. Yech.

Trap game with Chargers coming up the following week.

Cam Newton's very mobile and dangerous even if he's in a sophomore slump.

They may be 1-6, but they've had a tough schedule and have been in every game but one, losing five games by a total of only 18 points. That includes a 2-point road loss to the undefeated Falcons. I don't think they'll be pushovers.

Just a lot of things about that game that worry me.

I honestly think Fox had this game circled the minute he saw the schedule. I'm hoping this is a personal game for him!

11-18-2012 04:58 PM

So far 3-0!!

11-26-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nwp-Apap (Post 3712780)
8-3 with point totals of 149 for and 49 against

4-0 correct

114-69 was our points for/against


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.