The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Trade deadline moved. (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108323)

DBroncos4life 10-29-2012 03:21 PM

Trade deadline moved.
 
Which AFC West team makes a move?

DBroncos4life 10-29-2012 03:23 PM

I think KC sends Bowe off.

10-29-2012 03:29 PM

I want to find actual links to who is contacting teams..

NFLBRONCO 10-29-2012 03:33 PM

I picked KC

DBroncos4life 10-29-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmore Manning (Post 3710882)
I want to find actual links to who is contacting teams..

Yeah, out of all the RBs names being rumored to be traded Ben Tate would be the best one to get if we did want a RB.

broncolife 10-29-2012 03:59 PM

I think it will be a tie between the Chiefs and Broncos. Caleb Haine to the Chiefs for their first pick :)

10-29-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3710891)
Yeah, out of all the RBs names being rumored to be traded Ben Tate would be the best one to get if we did want a RB.

Where did you see Ben Tate on the block? He would be a really solid acquisition. I saw Deangello and Denver on pro football talk, that's why I was curious for links.

10-29-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncolife (Post 3710913)
I think it will be a tie between the Chiefs and Broncos. Caleb Haine to the Chiefs for their first pick :)

Dorsey belongs in a 4-3..

Doggcow 10-29-2012 04:20 PM

I say us (out of hope)

Crushaholic 10-29-2012 04:20 PM

I think Bowe wants out of that trainwreck...

DBroncos4life 10-29-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmore Manning (Post 3710929)
Where did you see Ben Tate on the block? He would be a really solid acquisition. I saw Deangello and Denver on pro football talk, that's why I was curious for links.

Message board chatter. Pretty sure it's nothing.

BroncoMan4ever 10-29-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3710876)
I think KC sends Bowe off.

He's on a franchise tender. No way a team sends them anything for a rental player that can leave after around 8 games

maher_tyler 10-29-2012 06:15 PM

I picked none. Only team i could see making a move is KC and thats to move Bowe.

BroncoMan4ever 10-29-2012 06:58 PM

I think Denver should call Tampa about Blount. Big solid power back that could spell McGahee and send Ball to the couch. Comes on the cheap as he is owed 540,000 for next season. He had lost his spot to Doug Martin. Send Tampa a 6th and we improve the depth on offense.

broncosteven 10-29-2012 08:16 PM

I would like to see us dump KM for a 7th but I doubt it happens.

I forgot about Bowe not wanting to play for a last place team but I doubt they do it midseason even if they have a record of shipping off all their real talent. Plus I don't think Bowe is as good as Allen or TG.

Durango 10-29-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3711162)
I would like to see us dump KM for a 7th but I doubt it happens.

I forgot about Bowe not wanting to play for a last place team but I doubt they do it midseason even if they have a record of shipping off all their real talent. Plus I don't think Bowe is as good as Allen or TG.

I was thinking something like this scenario as one of several why they aren't even suiting up this franchise bust.

He's so fragile, he might trip over somebody and strain a hamstring or something.

DBroncos4life 10-30-2012 02:56 PM

Not a Denver trade but, Mike Thomas was traded from the Jags to the Lions.

elsid13 10-30-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3711738)
Not a Denver trade but, Mike Thomas was traded from the Jags to the Lions.

Thomas is going to be good slot player for them.

DBroncos4life 10-30-2012 11:47 PM

Panthers | Trade talk involving Steve Smith preliminary
Tue, 30 Oct 2012 18:19:22 -0700

An NFC team inquired about the availability of Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith Sunday, Oct. 28, but there has been no trade offer and no follow-up talks, a team source said Tuesday, Oct. 30.

0 Comments | Source: Charlotte Observer - Joseph Person | Share:



Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2ArAyqnxK

I wonder who it is. Redskins would be my first guess.

Play2win 10-31-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever (Post 3711077)
I think Denver should call Tampa about Blount. Big solid power back that could spell McGahee and send Ball to the couch. Comes on the cheap as he is owed 540,000 for next season. He had lost his spot to Doug Martin. Send Tampa a 6th and we improve the depth on offense.

Hell yeah. In a heartbeat.

That is one thing our Offense is missing, a big bruiser short down back. Plus McG really needs to be in on only 50% or so of the plays. That would be a formable 1-2 punch, plus the change-up speed back.

Tombstone RJ 10-31-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3712080)
Panthers | Trade talk involving Steve Smith preliminary
Tue, 30 Oct 2012 18:19:22 -0700

An NFC team inquired about the availability of Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith Sunday, Oct. 28, but there has been no trade offer and no follow-up talks, a team source said Tuesday, Oct. 30.

0 Comments | Source: Charlotte Observer - Joseph Person | Share:



Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2ArAyqnxK

I wonder who it is. Redskins would be my first guess.

I love Steve Smith. Kudos to Shanny if he manages to bring this guy in. What Shanny really needs is some defensive help. He can't keep putting all his eggs in one basket. If he had a middle of the road defense they'd win a lot of games with RG3.

Tombstone RJ 10-31-2012 08:13 AM

I picked the faid. I can see them dumping some more contracts for more draft picks. They are in a complete overhaul.

RedskinBronco 10-31-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 3712204)
I love Steve Smith. Kudos to Shanny if he manages to bring this guy in. What Shanny really needs is some defensive help. He can't keep putting all his eggs in one basket. If he had a middle of the road defense they'd win a lot of games with RG3.

Yep, same old story...

What I don't like is Shanny is starting to get defensive and coming up with excuses. I guess the pressure is getting to him. This town operates like Yankee Universe or Red Sox Nation when it comes to the redskins.

He was saying how the defensive injuries are why they are 3-5 and not 5-3 or better. I call BS. Shanny never understood defense and never will...

10-31-2012 08:47 AM

Jags trying to trade for Tebow. Lowest attendance for years. A circus always brings people to seats. Everyone wants to see a bearded lady and a snakeoid.

SonOfLe-loLang 10-31-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 3712209)
I picked the faid. I can see them dumping some more contracts for more draft picks. They are in a complete overhaul.

They are technically a game behind us...you think they think they are in "rebuilding" mode?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.